Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Stop calling me gay on Teamspeak it hurts my feelings :(

professionalism at it's finest right here
Ow, that's harsh

Well making a completely unneeded post and what it sounds like using a sexual preference as a bad thing. If it hurts your feelings you are staff handle it on the teamspeak instead of farming posts on here and dragging her down, there can be homosexual people getting offended over this.
Although a post might not be needed, it's mostly for banter - there's no need to be so serious about it. No, it does not hurt my feelings and nothing has to be done, it's just a joke. I also don't see how this post make it look like having a different sexual preference is a bad thing. Asking someone to stop calling me a certain word - something that I'm not even serious about - has very little to do with the meaning of the word itself. It does not actually hurt anybody's feelings and implying that it would is just plan stupid.

Well first off all its not funny, and you dont know it does not offend people you cannot base that on facts. and the word means what it means man, that is based on facts. How about them apples
Even before making this post I was well aware of how it might reflect to others on the forums. I understand that it comes across as childish and unfunny, but if I'm truly honest I don't give a fuck about what you think. If I want to mess about a bit on the forums by making a useless post such as this one then I will. If I want to be mature I can be, but I'd rather be a guy that messes around from time to time than be one of those literary mongs with a stick up their ass. And if anyone is offended by the mere use of a word without putting it in a bad light then I'm sorry but they can get the fuck off the internet.

Well first off all i dont know who the hell you are talking to, but being disrespectful calling me a "mong" is probably not the way to go about solving this issue, also you need to remember this is not ALL about you. thousands of people browse these forums every single day, respecting them would not hurt bud.
I didn't call you a mong? I said "Than those literary mongs" - I didn't mean anyone in particular, just describing a stereotype in an overexaturated manner. Also, as I stated earlier, I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I was merely asking not to be called something I'm not, I didn't say anything about homosexuality being bad.

Well i would love to know who the "mong with the stick up their ass is" The fact that you are losing your cool is crazy. And again you cannot base what you are saying on facts you dont know if anyone's offended maybe i am? But according to you i can just "fuck off the internet?" the thing is from what you are saying you don't want to hurt anyones feelings but you actually dont care if you do.
Like I said, it's an overexagerated stereotype to prove my point. There's nobody in particular like that nor should it be taken personally. Also you can say whatever you want about me losing my cool but you're the one that comes on my shitpost only to make it shittier. I honestly couldn't give a fuck about this discussion but it's 1 AM and I want to prove my point.

I care about other people's opinions. I also care about others being hurt or feeling harassed anywhere within the community - there are countless people here that can back me up on that one, as I've helped many users and staff that didn't feel appreciated anymore because of the use of certain words. This community should be accessible for everyone and that's something I will always stand by.

But if I make a post mentioning the word "gay" without putting it in a negative context and people complain over it then they can legitimately fuck off. I don't give a fuck which sexual preference you or anyone else might have - I'm fucking bisexual myself.

So what you are saying is that you love helping people which we have all done (good thing) has nothing to do with the actual conversation, either way what you are saying is making no sense at all? you want people to be in the community but if you make a not fully thought out post and people might get offended by it then you want them to leave? I am not trying to cause shit all i am saying is that the post you made was not thought out and extremely un needed might be all "fun and banter" But its between you 2 and since you said your feelings got hurt people actually dont know what is going on, sarcasm in text is hard to figure out.
I knew and understood that the post could be misinterpreted in such a manner that its humurous intent is lost, however what I could not see and still struggle to understand is how the mention of the word could potentially hurt people's feelings. I do not see how asking for someone to stop calling you something you're not, where it being ironic or serious does not change the interpretation of the text, can be potentially harmful to anyone.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Login or register to post a reply.

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785290

you dont beat raeker in argument ever
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785291

Raeker wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I knew and understood that the post could be misinterpreted in such a manner that its humurous intent is lost, however what I could not see and still struggle to understand is how the mention of the word could potentially hurt people's feelings. I do not see how asking for someone to stop calling you something you're not, where it being ironic or serious does not change the interpretation of the text, can be potentially harmful to anyone.
Basically he's saying your post could be seen as you claiming homosexuality is a negative thing by assuming that you took offence from being called gay.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785292

Shut up Keith yeah thanks bye
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, SwiiFTz, Denis, Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785296

Can u both grow a pair of fucking balls and grow the fuck up seriously lads u guys are so pathetic right now arguing over some pointless shit that was done seriously drop this hole "gay" is bad I didn't mean it like that fuck it 2017 now the world's changed accept it all and if it offends ANYONE they can speak out I'm sure they are capable but if not it's used as a bit to a harmless joke

NOW CHILL THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I VIRTUALLY DROP KICK U BOTH

Fucking hell
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by A Good Pianist. Reason: Spelling

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785298

A Good Pianist wrote:
Can u both grow a pair of fucking balls and grow the fuck up seriously lads u guys are so pathetic right now arguing over some pointless shit that was done seriously drop this hole "gay" is bad I didn't mean it like that fuck it 2017 now the world's changed accept it all and if it offends ANYONE they can speak out I'm sure they are capable but if not it's used as a bit to a harmless joke

NOW CHILL THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I VIRRUALLY DROP KICK U BOTH

Fucking hell
How is your English actually more broken than my dreams of being successful wtf
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785299

Raeker wrote:
Stop calling me gay on Teamspeak it hurts my feelings :(

its 2017, whats wrong with being gay raeker? huh? you should be proud to be honoured the gay tag.

Raeker4Gay
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785300

yxng asseater wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

NOW CHILL THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I VIRRUALLY DROP KICK U BOTH

Fucking hell
How is your English actually more broken than my dreams of being successful wtf

Suck me I just fixed it but be careful I'll still get micky to poopascooper u
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785302

yxng asseater wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Basically he's saying your post could be seen as you claiming homosexuality is a negative thing by assuming that you took offence from being called gay.
Okay, that explains it a bit better. Fair enough I wasn't actually offended and if you can't understand the humurous context around it then it might be interpreted as an insult. Still think this discussion is sorta bullshit though, maybe we should stop it? xD
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785303

Who is Sally?
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785308

(EDIT) i looked around on the forums and i see that you just in general have a humor that comes off really disrespectful. I guess that is just how it works now, i might be a bit too soft for that kind of stuff who knows, carry on
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Keith Cozart.

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785325

Keith Cozart wrote:
(EDIT) i looked around on the forums and i see that you just in general have a humor that comes off really disrespectful. I guess that is just how it works now, i might be a bit too soft for that kind of stuff who knows, carry on
Mate I think you're just a tad bit sensitive because I'm pretty sure you're the only one who has felt disrespected by his joke posts
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Denis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785328

yxng asseater wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Mate I think you're just a tad bit sensitive because I'm pretty sure you're the only one who has felt disrespected by his joke posts

like i just said in the post you quoted
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785331

Keith Cozart wrote:
yxng asseater wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

Oof my bad didn't read it properly now I feel dumb sorry about that
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785332

yxng asseater wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
yxng asseater wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

dumbass
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785333

Sada wrote:
yxng asseater wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
yxng asseater wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

dumbass

dang that is quite disrespectful
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked, Sada., Denis

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785334

Keith Cozart wrote:
Sada wrote:
yxng asseater wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
yxng asseater wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

dumbass

dang that is quite disrespectful

sorry boss, don't tell mother or she'll send me to a Christian school
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #785416

Keith can you please learn to take a joke. K thx bye
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #786363

Damn u guys arguing over this is the gayest shit ive ever seen
  • Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, _Lewis

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #786438

Lmao just put it this way, if a homosexual person gets offended over the lightest "don't call me gay" joke, why the fuck are they on the internet lol it's pathetic. I get called worse shit that gay and I don't cry about it damn.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

121 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40