Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apology to everyone

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366097

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
I can't believe this has all started through gangs. People should stop reporting others all the time speak to them about it, you are a team. Correct others error and if its really needed then report the staff member. Take a break from the server once in a while. Doing all of this will make everyone's life better

I don't really think removing a big part of someones base without saying a word to them and warning them while they are AFK is taking time to speak to them.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"
The topic has been locked.

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366098

np
  • Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366102

itzsonzy wrote:
Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
I can't believe this has all started through gangs. People should stop reporting others all the time speak to them about it, you are a team. Correct others error and if its really needed then report the staff member. Take a break from the server once in a while. Doing all of this will make everyone's life better

I don't really think removing a big part of someones base without saying a word to them and warning them while they are AFK is taking time to speak to them.
The big part of the base was breaking the rules, I don't want to start more heated arguments here take it to steam if you have to please.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366127

itzsonzy wrote:
Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:

While that is a big rule and yes report him for that but for reporting someone on a suspicion or saying something in chat that maybe isn't a big deal but is against the rules. I intend on creating no heated discussions here but stating my points

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366128

I only recall you being a nice guy, pretty sure you haven't changed?
  • Hoblit
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SFM Artist
  • Thanks received: 140
I'm a cool guy who used to play here a few years ago

2016 signature below
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366132

After you removed part of a base today because the rule was broken you no clipped into their base and flew around it to then after no clip out and you nearly broke a more serious form of metagaming by telling me that you were about to raid them. I had to stop you from making yet another mistake or you would have broken that rule which would have resulted in Noclip abuse / metagaming .

You claim you are changing but yet you make mistakes again.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366138

ParaMontana wrote:
After you removed part of a base today because the rule was broken you no clipped into their base and flew around it to then after no clip out and you nearly broke a more serious form of metagaming by telling me that you were about to raid them. I had to stop you from making yet another mistake or you would have broken that rule which would have resulted in Noclip abuse / metagaming .

If this is true, then I'm disappointed, after the serious discussion me and you had this morning Gmod, I'd accept better especially after all this 'changing' you're supposed to be doing.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366147

Brandify wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:

If this is true, then I'm disappointed, after the serious discussion me and you had this morning Gmod, I'd accept better especially after all this 'changing' you're supposed to be doing.

I thought it was a little weird how 1 minute he was raiding us, the next minute he was on duty, in our base complaining about meaningless stuff and then went back to raiding, still failed to raid though (:
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366187

ParaMontana wrote:

I flew to the right side to see if I could find someone to help contact Kali Muscle, I didn't fly around their base for a whole minute finding everything out about their base. I had already kown what the base had looked like on the inside I flew in flew out after checking for someone to help contact Kali Muscle. Knowing their position on the side of the base where I couldn't shoot at anyway because I had to go through the entire containers which you couldn't be shot at through. They would of been running around the base in different areas.
I didn't raid because you said it would be meta as I found out what the inside of their base looked like and seen a few people on the sides...
Either way apparently I'm "not changing" because I was going to start raiding again after doing a sit and flying in a base to loon for another base owner which I didn't find and flew right back out in was in there for 10 15 seconds not enough time to figure out everything about their base but I still decided not to raid because you said not too.
Apparently that's not changing
@ Sonzy this was a totally different situation Para is talking about it was the first nuke I was on for when I warned kali muscle not when I found another illegal part of your base.
I am in fact trying to change but if this apparently means I'm "not changing" That's your opinion.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Apology to everyone 7 years 8 months ago #366190

Whatever happened... Gmod Troller handled my F1 today. He was nice to me and got the guy who blocked the bank and RDMd me to stop.
So thanks for that and I probably only know your good side.
PegasusPrimus
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • CEO of Pegasus Corporation
  • Thanks received: 317
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127