Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: This is what is happening in America.

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235388

Morgan wrote:
Not a bad video from Tucker, but he definitely was misrepresenting what the guy was saying when he was talking about the peaceful protesters. Because there's a lot of peaceful protesters out there that are being painted in a bad light by the looters and people rioting.
I 100% agree peaceful protesting is a great thing but more can be done rather than hold up signs, you can talk to your officials and leaders, spread awareness which protesting tends to do so we can find a real solution to help better ourselves rather than tear everyone and everything down with them.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235397

Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
OK I watched the video. Half of it was showing clips of violence to hate the riots. I noticed the "us vs them" rhetoric used but I guess that's one reason he's popular. Comparing Trump a Nero, and then praising him for that awful christian PR stunt (powerful declaration, yeah right - powerful declaration on how out of touch he really is).

Then the last section with the police cop. The man was yelling from his roots and Tucker, a flick on the psychopathic switch, turned the speech around and attempted to incite violence on the man. I see no reason to ridicule the man yet they included it.

I watched a video with Trevor Noah talking about all this, and he did a interesting take on what a society is and the contract we make in the society. You should take the time to watch it.

There is no right way to protest, since you're protesting against the societal contract we make as human beings. If there's one thing the movement needs right now, it's demands publicized - just as the student protests of Tiananmen Square and the current Hong Kong protests. Let's really hope USA does not become a Tiananmen Sqaure massacre.
First off I just want to say that I empathize for you, the fact that you believe everything the media is telling you. If that is not alarming to you well I fear for you and for good reason. In the first 30 seconds he tries to connect the "dominos" all to racism or that is what I collected by his statement trying to justify the actions of the criminals destroying the good, law obeying, legal American citizen lives. He also is justifying this outrage on people being stuck in their homes for too long, Trump acknowledged this weeks ago and wanted Americans to work again, Democratic states strongly disagreed with this and wanted quarantine with no jobs to last another 2 months. Racism is not and has never been the biggest issue with America but it has always been painted as it. We need to focus on the good of the people and what is good for everyone involved which is something Democrats have failed to do and fail to recognize as a problem, CNN and MSNBC have both only shunned Trump and called him a racist for years now all while wanting illegal immigrants to come to America whilst preaching how terrible this country is. People saying that the destruction of American civilizations is fine because "we dont know how to protest" is the WORST and the saddest reply EVER. MLK is just an example of how a PEACEFUL protest creates REAL change, not just the mass destruction of innocent lives that cowards believe to be okay now.

I'm sorry but how is me "believing" the media not the same as you posting a Tucker Carlson video on how things should be run? FoxNews, Trump, anything you watch or read into is also media. By posting a video instead of you trying to argue with your own words, shows you're just a marionette.

Good, law obeying, legal American citizen lives - you're really are just a mouthpiece.

Trump acknowledged this weeks ago and wanted Americans to work again, Democratic states strongly disagreed with this and wanted quarantine with no jobs to last another 2 months.

At this point, I would be careful to source Trump because the next second he will contradict himself on Twitter. Lying about testing, "death is death", taking hydroxychloroquine and warned about the coronoavirus in January. He's also impeached but acquitted by a Republican senate, nice going balance of powers.

Racism is not and has never been the biggest issue with America but it has always been painted as it.
You guys had a fucking civil war over it. Ku Klux Klan, The Montgomery Bus Boycott, NAACP protests for equal rights in education, Little Rock Nine, Freedom Riders, Greensboro sit-ins, Birmingham 1963, Civil Rights Act in 1964, 1968, Jim Crow Laws, Charlottesville - just to name a few.

Trump and called him a racist for years now all while wanting illegal immigrants to come to America whilst preaching how terrible this country is.
Immigrants preaching how terrible the country is? Where?

MLK is just an example of how a PEACEFUL protest creates REAL change, not just the mass destruction of innocent lives that cowards believe to be okay now.
Yeah, and then he was assassinated and racism ended. You really expect people to protest peacefully when you see a smug man that took an oath to protect you, to end a human being on the spot; doesn't make it better that they knew each other for years.

Peaceful protests work, peaceful protests don't work. Look at Tiananmen Square of 1989, they were peaceful. Why didn't the Chinese Communist collapse and everyone dance around the Goddess of Democracy? Look at the videos, the photos, because holy shit it will kick you in the gut.

