Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New type of apology/Bameron's apology

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746412

Xuecs Payne wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Xuecs Payne wrote:
kyle black wrote:
Hey, 4 day hacker here I don't wanna call my self a professional but I'm a professional anyways I'm sorry for ruining all of your guys' rp situations and fucked your bases I feel like an asshole but remember everyone makes mistakes let me remind you of my fellow hackers: KyleBlack, Ezehz, Justin, ashy. all you boys I love you its your greatest memer black kyle (lightskin) and I wish you all luck!

Seems like the professional got caught again lol.

Why arent u bragging anymore btw?

Maybe becuase he's trying to be mature.
Or just show everyone else that he is mature so he could get unbanned?

I can tell how you would see that but I'm not being biased he a lot more mature then most people think, and yes if he hacked it shows he isn't but he isn't here to go boasting about how he hacked.
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
Login or register to post a reply.

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746417

RedPowder wrote:
Jabbee wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Should be permed and never allowed back.

Finally Zarp strikes hard down on hackers, I like this.

Unfortunately it doesn’t because I’m only one person and I don’t make the rules or friendly policies. You have more chance of getting people together and getting change than I do by myself.
Sounds like it's time for a zarp ACTUAL perma ban petition
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

New type of apology/Bameron's apology 6 years 5 months ago #746420

Jabbee wrote:
Honestly Bameron I reckon you should wait many months before you get unbanned. Not only do the players have to deal with hackers, which is very annoying, but also the staff members have to spend time and resources on catching hackers. I personally don't trust a guy who went out of his way to use hacks again, after he was caught hacking the first time.

- I understand your friends wants you to get unbanned, I can understand their point of view, that them being a very dear friend of yours would like you back on the server, however, I think it's very important to look at it from an objective point of view, where the fact is that you have hacked twice in a short period of time, which shows no sign of improvement, and you went out of your way to intentionally make the server less enjoyable for other players.

The reason why I think you should wait many months before you get unbanned, is simply because a message has to be sent. Zarp ssrp is probably the most competitive server out there, and what ruins competition and fun are people cheating to gain an unfair advantage.

I'm sorry if this message seems very negative, but I and a lot of my friends are growing very tired of hackers, and I would like to see 0 tolerance about it, which is why I think a player like you deserves to stay banned for a very long time.
I'd love to have you back Bameron but I mean hacking? Again? :/ come on bro I've gotta agree with Jabbe here you're gonna have to wait a while.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

162 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32