Login or register to post a reply.

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785215

Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Stop calling me gay on Teamspeak it hurts my feelings :(

professionalism at it's finest right here
Ow, that's harsh

Well making a completely unneeded post and what it sounds like using a sexual preference as a bad thing. If it hurts your feelings you are staff handle it on the teamspeak instead of farming posts on here and dragging her down, there can be homosexual people getting offended over this.
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785216

gey
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Muha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785220

Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ow, that's harsh

Well making a completely unneeded post and what it sounds like using a sexual preference as a bad thing. If it hurts your feelings you are staff handle it on the teamspeak instead of farming posts on here and dragging her down, there can be homosexual people getting offended over this.
Although a post might not be needed, it's mostly for banter - there's no need to be so serious about it. No, it does not hurt my feelings and nothing has to be done, it's just a joke. I also don't see how this post make it look like having a different sexual preference is a bad thing. Asking someone to stop calling me a certain word - something that I'm not even serious about - has very little to do with the meaning of the word itself. It does not actually hurt anybody's feelings and implying that it would is just plan stupid.
  • Raeker
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785222

Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ow, that's harsh

Although a post might not be needed, it's mostly for banter - there's no need to be so serious about it. No, it does not hurt my feelings and nothing has to be done, it's just a joke. I also don't see how this post make it look like having a different sexual preference is a bad thing. Asking someone to stop calling me a certain word - something that I'm not even serious about - has very little to do with the meaning of the word itself. It does not actually hurt anybody's feelings and implying that it would is just plan stupid.

Well first off all its not funny, and you dont know it does not offend people you cannot base that on facts. and the word means what it means man, that is based on facts. How about them apples
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785223

Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ow, that's harsh

Well first off all its not funny, and you dont know it does not offend people you cannot base that on facts. and the word means what it means man, that is based on facts. How about them apples

I found it funny so your argument is invalid and please stop trying to turn this into pointless drama, good day sir.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, SwiiFTz, Denis, Roy Harper, Red_ and 1 more...

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785225

Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ow, that's harsh

Even before making this post I was well aware of how it might reflect to others on the forums. I understand that it comes across as childish and unfunny, but if I'm truly honest I don't give a fuck about what you think. If I want to mess about a bit on the forums by making a useless post such as this one then I will. If I want to be mature I can be, but I'd rather be a guy that messes around from time to time than be one of those literary mongs with a stick up their ass. And if anyone is offended by the mere use of a word without putting it in a bad light then I'm sorry but they can get the fuck off the internet.
  • Raeker
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Raeker.

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785227

shit escalated quickly
  • Maya
  • Banned
  • Love formula z>ze ze = {[(x>0) + (4>y>0)]/ u^z}- z
  • Thanks received: 13
FUCKING GNGIENIGNEGR
Ex-TTT Mod
Ex-PH Mod

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785231

Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ow, that's harsh

Even before making this post I was well aware of how it might reflect to others on the forums. I understand that it comes across as childish and unfunny, but if I'm truly honest I don't give a fuck about what you think. If I want to mess about a bit on the forums by making a useless post such as this one then I will. If I want to be mature I can be, but I'd rather be a guy that messes around from time to time than be one of those literary mongs with a stick up their ass. And if anyone is offended by the mere use of a word without putting it in a bad light then I'm sorry but they can get the fuck off the internet.

Well first off all i dont know who the hell you are talking to, but being disrespectful calling me a "mong" is probably not the way to go about solving this issue, also you need to remember this is not ALL about you. thousands of people browse these forums every single day, respecting them would not hurt bud.
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785235

I love drama!
*grabs popcorn*
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785238

Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ow, that's harsh

Well first off all i dont know who the hell you are talking to, but being disrespectful calling me a "mong" is probably not the way to go about solving this issue, also you need to remember this is not ALL about you. thousands of people browse these forums every single day, respecting them would not hurt bud.
I didn't call you a mong? I said "Than those literary mongs" - I didn't mean anyone in particular, just describing a stereotype in an overexaturated manner. Also, as I stated earlier, I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I was merely asking not to be called something I'm not, I didn't say anything about homosexuality being bad.
  • Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785250

Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ow, that's harsh

I didn't call you a mong? I said "Than those literary mongs" - I didn't mean anyone in particular, just describing a stereotype in an overexaturated manner. Also, as I stated earlier, I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I was merely asking not to be called something I'm not, I didn't say anything about homosexuality being bad.