Stop with the useless jargon of them vs us. Stop with the cult mentality of the likes of Lenin and Mao. Use your own words.
Studio why waste your time arguing with someone on the internet who is clearly wrong and to tied up with their ego and pride to realise. It will only end up like this
Did u just watch a shit ton of monty python or something cuz these references have been flying out the window like a crackhead in an office

Also carson you seem to be the definition of america
I don’t have any power nor do I have a real voice, I want whats in the best interest of American people, saying let all illegal immigrants fly into this country after being showed the statistics of violence and crime rates in cities such a Baltimore where nobody illegal or not you can live there at the tax payers expense. However I am more than happy to allow good working immigrants to come here legally and work hard and to pay taxes and live as a free American. Nothing the liberal media says is for the best interest it is all political power and they will do whatever to win and if you disagree you must shut up because you are racist
Edit: I don’t appreciate you saying I’m egotistical and wrong when you bring nothing to the table. You are drunk not only to your own ideologies but to the bottle as well.
CallMeClapped
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235399

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
OK I watched the video. Half of it was showing clips of violence to hate the riots. I noticed the "us vs them" rhetoric used but I guess that's one reason he's popular. Comparing Trump a Nero, and then praising him for that awful christian PR stunt (powerful declaration, yeah right - powerful declaration on how out of touch he really is).

Then the last section with the police cop. The man was yelling from his roots and Tucker, a flick on the psychopathic switch, turned the speech around and attempted to incite violence on the man. I see no reason to ridicule the man yet they included it.

I watched a video with Trevor Noah talking about all this, and he did a interesting take on what a society is and the contract we make in the society. You should take the time to watch it.

There is no right way to protest, since you're protesting against the societal contract we make as human beings. If there's one thing the movement needs right now, it's demands publicized - just as the student protests of Tiananmen Square and the current Hong Kong protests. Let's really hope USA does not become a Tiananmen Sqaure massacre.
First off I just want to say that I empathize for you, the fact that you believe everything the media is telling you. If that is not alarming to you well I fear for you and for good reason. In the first 30 seconds he tries to connect the "dominos" all to racism or that is what I collected by his statement trying to justify the actions of the criminals destroying the good, law obeying, legal American citizen lives. He also is justifying this outrage on people being stuck in their homes for too long, Trump acknowledged this weeks ago and wanted Americans to work again, Democratic states strongly disagreed with this and wanted quarantine with no jobs to last another 2 months. Racism is not and has never been the biggest issue with America but it has always been painted as it. We need to focus on the good of the people and what is good for everyone involved which is something Democrats have failed to do and fail to recognize as a problem, CNN and MSNBC have both only shunned Trump and called him a racist for years now all while wanting illegal immigrants to come to America whilst preaching how terrible this country is. People saying that the destruction of American civilizations is fine because "we dont know how to protest" is the WORST and the saddest reply EVER. MLK is just an example of how a PEACEFUL protest creates REAL change, not just the mass destruction of innocent lives that cowards believe to be okay now.

I'm sorry but how is me "believing" the media not the same as you posting a Tucker Carlson video on how things should be run? FoxNews, Trump, anything you watch or read into is also media. By posting a video instead of you trying to argue with your own words, shows you're just a marionette.

Good, law obeying, legal American citizen lives - you're really are just a mouthpiece.

Trump acknowledged this weeks ago and wanted Americans to work again, Democratic states strongly disagreed with this and wanted quarantine with no jobs to last another 2 months.

At this point, I would be careful to source Trump because the next second he will contradict himself on Twitter. Lying about testing, "death is death", taking hydroxychloroquine and warned about the coronoavirus in January. He's also impeached but acquitted by a Republican senate, nice going balance of powers.

Racism is not and has never been the biggest issue with America but it has always been painted as it.
You guys had a fucking civil war over it. Ku Klux Klan, The Montgomery Bus Boycott, NAACP protests for equal rights in education, Little Rock Nine, Freedom Riders, Greensboro sit-ins, Birmingham 1963, Civil Rights Act in 1964, 1968, Jim Crow Laws, Charlottesville - just to name a few.

Trump and called him a racist for years now all while wanting illegal immigrants to come to America whilst preaching how terrible this country is.

MLK is just an example of how a PEACEFUL protest creates REAL change, not just the mass destruction of innocent lives that cowards believe to be okay now.
Yeah, and then he was assassinated and racism ended. You really expect people to protest peacefully when you see a smug man that took an oath to protect you, to end a human being on the spot; doesn't make it better that they knew each other for years.

Peaceful protests work, peaceful protests don't work. Look at Tiananmen Square of 1989, they were peaceful. Why didn't the Chinese Communist collapse and everyone dance around the Goddess of Democracy? Look at the videos, the photos, because holy shit it will kick you in the gut.

Stop with the useless jargon of them vs us. Stop with the cult mentality of the likes of Lenin and Mao. Use your own words.
Studio why waste your time arguing with someone on the internet who is clearly wrong and to tied up with their ego and pride to realise. It will only end up like this
Did u just watch a shit ton of monty python or something cuz these references have been flying out the window like a crackhead in an office

I don’t have any power nor do I have a real voice, I want whats in the best interest of American people, saying let all illegal immigrants fly into this country after being showed the statistics of violence and crime rates in cities such a Baltimore where nobody illegal or not you can live there at the tax payers expense. However I am more than happy to allow good working immigrants to come here legally and work hard and to pay taxes and live as a free American. Nothing the liberal media says is for the best interest it is all political power and they will do whatever to win and if you disagree you must shut up because you are racist
Edit: I don’t appreciate you saying I’m egotistical and wrong when you bring nothing to the table. You are drunk not only to your own ideologies but to the bottle as well.
CallMeClapped
For a 20 year old man you seem to be quite mentally deficient.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235404

Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

CallMeClapped
You can be mentally deficient at any age, you're a great example. I actually found it quite punny B)
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235406

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

CallMeClapped
You can be mentally deficient at any age, you're a great example. I actually found it quite punny B)
Sharing opinions and facts is not a sign of mental deficiency, calling people egotistical and not explaining why just because I brought up issues within America is a prime example of the blinded leftists not being able to talk about any real issues.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235408

Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

CallMeClapped
Sharing opinions and facts is not a sign of mental deficiency, calling people egotistical and not explaining why just because I brought up issues within America is a prime example of the blinded leftists not being able to talk about any real issues.
I'm right handed actually
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235409

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

CallMeClapped
Either way left or right I do not see you voicing your opinion on this, the last time we had a talk you claimed I was spreading a narrative rather than to actually argue and stick up for your beliefs.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235410

can someone give me a tldr i cba reading all the replies half of which are probably wrong
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235413

Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

CallMeClapped
Either way left or right I do not see you voicing your opinion on this, the last time we had a talk you claimed I was spreading a narrative rather than to actually argue and stick up for your beliefs.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235415

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

CallMeClapped
Funny how you mention this, once again I can say the exact same thing to you. I want to have a discussion on whats going on and what I believe is morally and economically wrong. You still fail to see this and as a level headed adult, like yourself, you should try to understand what im saying and have a response. Mocking me for my opinions and beliefs does nothing rather it proves your own cowardness.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235420

Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

CallMeClapped
Funny how you mention this, once again I can say the exact same thing to you. I want to have a discussion on whats going on and what I believe is morally and economically wrong. You still fail to see this and as a level headed adult, like yourself, you should try to understand what im saying and have a response. Mocking me for my opinions and beliefs does nothing rather it proves your own cowardness.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235425

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

CallMeClapped
Thank you for proving this, not only are you wrong but you are too dense and mentally incapable at realizing it so you resort to your own egotistical manners to act as if you are correct. You need to seek immediate medical attention although your country might not allow it.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235429

Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Denis wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Carson wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

CallMeClapped
Thank you for proving this, not only are you wrong but you are too dense and mentally incapable at realizing it so you resort to your own egotistical manners to act as if you are correct. You need to seek immediate medical attention although your country might not allow it.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235556

Carson a word of advice pal if someone is trolling you there is no point continuing to waste time and energy by typing paragraphs filled with insults.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, Lewis_is_java, Shark

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235570

Denis wrote:
Carson a word of advice pal if someone is trolling you there is no point continuing to waste time and energy by typing paragraphs filled with insults.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, Shark

This is what is happening in America. 3 years 10 months ago #1235653

Denis wrote:
Don't tell him he doesn't know PepeLaugh
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE