Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: This is what is happening in America.

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235117

• Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235130

America is crazy right now
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235165

THEY WANT TOILET PAPER OR EVERYONE IN AMERICA GONNA BE MAD !!!
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235188

NA Education, these twats be stealing air pods and PS4s "for George Floyd" :woohoo:
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235210

OK I watched the video. Half of it was showing clips of violence to hate the riots. I noticed the "us vs them" rhetoric used but I guess that's one reason he's popular. Comparing Trump a Nero, and then praising him for that awful christian PR stunt (powerful declaration, yeah right - powerful declaration on how out of touch he really is).

Then the last section with the police cop. The man was yelling from his roots and Tucker, a flick on the psychopathic switch, turned the speech around and attempted to incite violence on the man. I see no reason to ridicule the man yet they included it.

I watched a video with Trevor Noah talking about all this, and he did a interesting take on what a society is and the contract we make in the society. You should take the time to watch it.

There is no right way to protest, since you're protesting against the societal contract we make as human beings. If there's one thing the movement needs right now, it's demands publicized - just as the student protests of Tiananmen Square and the current Hong Kong protests. Let's really hope USA does not become a Tiananmen Sqaure massacre.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235271

If you believe that the only people in the wrong are the protestors you are sorely mistaken. I am sure there are some bad apples who are dashing bricks through windows and stealing everything inside but the majority of protestors are peaceful. Peaceful until a police officers shoots a tear gas grenade directly into to their face. Peaceful until an undercover police officer starts riling them up. Peaceful still but violent in the eyes of the media when police officers start breaking the windows of their own cars and tagging them. Your system is completely and utterly ballsed. Doesn’t help that your president has been quoting a person who was known to be extremely racist, threatening violence against his own people with the obvious connotation of that violence being targeted towards black people.

I am beyond happy that I was fortunate enough to be born in Europe.
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, maybedovahkitty, Jeppe

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235279

Shark wrote:
If you believe that the only people in the wrong are the protestors you are sorely mistaken. I am sure there are some bad apples who are dashing bricks through windows and stealing everything inside but the majority of protestors are peaceful. Peaceful until a police officers shoots a tear gas grenade directly into to their face. Peaceful until an undercover police officer starts riling them up. Peaceful still but violent in the eyes of the media when police officers start breaking the windows of their own cars and tagging them. Your system is completely and utterly ballsed. Doesn’t help that your president has been quoting a person who was known to be extremely racist, threatening violence against his own people with the obvious connotation of that violence being targeted towards black people.

You thinking that I believe all protests are wrong, you are severely mistaken by this accusation that came to your head. People who were protesting this tragedy are the same people who still think the stay at home acts and the quarantine that has led us to another great recession (that is far worse. Our last great recession was in 2009 and we have yet to recover from it financially. The cops inforced these rules when mass amounts of people were violating these laws of not being to go outside and stand 6 feet apart so why now are the cops the bad guys for inforcing this? Your actions have consequences and them going out and not following the law that they praised for the past 2 months has finally bit them in the ass as they were tear gassed and shunned away back into their homes.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235282

Studio Banter wrote:
OK I watched the video. Half of it was showing clips of violence to hate the riots. I noticed the "us vs them" rhetoric used but I guess that's one reason he's popular. Comparing Trump a Nero, and then praising him for that awful christian PR stunt (powerful declaration, yeah right - powerful declaration on how out of touch he really is).

Then the last section with the police cop. The man was yelling from his roots and Tucker, a flick on the psychopathic switch, turned the speech around and attempted to incite violence on the man. I see no reason to ridicule the man yet they included it.

I watched a video with Trevor Noah talking about all this, and he did a interesting take on what a society is and the contract we make in the society. You should take the time to watch it.

There is no right way to protest, since you're protesting against the societal contract we make as human beings. If there's one thing the movement needs right now, it's demands publicized - just as the student protests of Tiananmen Square and the current Hong Kong protests. Let's really hope USA does not become a Tiananmen Sqaure massacre.
First off I just want to say that I empathize for you, the fact that you believe everything the media is telling you. If that is not alarming to you well I fear for you and for good reason. In the first 30 seconds he tries to connect the "dominos" all to racism or that is what I collected by his statement trying to justify the actions of the criminals destroying the good, law obeying, legal American citizen lives. He also is justifying this outrage on people being stuck in their homes for too long, Trump acknowledged this weeks ago and wanted Americans to work again, Democratic states strongly disagreed with this and wanted quarantine with no jobs to last another 2 months. Racism is not and has never been the biggest issue with America but it has always been painted as it. We need to focus on the good of the people and what is good for everyone involved which is something Democrats have failed to do and fail to recognize as a problem, CNN and MSNBC have both only shunned Trump and called him a racist for years now all while wanting illegal immigrants to come to America whilst preaching how terrible this country is. People saying that the destruction of American civilizations is fine because "we dont know how to protest" is the WORST and the saddest reply EVER. MLK is just an example of how a PEACEFUL protest creates REAL change, not just the mass destruction of innocent lives that cowards believe to be okay now.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lerpson.

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235284

Carson wrote:
Shark wrote:

You thinking that I believe all protests are wrong, you are severely mistaken by this accusation that came to your head. People who were protesting this tragedy are the same people who still think the stay at home acts and the quarantine that has led us to another great recession (that is far worse. Our last great recession was in 2009 and we have yet to recover from it financially. The cops inforced these rules when mass amounts of people were violating these laws of not being to go outside and stand 6 feet apart so why now are the cops the bad guys for inforcing this? Your actions have consequences and them going out and not following the law that they praised for the past 2 months has finally bit them in the ass as they were tear gassed and shunned away back into their homes.
He said "IF"
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235300

Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

First off I just want to say that I empathize for you, the fact that you believe everything the media is telling you. If that is not alarming to you well I fear for you and for good reason. In the first 30 seconds he tries to connect the "dominos" all to racism or that is what I collected by his statement trying to justify the actions of the criminals destroying the good, law obeying, legal American citizen lives. He also is justifying this outrage on people being stuck in their homes for too long, Trump acknowledged this weeks ago and wanted Americans to work again, Democratic states strongly disagreed with this and wanted quarantine with no jobs to last another 2 months. Racism is not and has never been the biggest issue with America but it has always been painted as it. We need to focus on the good of the people and what is good for everyone involved which is something Democrats have failed to do and fail to recognize as a problem, CNN and MSNBC have both only shunned Trump and called him a racist for years now all while wanting illegal immigrants to come to America whilst preaching how terrible this country is. People saying that the destruction of American civilizations is fine because "we dont know how to protest" is the WORST and the saddest reply EVER. MLK is just an example of how a PEACEFUL protest creates REAL change, not just the mass destruction of innocent lives that cowards believe to be okay now.

I'm sorry but how is me "believing" the media not the same as you posting a Tucker Carlson video on how things should be run? FoxNews, Trump, anything you watch or read into is also media. By posting a video instead of you trying to argue with your own words, shows you're just a marionette.

Good, law obeying, legal American citizen lives - you're really are just a mouthpiece.

Trump acknowledged this weeks ago and wanted Americans to work again, Democratic states strongly disagreed with this and wanted quarantine with no jobs to last another 2 months.

At this point, I would be careful to source Trump because the next second he will contradict himself on Twitter. Lying about testing, "death is death", taking hydroxychloroquine and warned about the coronoavirus in January. He's also impeached but acquitted by a Republican senate, nice going balance of powers.

Racism is not and has never been the biggest issue with America but it has always been painted as it.
You guys had a fucking civil war over it. Ku Klux Klan, The Montgomery Bus Boycott, NAACP protests for equal rights in education, Little Rock Nine, Freedom Riders, Greensboro sit-ins, Birmingham 1963, Civil Rights Act in 1964, 1968, Jim Crow Laws, Charlottesville - just to name a few.

Trump and called him a racist for years now all while wanting illegal immigrants to come to America whilst preaching how terrible this country is.
Immigrants preaching how terrible the country is? Where?

MLK is just an example of how a PEACEFUL protest creates REAL change, not just the mass destruction of innocent lives that cowards believe to be okay now.
Yeah, and then he was assassinated and racism ended. You really expect people to protest peacefully when you see a smug man that took an oath to protect you, to end a human being on the spot; doesn't make it better that they knew each other for years.

Peaceful protests work, peaceful protests don't work. Look at Tiananmen Square of 1989, they were peaceful. Why didn't the Chinese Communist collapse and everyone dance around the Goddess of Democracy? Look at the videos, the photos, because holy shit it will kick you in the gut.

Stop with the useless jargon of them vs us. Stop with the cult mentality of the likes of Lenin and Mao. Use your own words.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Studio Banter.

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235311

Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

I'm sorry but how is me "believing" the media not the same as you posting a Tucker Carlson video on how things should be run? FoxNews, Trump, anything you watch or read into is also media. By posting a video instead of you trying to argue with your own words, shows you're just a marionette.

Good, law obeying, legal American citizen lives - you're really are just a mouthpiece.

Trump acknowledged this weeks ago and wanted Americans to work again, Democratic states strongly disagreed with this and wanted quarantine with no jobs to last another 2 months.

At this point, I would be careful to source Trump because the next second he will contradict himself on Twitter. Lying about testing, "death is death", taking hydroxychloroquine and warned about the coronoavirus in January. He's also impeached but acquitted by a Republican senate, nice going balance of powers.

Racism is not and has never been the biggest issue with America but it has always been painted as it.
You guys had a fucking civil war over it. Ku Klux Klan, The Montgomery Bus Boycott, NAACP protests for equal rights in education, Little Rock Nine, Freedom Riders, Greensboro sit-ins, Birmingham 1963, Civil Rights Act in 1964, 1968, Jim Crow Laws, Charlottesville - just to name a few.

Trump and called him a racist for years now all while wanting illegal immigrants to come to America whilst preaching how terrible this country is.

MLK is just an example of how a PEACEFUL protest creates REAL change, not just the mass destruction of innocent lives that cowards believe to be okay now.
Yeah, and then he was assassinated and racism ended. You really expect people to protest peacefully when you see a smug man that took an oath to protect you, to end a human being on the spot; doesn't make it better that they knew each other for years.

Peaceful protests work, peaceful protests don't work. Look at Tiananmen Square of 1989, they were peaceful. Why didn't the Chinese Communist collapse and everyone dance around the Goddess of Democracy? Look at the videos, the photos, because holy shit it will kick you in the gut.

Stop with the useless jargon of them vs us. Stop with the cult mentality of the likes of Lenin and Mao. Use your own words.
Studio why waste your time arguing with someone on the internet who is clearly wrong and to tied up with their ego and pride to realise. It will only end up like this
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, Shark

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235360

Talks about believing all the media says, you linked Fox News lmao
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235362

pigskin wrote:
Talks about believing all the media says, you linked Fox News lmao
I don’t watch all Fox News I like to watch Tucker Carlson as he brings up real points about the American citizens and brings up how we as the people of this country need to do what is in the best interest for all of us. I know both political parties are just propaganda but I believe Tucker is telling the truth and he is.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235363

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

Studio why waste your time arguing with someone on the internet who is clearly wrong and to tied up with their ego and pride to realise. It will only end up like this
Did u just watch a shit ton of monty python or something cuz these references have been flying out the window like a crackhead in an office

Also carson you seem to be the definition of america
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235366

Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

I would argue your claims but I do not have anytime as of right now, I will however talk about the Tiananmen Square, the media in China completely censored it and put the people who spoke against it in jail, took them away to areas that nobody knows and hid it away. If you use China’s version of google to which the citizens of China use on a daily basis and search up that tragedy you will find nothing, all you might find it a link saying it is a hoax, a joke, and a lie. It is not peaceful protesting that doesn’t work it’s the governments in which the people protest that have the control, rather than changing and making life better in China they silenced it. China plays a big part in America as well, they have control over big media websites such as Tik Tok that millions of kids (the app has more users than facebook now) around America and all over the world. They have control over media sites and owners of them censoring real issues along with the Democratic Party. There was a video that was taken down by YouTube where two scientists from California brought up some real and helpful data on how to re open to better the economy as soon as possible. That video is down. The mayor of Los Angeles is not even thinking about reopening within the next two months which is insanity, Los Angeles has double the people to New York while New York has soaring numbers Los Angeles trails behind and quite well within the entire county. You would think that re opening and giving people their jobs back to feed their kids and to pay off their homes would be smart right? Wrong the virus is too strong you have just about a 1% chance to die from it you are not allowed to even go the grocery store without being documented for leaving your house at this time. The economy will crumble as China rises to the top. China is much stronger than Russia right now and we will see a much worse Cold War within the next few months.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235368

I would like to say that the civil war was filled with a hating south against the north who wanted equality, nothing about these riots have anything to do with equality it will only bring a race war.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235369

Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

Did u just watch a shit ton of monty python or something cuz these references have been flying out the window like a crackhead in an office

It is the majority of what am doing during quarantine please don't judge
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235373

Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

I don’t have any power nor do I have a real voice, I want whats in the best interest of American people, saying let all illegal immigrants fly into this country after being showed the statistics of violence and crime rates in cities such a Baltimore where nobody illegal or not you can live there at the tax payers expense. However I am more than happy to allow good working immigrants to come here legally and work hard and to pay taxes and live as a free American. Nothing the liberal media says is for the best interest it is all political power and they will do whatever to win and if you disagree you must shut up because you are racist
Edit: I don’t appreciate you saying I’m egotistical and wrong when you bring nothing to the table. You are drunk not only to your own ideologies but to the bottle as well.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lerpson.

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235377

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

It is the majority of what am doing during quarantine please don't judge
When u got nothing else to do rather than listen to politics things like what I’m finding myself doing during these times is over obsessing. Which I shouldn’t be but there should also be real debates on the country since none of our leaders seem to care including trump
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235380

Not a bad video from Tucker, but he definitely was misrepresenting what the guy was saying when he was talking about the peaceful protesters. Because there's a lot of peaceful protesters out there that are being painted in a bad light by the looters and people rioting.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

177 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1