Well i would love to know who the "mong with the stick up their ass is" The fact that you are losing your cool is crazy. And again you cannot base what you are saying on facts you dont know if anyone's offended maybe i am? But according to you i can just "fuck off the internet?" the thing is from what you are saying you don't want to hurt anyones feelings but you actually dont care if you do.
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Keith Cozart.

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785256

How about you just stop bickering utter nonsense Keith, there are no rules that state we can't post stuff that wouldn't contribute everyone (e.g. shitposting).

Now just play nice and stop causing commotion.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785258

Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ow, that's harsh

Well i would love to know who the "mong with the stick up their ass is" The fact that you are losing your cool is crazy. And again you cannot base what you are saying on facts you dont know if anyone's offended maybe i am? But according to you i can just "fuck off the internet?" the thing is from what you are saying you don't want to hurt anyones feelings but you actually dont care if you do.
Like I said, it's an overexagerated stereotype to prove my point. There's nobody in particular like that nor should it be taken personally. Also you can say whatever you want about me losing my cool but you're the one that comes on my shitpost only to make it shittier. I honestly couldn't give a fuck about this discussion but it's 1 AM and I want to prove my point.

I care about other people's opinions. I also care about others being hurt or feeling harassed anywhere within the community - there are countless people here that can back me up on that one, as I've helped many users and staff that didn't feel appreciated anymore because of the use of certain words. This community should be accessible for everyone and that's something I will always stand by.

But if I make a post mentioning the word "gay" without putting it in a negative context and people complain over it then they can legitimately fuck off. I don't give a fuck which sexual preference you or anyone else might have - I'm fucking bisexual myself.
  • Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785259

CrankyBot wrote:
How about you just stop bickering utter nonsense Keith, there are no rules that state we can't post stuff that wouldn't contribute everyone (e.g. shitposting).

Actually, unconstructive posting technically breaches TOU :O
  • Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785262

Raeker wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:

Actually, unconstructive posting technically breaches TOU :O

Shit get roasted boy call yourself staff and u didn't know unconstructive posting and forcing it off topic like these 2 whining ladies is breaking the rule now ban them both
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785272

Lol Keith has a point but this arguing is pointless and really just not needed. Just let the man make a joke post
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785273

Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ow, that's harsh

Like I said, it's an overexagerated stereotype to prove my point. There's nobody in particular like that nor should it be taken personally. Also you can say whatever you want about me losing my cool but you're the one that comes on my shitpost only to make it shittier. I honestly couldn't give a fuck about this discussion but it's 1 AM and I want to prove my point.

I care about other people's opinions. I also care about others being hurt or feeling harassed anywhere within the community - there are countless people here that can back me up on that one, as I've helped many users and staff that didn't feel appreciated anymore because of the use of certain words. This community should be accessible for everyone and that's something I will always stand by.

But if I make a post mentioning the word "gay" without putting it in a negative context and people complain over it then they can legitimately fuck off. I don't give a fuck which sexual preference you or anyone else might have - I'm fucking bisexual myself.

So what you are saying is that you love helping people which we have all done (good thing) has nothing to do with the actual conversation, either way what you are saying is making no sense at all? you want people to be in the community but if you make a not fully thought out post and people might get offended by it then you want them to leave? I am not trying to cause shit all i am saying is that the post you made was not thought out and extremely un needed might be all "fun and banter" But its between you 2 and since you said your feelings got hurt people actually dont know what is going on, sarcasm in text is hard to figure out.
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

233 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40