♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849518

howaboutthat11 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
I was a T and my T buddy was in front of me, then he killed the two people. howabout saw them die and i was running into the tester room screaming in chat saying people are getting shot and then he sus killed me.
And in the vid i am already in the tester room. My first instinct wouldn't be: "oh look, people are getting shot around me, oh let me just id them". No it would be run. As well, the angles are wrong, if i had shot them from the tester door he would have seen me and the people inside. Also i was holding a degale and the two guys were shot with auto rifles. SUS KILLED.

At 10 seconds into the video you can be seen clearly entering the traitor tester, leaving/ignoring the unidentified body outside. Ignoring unidentified bodies is a traitorous act and is kosable. As for the angles being wrong and you were holding a deagle, those are both unimportant as he did not kill you for killing the two people, you were killed for ignoring the bodies. The natural response to this would not be to run, it would be to kill the person who just killed two people or identify the body and then kill them, running away from the body just makes you kosable for not identifying it.

Although I wish not to go to great detail on what I am thinking right now in my opinion this seemed like he was in the middle of gunfight could have been chasing a T or trying to avoid fire and not just ignoring the bodies. Also there wasnt given enough time since the killing to properly react in my opinion. I am still in the middle of my investigation and dont want to share too much right now

I can back this by saying the suspect didnt have enough time to ID so why expect victim to have?
yeah lonely maybe i didnt give him enough time but for me after seing a murder happend i would to shot the person if he shots me or keeps firing at persons. but as comic says he would do is just run away and not id the bodys and it makes it so he would be acting like a traitor would all the time after reading what he said.
SUS killing--
on what howabout said on shooting first
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849531

BossComic23 wrote:
This is SUS killing.
You can call it killing on sus if you want but ignoring unidentified bodies is still a kosable act. From his point of view, as shown in the video all he saw was people being shot from your direction and then you walking away from the bodies into the tester without identifying them. If you want to say he killed you on sus because he did not actually see you shoot then fine, but he still had a valid kos as you did not identify the bodies.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849534

Miia wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
This is SUS killing.
You can call it killing on sus if you want but ignoring unidentified bodies is still a kosable act. From his point of view, as shown in the video all he saw was people being shot from your direction and then you walking away from the bodies into the tester without identifying them. If you want to say he killed you on sus because he did not actually see you shoot then fine, but he still had a valid kos as you did not identify the bodies.
Ok, but in the vid i was running back out and then he shot me. So he did not give me time, me just killed. SUS
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849535

Jax wrote:
Smojea. wrote:
Running past unid bodys is kosable. So whats the issue, why has he been slayed and warned? Also i would suggest removing this rule as it is completely bullshit. When u handle reports like that u dont know if it was true or no.

Evidence matters a lot maybe the guy did not run past Un'Ided body. You can never just take a mans word without sufficient evidence.

That also accounts for the other side of the story... you are also never 100% sure whether the accused person really rdmed, so why. Slaying on assumptions is just as bad (if not worse) as rdming on assumption is.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Gurren Lagan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dewie, Raeker

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849591

This guy should of not been given a slay/warn the player in this case does not have to show proof if howaboutthat11 said in his response that he never ided the bodies then the staff member cant slay them on accusation from another player. The same applies to things such as prop abuse if a player claims a player was trying to kill them with a prop then he had a valid reason to kill them , Just like this that player did walk pas unided so he had a valid reason to kill that player.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
The following user(s) said Thank You: howaboutthat11

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849626

BossComic23 wrote:
I was a T and my T buddy was in front of me, then he killed the two people. howabout saw them die and i was running into the tester room screaming in chat saying people are getting shot and then he sus killed me.
And in the vid i am already in the tester room. My first instinct wouldn't be: "oh look, people are getting shot around me, oh let me just id them". No it would be run. As well, the angles are wrong, if i had shot them from the tester door he would have seen me and the people inside. Also i was holding a degale and the two guys were shot with auto rifles. SUS KILLED.

yes this is what i saw in the video you already being in the tester through the window so i saw this as RDM
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849627

LonelyDodo wrote:
howaboutthat11 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

At 10 seconds into the video you can be seen clearly entering the traitor tester, leaving/ignoring the unidentified body outside. Ignoring unidentified bodies is a traitorous act and is kosable. As for the angles being wrong and you were holding a deagle, those are both unimportant as he did not kill you for killing the two people, you were killed for ignoring the bodies. The natural response to this would not be to run, it would be to kill the person who just killed two people or identify the body and then kill them, running away from the body just makes you kosable for not identifying it.

Although I wish not to go to great detail on what I am thinking right now in my opinion this seemed like he was in the middle of gunfight could have been chasing a T or trying to avoid fire and not just ignoring the bodies. Also there wasnt given enough time since the killing to properly react in my opinion. I am still in the middle of my investigation and dont want to share too much right now

I can back this by saying the suspect didnt have enough time to ID so why expect victim to have?
yeah lonely maybe i didnt give him enough time but for me after seing a murder happend i would to shot the person if he shots me or keeps firing at persons. but as comic says he would do is just run away and not id the bodys and it makes it so he would be acting like a traitor would all the time after reading what he said.

He didnt run away though. He ran inside the tester for a second to what seems like to locate the shooter and/or dodge bullets. He then comes out a second or two later to probably ID the bodies when you attacked him.

yup what i saw as well
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849628

Drconor wrote:
This guy should of not been given a slay/warn the player in this case does not have to show proof if howaboutthat11 said in his response that he never ided the bodies then the staff member cant slay them on accusation from another player. The same applies to things such as prop abuse if a player claims a player was trying to kill them with a prop then he had a valid reason to kill them , Just like this that player did walk pas unided so he had a valid reason to kill that player.

well i also took in account what i would do is i would take cover so i don't die trying to id them and even if boss ignored i would have waited to see if he runs totally away from tester or just takes cover then comes out which is seen what he tried
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849657

Seargent44 wrote:
Drconor wrote:

well i also took in account what i would do is i would take cover so i don't die trying to id them and even if boss ignored i would have waited to see if he runs totally away from tester or just takes cover then comes out which is seen what he tried
yeah, i might do that Because its Hard for admin to trust and sometimes it Goes to sh!t like this
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
  • Thanks received: 19
Dead Memes Should Stay Dead Forever

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849664

Why does everyone love writing essays on this, :brainhurt:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849675

CrankyBot wrote:
Why does everyone love writing essays on this, :brainhurt:
well you got to read sometimes. and i hate this essay
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849679

howaboutthat killed Comics for walking away from the body, the video shows he is actually walking away from the body.. walking away from un'Ided bodies is seen as a traiterous act. The rules don't state that you have to wait for the person to walk back and still ID the bodies...
apart from the actual video. How has he ever been warned in the first place, before any of the players provided any proof? there was no way for a staff member to see who was in the wrong, as cases with un'ided bodies always have controversial opinions.
lastly the victim even forgave him, telling that this case should be discarded.

This questionable event together with the fact that the victim actually forgave him (doesn't matter for what reason, forgiving is forgiving), give me enough reasons to unwarn howaboutthat.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Gurren Lagan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Dewie, Raeker, Miia

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849693

Gurren Lagan wrote:
howaboutthat killed Comics for walking away from the body, the video shows he is actually walking away from the body.. walking away from un'Ided bodies is seen as a traiterous act. The rules don't state that you have to wait for the person to walk back and still ID the bodies...
apart from the actual video. How has he ever been warned in the first place, before any of the players provided any proof? there was no way for a staff member to see who was in the wrong, as cases with un'ided bodies always have controversial opinions.

This questionable event together with the fact that the victim actually forgave him (doesn't matter for what reason, forgiving is forgiving), give me enough reasons to unwarn howaboutthat.
Thats mah boi.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gurren Lagan

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849753

Gurren Lagan wrote:

wait for my video in a few hours and see how I saw the situation it will explain
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849772

Seargent44 wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:

wait for my video in a few hours and see how I saw the situation it will explain
how can your video explain it better than mine seargent44
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849779

howaboutthat11 wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:

how can your video explain it better than mine seargent44
and as gurren said he forgives me and a forgive is a forgive
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849872

edited ur video to bring out some parts
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: howaboutthat11

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849882

0:40 - there is no way you would catch that on normal speed through such a narrow space, and there is no way in hell you can see whether he was walking to the T room.

0:50 - what if he quickly turned around before Howaboutthat went around the corner?

0:58 - In howaboutthat's point of view, Comic was walking away from the bodies. There is no rule that states, that you are ignoring bodies IF only you are walking off to a different part of the map. We consider however, that walking away from the bodies is seen as ignoring the body. According to these rules, Howaboutthat technically didn't do anything wrong.

I don't want to nitpick whatsoever, but this video still doesn't display any convincing evidence for an actual rdm. I'm making these points to stress that this event is controversial as fuck, meaning that there can't be drawn a solid conclusion. With that fact, I believe that howaboutthat should be given the benefit of the doubt.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, DrConor

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849889

Gurren Lagan wrote:
0:40 - there is no way you would catch that on normal speed through such a narrow space, and there is no way in hell you can see whether he was walking to the T room.

0:50 - what if he quickly turned around before Howaboutthat went around the corner?

0:58 - In howaboutthat's point of view, Comic was walking away from the bodies. There is no rule that states, that you are ignoring bodies IF only you are walking off to a different part of the map. We consider however, that walking away from the bodies is seen as ignoring the body. According to these rules, Howaboutthat technically didn't do anything wrong.

I don't want to nitpick whatsoever, but this video still doesn't display any convincing evidence for an actual rdm. I'm making these points to stress that this event is controversial as fuck, meaning that there can't be drawn a solid conclusion. With that fact, I believe that howaboutthat should be given the benefit of the doubt.
i think so 2
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

218 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun