Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How is this ban worthy?

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344371

you obviously ruined everyone in that channels experience jesus that is not ok!

Thats like how i got banned cause I said "Faggot" and i got a 4 day ban by para. Whilst if i say it infront of jim jam i say it all the time nothing happens because no one gets offended??? He is the only teamspeak staff that bans and all of the bans are for shitty reasons like calling someone a pleb or some stupid reason
  • malachy morrissey
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Minecraft owner ssrp owner
  • Thanks received: 45
The topic has been locked.

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344393

He banned me without even trying to talk to me , first thing that came to his head was the ban button. This just shows how trigger happy he is with the ban button.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344395

Maybe para thought you meant it on purpose buddy?
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344402

Jordan Johnston wrote:
Maybe para thought you meant it on purpose buddy?
Emphasis on "thought".
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344418

Like maybe you had a reputation on doing that in the past and he thought you were at it again buddy?
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344421

This is ridiculous, he didn't even need to pull you into a separate channel to solve the "problem". Literally a poke saying "don't mic spam again please" would've done the trick and settled the situation. Definitely should be un-banned and apologized to.
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344426

itzryzo wrote:
Frentium wrote:
I used to micspam infront of para all the time wtf
favouritism, i think pretty much all staff let there friends off behind the scenes. I've seen it lodes of times.

not just that with para, its either your on his good side and he will save you from anything and everything and on his bad side and he fucks you over and sucks you dry of everything you have and then since you have nothing you leave. But people on his good side only see that he is nice and are forced to defend him or they get on his bad side and same thing happens to them...
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4056
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Indiana Jones.

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344427

Jordan Johnston wrote:
Like maybe you had a reputation on doing that in the past and he thought you were at it again buddy?
I've never done that in the past nor have I ever been banned/warned on teamspeak before.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Legacy™.

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344904

It's obvious you broke a rule, however I believe a ban was a bit jump of the gun, I would have verbally warned you then if you did it again a ban would have been delivered.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344967

I was there you were clearly trolling you just joined played your music loudly and then left
  • DamondOrSteel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 55

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344977

Damond or Steel wrote:
I was there you were clearly trolling you just joined played your music loudly and then left
Did you actually read his explanation?
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #344985

Damond or Steel wrote:

It was already playing when I joined... Ask anyone that was in my channel at the time I was playing GMOD while playing some songs on teamspeak because we were bored and when I was tryna change songs I joined your channel by accident and left within seconds.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #345002

Okay guys we don't need to keep going on wit this. He proved himself he needs to be a little less quick on the hammer but it's a common thing within such a large community and some people don't ue the command apropriatley. In this case it was a little extensive due to the amount from one specific member but I think if we just try to talk to him about it or one of the higher staff just makes sure he isn't to quick on the trigger next time I think it will blow over quick. He did this with me and I attempted to contact him but no response. My reasoning was a little more deserving but it was clear it was just some humour breaking out which most players who interact with me know I have a sense of humour which is a little dark but notHong offensive. If he tweaks himself up a bit and improves on this mistake he's making he should be fine and one step closer to becoming a better member of staff. Let's just lock this thread ad the ban is over and I'm sure everyone has gotten the point that he was quick on the trigger.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #345009

Legacy™ wrote:
Damond or Steel wrote:

It was already playing when I joined... Ask anyone that was in my channel at the time I was playing GMOD while playing some songs on teamspeak because we were bored and when I was tryna change songs I joined your channel by accident and left within seconds.

I was throwing grenades at my friend on SSRP and a hummer full of people drives on it and gets blown up and I get banned

That would be my fault and you got banned for something you did so deal with it
  • DamondOrSteel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 55

How is this ban worthy? 7 years 10 months ago #345301

WwGmod Troller wrote:
Okay guys we don't need to keep going on wit this. He proved himself he needs to be a little less quick on the hammer but it's a common thing within such a large community and some people don't ue the command apropriatley. In this case it was a little extensive due to the amount from one specific member but I think if we just try to talk to him about it or one of the higher staff just makes sure he isn't to quick on the trigger next time I think it will blow over quick. He did this with me and I attempted to contact him but no response. My reasoning was a little more deserving but it was clear it was just some humour breaking out which most players who interact with me know I have a sense of humour which is a little dark but notHong offensive. If he tweaks himself up a bit and improves on this mistake he's making he should be fine and one step closer to becoming a better member of staff. Let's just lock this thread ad the ban is over and I'm sure everyone has gotten the point that he was quick on the trigger.

No definetely, I got word from Tyler that he told him I was playing "ear rape".Are you kidding me? Ask anyone that was in the MS-13 channel and I think Jim Jam was there aswell.You have to lie to staff bevause you knew you were wrong.SMH you are a disgrace my friend.Sad to see this coming from a lead team.Everything people say anout you is most likely true because I've now witnessed it myself.Never expected this from a "trusted" member of staff.

Requesting a lock , all that needed to be said has been said.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

250 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun