Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why are staff members not giving criticism?

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223083

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...ion?start=20#1223078

I was not given a single negative from anyone whatsoever and I find this to 'bad attitude' reason to contradict with the fact that I was accepted for Community Council. Why are staff members never giving criticism towards someone and only giving little information as to why they were denied in the outcome post?

This is a general problem in ZARP I am finding it. It is becoming ridiculous and I am seeing incredibly lazy staff members who are not willing to even help the server at times where it is needed, let alone try to help users get into a position by GIVING FEEDBACK.

I do not want this post to be instantly locked either, this is a discussion topic, not a shit on the worst staff you experienced and I wish to refrain excessive amounts of drama on here so people can have a say in this at least.

@SSRP Staff - please DM me on Steam/Discord as to why I was denied so I can improve in the next week or so but you really need to start taking this shit more serious because this entire voting process is so bad in its current state when you don't even give vital information to users as to why they are not going to vote for their application and actually give constructive criticism which is incredibly lacking at the moment for not only me but for others too.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, narexa, 0yc37xrk6m, maybedovahkitty, Spicy

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223084

Agreed, not sure how you can improve on a certain aspect when you don't know where you're going wrong, kinda being set up to fail imo.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223086

Gets denied for cc for bad attitude, two weeks later "lets give it him" applies for ssrp mod, "bad attitude". It doesn't add up
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, maybedovahkitty, Mr. Richard

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223095

We've taken the time to talk to you about how we thing you need to show a consistent attitude improvement, and when you were a CM I also tried to take the time to explain to you that part of it was largely in how you respond to other people. A week or two ago ingame I witnessed you screaming at and threatening to RDM some random young user who had just joined the server, which also really doesn't help.

Posts like this rather than contacting us on TS or Discord really don't help.

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by TheXnator.

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223097

TheXnator wrote:
We've taken the time to talk to you about how we thing you need to show a consistent attitude improvement, and when you were a CM I also tried to take the time to explain to you that part of it was largely in how you respond to other people. A week or two ago ingame I witnessed you screaming at and threatening to RDM some random young user who had just joined the server, which also really doesn't help.

It is literally Stoned. Lol
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223099

TheXnator wrote: Right so that one post goes all over the hard work I have done to report players, provide evidence and such?

You are so far from understanding how that guy treats me, plus a screenshot does not give me a in-depth reasoning as to why it had gotten me denied. I would like constructive criticism and don't forget how people who ARE staff have said the same sort of things as me, if not worse. This is honestly so appalling to see from you guys I'm disappointed I resigned to see this sort of shit, if only I knew.

edit: xnator replied by editing his post nvm
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Clarky.

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223100

Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote: Right so that one post goes all over the hard work I have done to report players, provide evidence and such?

You are so far from understanding how that guy treats me, plus a screenshot does not give me a in-depth reasoning as to why it had gotten me denied. I would like constructive criticism and don't forget how people who ARE staff have said the same sort of things as me, if not worse. This is honestly so appalling to see from you guys I'm disappointed I resigned to see this sort of shit, if only I knew.

I edited the post because I accidentally overwrote my own text
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223101

TheXnator wrote:

Just be honest, you don’t like Clarky and you’re looking for any reason not to involve him into the servers in any way even though he’s a top lad
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Killa Kappa

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223102

TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:

I edited the post because I accidentally overwrote my own text
Simpnator, community simp
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223105

TheXnator wrote:

Can you please provide evidence because I am going to deny what you just said by calling it slander, I do not care that you are an owner or not, this is incredibly pathetic for you to make up because I do not recall this at all (if I am incorrect, provide evidence otherwise I am innocent until proven guilty). If you are willing to accept me for Community Council (keep in mind with the rank name COMMUNITY council), you would be willing to accept me for Moderator on SSRP (also chose to start from the bottom instead of going for admin to show trust regain).

Posts like this DO help by encouraging people to actually get off their backsides and start saying shit on applications that is meaningful than afterwards, Chute has told you this so I STRONGLY suggest you follow what he says. I would like to remind you to not lock or delete this post as it is here to criticise the staff who are slacking, I am not here to witchhunt the staff team so please keep that in mind if you ever decide to say things behind my back like you have done to DEADMONSTOR in the past, anything you wish to say about me can said on this topic or in DMs.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Clarky. Reason: error on last part of the post
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, 0yc37xrk6m, DEADMONSTOR, Mr. Richard

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223137

Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Can you please provide evidence because I am going to deny what you just said by calling it slander, I do not care that you are an owner or not, this is incredibly pathetic for you to make up because I do not recall this at all (if I am incorrect, provide evidence otherwise I am innocent until proven guilty). If you are willing to accept me for Community Council (keep in mind with the rank name COMMUNITY council), you would be willing to accept me for Moderator on SSRP (also chose to start from the bottom instead of going for admin to show trust regain).

Posts like this DO help by encouraging people to actually get off their backsides and start saying shit on applications that is meaningful than afterwards, Chute has told you this so I STRONGLY suggest you follow what he says. I would like to remind you to not lock or delete this post as it is here to criticise the staff who are slacking, I am not here to witchhunt the staff team so please keep that in mind if you ever decide to say things behind my back like you have done to DEADMONSTOR in the past, anything you wish to say about me can said on this topic or on the topic.

Welcome to the club.

Anyways, onto the topic, you used to have attitude issues, which is something most of us did because we were forced to deal with all sorts of shit and idiots as staff on a daily basis, and no one can blame anyone for that. If you were accepted into the Community Council with open arms and with no issues, then there was no reason for this to even occur. We've both held high ranks within this community for quite a while and know very well about all the stuff that happens - You know what I mean.

You are a good person, you are more than qualified, and you undoubtedly deserve LT, let alone Moderator. I'm glad I can no longer call myself a member of the ZARP staff teams, because this is just ridiculous and simply a disgrace.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, spicydoggo

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223138

Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Posts like this DO help by encouraging people to actually get off their backsides and start saying shit on applications that is meaningful than afterwards, Chute has told you this so I STRONGLY suggest you follow what he says. I would like to remind you to not lock or delete this post as it is here to criticise the staff who are slacking, I am not here to witchhunt the staff team so please keep that in mind if you ever decide to say things behind my back like you have done to DEADMONSTOR in the past, anything you wish to say about me can said on this topic or on the topic.

Welcome to the club.

Anyways, onto the topic, you used to have attitude issues, which is something most of us did because we were forced to deal with all sorts of shit and idiots as staff on a daily basis, and no one can blame anyone for that. If you were accepted into the Community Council with open arms and with no issues, then there was no reason for this to even occur. We've both held high ranks within this community for quite a while and know very well about all the stuff that happens - You know what I mean.

You are a good person, you are more than qualified, and you undoubtedly deserve LT, let alone Moderator. I'm glad I can no longer call myself a member of the ZARP staff teams, because this is just ridiculous and simply a disgrace.
Huey Lewis speaking facts
  • spicydoggo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 389
僕はときどきぼっきする勇気がある
ex-SSRP ADMIN 2x
Gang Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223139

Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Welcome to the club.

This is quite disappointing to read from someone who said point blank that he was biased and always voted no on people simply because he did not like them.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by TheXnator.

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223140

TheXnator wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Welcome to the club.

This is quite disappointing to read from someone who said point blank that he was biased and always voted no on people simple because he did not like them.
NDA demote request incoming dissapointing seeing this come from community simp :(
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223141

Can we take this to Pm's be better for all of us than just arguing on the forums!
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223145

TheXnator wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Welcome to the club.

This is quite disappointing to read from someone who said point blank that he was biased and always voted no on people simply because he did not like them.
You should really think about what you post before you post it, you have no idea how bad that statement just made you look. It derails any sort of argument you could have possibly brought to the table when you try to "expose" someone with a differing opinion from yours.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, 0yc37xrk6m

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223147

Let me revoke my resignation and demote all these losers
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Shark, 0yc37xrk6m, Clarky, iFreshFruit and 3 more...

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223149

Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Welcome to the club.

Richard you are literally talking out of your arse. When you were head admin you constantly said shite about Clarky and Jamie behind their backs and called clarky a "cunt" etc. You are only on here to try show that you are in the "good books" of Clarky. Plus the fact that you call yourself bias and corrupt as a head admin is ridiculous lol.....
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223151

Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Welcome to the club.

They hold onto my past too much, it's more clingy than a ex-partner missing their significant other lol. I am not this toxic Clarky I am made out to be and because of one post I made towards one guy who has treated me like shit and I am very upset about quite clearly, it is still held against me despite the positives such as no punishments, mass amounts of support from the COMMUNITY, currently a Community Council, very helpful to new players (logs will show I have always gifted items to random people) and always creating reports.

Sure I had issues when I was CM, but I did so fucking much and have shown a massive improvement hence why I got accepted for COMMUNITY Council, but all of a sudden THERE'S A ATTITUDE ISSUE WHICH LITERALLY NO ONE RAISED TO ME AFTER LESS THAN 24 HOURS OF BEING ACCEPTED FOR CC.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

Why are staff members not giving criticism? 3 years 11 months ago #1223152

OnionRings wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Welcome to the club.

Richard you are literally talking out of your arse. When you were head admin you constantly said shite about Clarky and Jamie behind their backs and called clarky a "cunt" etc. You are only on here to try show that you are in the "good books" of Clarky. Plus the fact that you call yourself bias and corrupt as a head admin is ridiculous lol.....

You know whats funny? The fact that he didn't get demoted when he said that, and you guys let it happen.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun