Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apology to everyone

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365918

Recently, (Not to call anyone out at all) I have been getting harassed a lot, (Not pointing out anyone and it is no one that's been coming up recently in our arguments) The problem is that this has been getting to me (note its not only this causing me to make these mistakes it's also on me as well) and I have started to screw up, I am not blaming this for all of my mistakes but this has definitely made it worse as it's getting to me a lot, I am trying to ignore but there isn't anything I can do (Not explaining the full situation as it will give out the identity of the members, the lead team know of this) I have started getting a worse and worse attitude daily when this occurs and it's making me a worse staff member by the day, I have tried to improve but it started up again really quick and I went back to as I was before. I have made a promise to try and change and I am sorry to everyone I have affected in the past 2 weeks it's really been rough compared to my old self. Apologies to everyone I am sorry, and those taking this further and harassing me (as I stated no one will be mentioned) I am kindly asking you to stop, it's unfair on my end when I wish to improve but making it worse by getting to my head. I know that the fault of others cannot be blamed for my mistakes but it factors in and for that I apologize. I Will fix this and I hope to improve and get on good terms with the group of people specifically affected by all of this. Ill say it again, i'm sorry everyone

All im asking for is one more shot to turn things around, prove that I can change and improve and upgrade from my current self, I want to make my current self my former self. I accept any punishments that come to me from this but I will improve anyways.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by GmodTrolla.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thezeus, Roy Harper

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365922

I'll only forgive you if you give me a kiss :kiss:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365924

Lewis_is_java wrote:
I'll only forgive you if you give me a kiss :kiss:
Yes mom
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365929

Why was my post deleted?
  • Helari
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • One Step Ahead Of The Game
  • Thanks received: 37

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365942

It was a prank bro
  • trojanfear
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 27
Ex. SSRP Administrator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff

OG

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365944

This doesn't excuse your actions, however i'm glad to see you've noticed the attitude change and the effect on your roleplaying and made an apology for these actions. I've already spoken to a few people and i'm sure you're aware, hopefully it's fixed the situation between you and them.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365953

Having 4 reports about you accepted isn't something that should be forgiven with an apology.
In my opinion the best thing for you is to start over and earn your rank back, because over the last days you used it to your advantage.

However, I respect your apology and I hope there's more to come than just words.
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 59

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365955

Thezeus wrote:
Having 4 reports about you accepted isn't something that should be forgiven with an apology.
In my opinion the best thing for you is to start over and earn your rank back, because over the last days you used it to your advantage.

However, I respect your apology and I hope there's more to come than just words.
I think I can turn it around this time as staff, I made mistakes yes but if I can get another chance I think ill be able to turn it around.
It's your opinion though but it depends if the Lead Team decides to give me another shot and see if I can turn things around from this point on.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365963

Gmod Troller wrote:
Thezeus wrote:

I think I can turn it around this time as staff, I made mistakes yes but if I can get another chance I think ill be able to turn it around.
It's your opinion though but it depends if the Lead Team decides to give me another shot and see if I can turn things around from this point on.

You're right, it's up to the lead team, I just doubt that so much trouble can be ignored by an apology.
Maybe what you're saying is true, but after 4 complains against you accepted I don't think words are enough.

Good luck.
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 59

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #365969

Your apology is appreciated!

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Aidan New Name Banter.

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366014

Not even 3 hours since the apology, and the old gmod is back.
Were you forced to make this or did you make this by yourself?
You said this is getting it to you but you come to our base and make illogical arguments.
Do you plan on to post an apology every week?
  • Aureatron
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • curry man
  • Thanks received: 125
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Aureatron.

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366018

Thezeus wrote:

What Zeus said. It's all good saying all this but , not until there's an improvement. This really shouldn't be something that will stop you being demoted, if that's what you made it for.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366021

Nade Jones wrote:
Thezeus wrote:

What Zeus said. It's all good saying all this but , not until there's an improvement. This really shouldn't be something that will stop you being demoted, if that's what you made it for.

Nade didn't know you were in charge of demoting people now ?
  • Jake_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ✪SSRP Admin✪ ✪Murder Moderator✪
  • Thanks received: 20

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366027

Jake Vegas wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Thezeus wrote:

What are you on about ?
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366043

Nade Jones wrote:
Jake Vegas wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Thezeus wrote:

What are you on about ?

"This really shouldn't be something that will stop you being demoted" How do you know hes getting demoted
  • Jake_
  • Senior Boarder

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366045

Jake Vegas wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Jake Vegas wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Thezeus wrote:

What are you on about ?

"This really shouldn't be something that will stop you being demoted" How do you know hes getting demoted

Well the original intention was to use punishment but then after 4 accepted reports on him, I could only guess what would happen.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366046

Nade Jones wrote:
Jake Vegas wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Jake Vegas wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Thezeus wrote:

What are you on about ?

Well the original intention was to use punishment but then after 4 accepted reports on him, I could only guess what would happen.
I was just wondering if you knew something everyone else didn't
  • Jake_
  • Senior Boarder

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366049

Jake Vegas wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Jake Vegas wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Jake Vegas wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Thezeus wrote:

What are you on about ?

I was just wondering if you knew something everyone else didn't
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366052

Aureatron wrote:
Not even 3 hours since the apology, and the old gmod is back.
Were you forced to make this or did you make this by yourself?
You said this is getting it to you but you come to our base and make illogical arguments.
Do you plan on to post an apology every week?
Your base was illegal but it was a mistake and I dint punish anyone... I just asked if you could fix this and you all flipped saying I'm being biased? I had to get Jordan to come and do it because yoh guys wouldn't stop saying "you are being biased because your mad" and so on. All I was doing was trying to get you to correct an Un intentional problem it your base.
Kali Muscle was warned for a rule break.
Don't get what you are going on about but sure you can have your input if I'm going to change or not but I guarentee I will.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366096

I can't believe this has all started through gangs. People should stop reporting others all the time speak to them about it, you are a team. Correct others error and if its really needed then report the staff member. Take a break from the server once in a while. Doing all of this will make everyone's life better

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT