Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New type of apology/Bameron's apology

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746038

About Me: I am Kyle Black on the forums or Bameron in the game. A lot of people know me some not for the best reasons. So I thought since I spoke to a few CM's, Head Admins, Owner Chute and Max, I would apologize to everyone else without making a thank you list so I do not have to edit this post a lot and constantly add people I'm going to do my best to reply to everyone comment and make this post informal, grammatical and respectful because my last "Apology" I made was terrible. It was a lot of targeting Paramontana, and the server expressing anger and immaturity so let's begin.

Story behind my permanent ban: So I was banned for hacking this is my second offense. So lets make this clear my first warning was enough to make me realize. But over time I went back to disliking the server and decided I would hack again. But my first ban Morgan brought me and I admitted to him that I had been hacking and it was mainly for a "Joke" which for 1 was immature and 2 was absolutely terrible and I am sorry for my actions and what I had done then but over time of course me being the person I am forgot about the mistakes and ill choices and went right back to doing it once I was on the verge of quitting the server so I cheated (Terrible) and used entity ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) which allows a 6th sense almost like X-ray vision I could see through walls to steal money or other things from players so I had an unfair advantage because I wanted to abuse the server for my own good and after that I met an old friend who I love outside of the game like a brother
|#FLeX#| and began liking it so I stopped cheating and began going back to fun times screaming making myself and friends laugh terrible jokes and roasts messing around having fun enjoying the server spending money that I should not have just doing things that I find fun returning to the community I loved and enjoyed because I had friends again so then the next thing in my mind was money I needed it, it was important so I did loads of coin flipping and stuff and began getting rich spreading out the wealth rather than hoarding it so for people saying I'm terrible and I don't spread enough to the community your right and I am bad for what I did, but read this without bias and tell me your response no hate no past just honesty if you can't do that I can't blame you I can't remove what I did but I can prove myself to you now so I stopped hacking (October 22nd, 2017) and played right, fair and on November 4th, 2017 I was brought up by a person I'm decent friends with (paramontana) who said "Hey man." so I responded with "Sup man how are you? what's going on, you need something?" and he said "You were hacking and will be banned" and I was permanently banned (well deserved) but I was confused and am an impulsive liar, so when I confronted him in teamspeak I denied hacking 2-3 times, then later admitted I had used entity ESP 2 days after coming back and he said "Why are you still lying to me" and I was honestly confused because that was in my mind the last time I had hacked, but I have recently found out October 22nd was the last time I had used it within Zarp and I said okay to that and understood so I will not be typing up an apology to Para, Tyler, Chute, Max, Morgan, All staff because personally I feel as if I speak to you with my voice not you reading it will mean more to you so if you're a staff or player and see me in game, ts or anywhere else confront me about it and I will apologize to you.

Reason for title: If you personally feel as if you're owed an apology by me I want you to please do a few simple things comment on this post and say your name, and I will do my best to reply to everyone.

Quick Apology: Sorry to all players of Zarp and the community itself if I have ruined your experience within the servers sorry to all staff for having to deal with my BS over the past 3 years of me being here on this account and my main I love the community and all its players Quiet or Toxic and I hope one day I will be unbanned and will wait for that day no matter how long it is because I can say all this stuff and act hard in the game but deep down this community has been there a giant portion of my life as I am young I hope you have a wonderful day and sorry for the giant story.

-Bameron
  • Was not a fart
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 63
Login or register to post a reply.

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746040

The entire time you were telling me you knew people were cheating and could get confessions I can only feel it was to distract me from keeping an eye on you. You hacked because you wanted money and didn't respect anyone else nearly enough or to even consider what you were doing. I don't think I can trust someone who's hacked not once but twice for a long time, and I won't doubt you will probably try it again if you "forget your mistakes" again.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746041

And yes Morgan you're entited to your own opinion and if that is it, I will do my best to prove you wrong Sorry for my actions to you
  • Was not a fart
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746044

Whatever you took with your ESP on should be removed from your inventory or given to its owner of whatever it is but I mean that's up to you whenever you appeal your ban and if it gets accepted.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746045

Clarky personally i feel like that is a great idea, if you can get in touch to receive information of what i stole whilst cheating i will gladly refund them sorry for my actions towards you as well Clarky we have had a bumpy past but i respect you to a certain extent.
  • Was not a fart
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746048

kyle black wrote:
Clarky personally i feel like that is a great idea, if you can get in touch to receive information of what i stole whilst cheating i will gladly refund them sorry for my actions towards you as well Clarky we have had a bumpy past but i respect you to a certain extent.
I don't think the cm team would want to look through logs of what you took but it's up to them really.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746052

Had to remove some posts on here already, please remember to keep your post constructive and don't break the TOU.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746053

You did hack but many others did as well and they ended up getting second/third chances so I don't see why you should not get one as well. I have seen people get banned for things way worst then what you did and then weeks or a month later they were back on the servers. In all honesty, I think that you should be unbanned because you hacked awhile ago and never used it again according to some people. The reason for you hacking awhile back is that you did not care about the server. I am pretty sure that you would not do it again because you literally just bought boosterpacks with your own money recently so it would be stupid for someone to spend money then lose it right away.

He hacked [19 days ago] and did not use it for so long which obviously means that he regret doing it and will not use it again.

I love you too bro and I hope you will be unbanned soon!
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Officer FLeX.

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746057

I truly hope you don’t get any more chances. When i talked to you I truly though you had changed, but it doesn’t seem that you have. The audacity you have to have to do this shit again is just surprising since your last ban was for scamming and hacking and the CMs gave you a chance cause they thought you had changed.
  • ian carter
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ø
  • Thanks received: 144
Ranks:
Ex-SSRP Admin
Jailbreak Admin
Surf Moderator

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746124

Honestly Bameron I reckon you should wait many months before you get unbanned. Not only do the players have to deal with hackers, which is very annoying, but also the staff members have to spend time and resources on catching hackers. I personally don't trust a guy who went out of his way to use hacks again, after he was caught hacking the first time.

- I understand your friends wants you to get unbanned, I can understand their point of view, that them being a very dear friend of yours would like you back on the server, however, I think it's very important to look at it from an objective point of view, where the fact is that you have hacked twice in a short period of time, which shows no sign of improvement, and you went out of your way to intentionally make the server less enjoyable for other players.

The reason why I think you should wait many months before you get unbanned, is simply because a message has to be sent. Zarp ssrp is probably the most competitive server out there, and what ruins competition and fun are people cheating to gain an unfair advantage.

I'm sorry if this message seems very negative, but I and a lot of my friends are growing very tired of hackers, and I would like to see 0 tolerance about it, which is why I think a player like you deserves to stay banned for a very long time.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746125

I accept
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder
  • Silent March till the end
  • Thanks received: 310

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746194

kyle black wrote:
Hey, 4 day hacker here I don't wanna call my self a professional but I'm a professional anyways I'm sorry for ruining all of your guys' rp situations and fucked your bases I feel like an asshole but remember everyone makes mistakes let me remind you of my fellow hackers: KyleBlack, Ezehz, Justin, ashy. all you boys I love you its your greatest memer black kyle (lightskin) and I wish you all luck!

Seems like the professional got caught again lol.

Why arent u bragging anymore btw?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746204

Should be permed and never allowed back.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Mobile Task Force Gunner, ian carter

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746206

RedPowder wrote:

Finally Zarp strikes hard down on hackers, I like this.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746207

Jabbee wrote:
RedPowder wrote:

Finally Zarp strikes hard down on hackers, I like this.

Unfortunately it doesn’t because I’m only one person and I don’t make the rules or friendly policies. You have more chance of getting people together and getting change than I do by myself.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746211

RedPowder wrote:

:plussp: :plussp: :plussp: :plussp: :plussp: :plussp:
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746391

ZARP Policy: Give them chances

RedPowder: Fuck that CM ban them

:P
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746398

Xuecs Payne wrote:
kyle black wrote:
Hey, 4 day hacker here I don't wanna call my self a professional but I'm a professional anyways I'm sorry for ruining all of your guys' rp situations and fucked your bases I feel like an asshole but remember everyone makes mistakes let me remind you of my fellow hackers: KyleBlack, Ezehz, Justin, ashy. all you boys I love you its your greatest memer black kyle (lightskin) and I wish you all luck!

Maybe becuase he's trying to be mature.
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746400

HERE WE GO AGAIN....
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746402

Red_ wrote:
Xuecs Payne wrote:
kyle black wrote:

Maybe becuase he's trying to be mature.
Or just show everyone else that he is mature so he could get unbanned?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun