Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849337

Seargent44 wrote:
Ask nick rudely woke me up from my sleep i will have a video tomorrow when i can edit the evidence provided

Loomy is not involved she did it on my behalf as my power went during me giving the punishent

I have received the Plays link and therefor have enough proof I just need to speak with you as thats part of the handling guide. Can you come to steam in around 10AM GMT, thanks
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: howaboutthat11

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849346

raeker what is the point of that screenshot?
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
  • Thanks received: 19
Dead Memes Should Stay Dead Forever

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849351

becaurse after the great kleenex incident, i started to record for scerios like that one were i could punish the people doing that and if i have over 6 hours of recording i need to delete clips and things like that and i played alot over 6 hours today
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849362

im kinda glad you did, becaurse combiend with the screenshot i think it would make alot more sense
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849369

omg i just noticed something, yes i deleted the clip but my full recording of the event is still there
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849382

Yo, sorry but i only forgave because i had to go somewhere for 10mins.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849390

wait the first time you forgave me was becaurse we both were appeing and the second time becaurse seargent took so long and then you need to leave.
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849398

here is a more extended version of the video
btw we keept arguing for a long time
he said he didnt ran past an unid body
but i said he did
(video extended)
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by howaboutthat11. Reason: forgot to put link in

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849437

seargent in one of the screenshots loomy said she would explain the current state BUT i never got to now it and why that counts as rdm as he walks past an unid body.
can you explain the current state for me?
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849455

Now that i have seen the video it is a bit like the michachaos appeal few days ago i think where nick shot 2 people so would be interesting to see outcome.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849463

from the video, he ran across Unid's. The thing is, he was also fully, 100% aware of them, as he said "Yooo, it wasn't me, it wasn't me"

Whilst, yes, staff can still go after reports despite them being forgiven, in this case ESPECIALLY, the staff member shouldn't have done that.

1. The "Ran past an unid'd body" reports are difficult to deal with. The staff member who issued out the warning couldn't possibly know weather or not he ran past the unid'd body, unless he was spectating howaboutthat11.

2. The case was in itself forgiven, and despite the forgiving reasons, it was still forgiven.

Much like in consent cases, if you give consent, and then say "I take back my consent" after the act has been done, that'd doesn't apply.

Case closed, if its any different then riot
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dewie, Miia, Gurren Lagan

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849472

Video clearly shows that boss ignored the unidentified body outside of the tester, so hoaboutthat11 did not RDM him.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849479

I was a T and my T buddy was in front of me, then he killed the two people. howabout saw them die and i was running into the tester room screaming in chat saying people are getting shot and then he sus killed me.
And in the vid i am already in the tester room. My first instinct wouldn't be: "oh look, people are getting shot around me, oh let me just id them". No it would be run. As well, the angles are wrong, if i had shot them from the tester door he would have seen me and the people inside. Also i was holding a degale and the two guys were shot with auto rifles. SUS KILLED.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849486

Smojea. wrote:
Jax wrote:
Smojea. wrote:
Running past unid bodys is kosable. So whats the issue, why has he been slayed and warned? Also i would suggest removing this rule as it is completely bullshit. When u handle reports like that u dont know if it was true or no.

Evidence matters a lot maybe the guy did not run past Un'Ided body. You can never just take a mans word without sufficient evidence.
Evidence? Are you gonna record everytime u play? I dont think so. Not to mention howabouthat is going to apply for mod or is already applying. Why would he break rules.
Dumbest statement ever, a guy applied for deathrun mod, and 1 day before the meeting he was racist, got banned and ban evaded, if you state something, don't state something false
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849487

BossComic23 wrote:
I was a T and my T buddy was in front of me, then he killed the two people. howabout saw them die and i was running into the tester room screaming in chat saying people are getting shot and then he sus killed me.
And in the vid i am already in the tester room. My first instinct wouldn't be: "oh look, people are getting shot around me, oh let me just id them". No it would be run. As well, the angles are wrong, if i had shot them from the tester door he would have seen me and the people inside. Also i was holding a degale and the two guys were shot with auto rifles. SUS KILLED.

At 10 seconds into the video you can be seen clearly entering the traitor tester, leaving/ignoring the unidentified body outside. Ignoring unidentified bodies is a traitorous act and is kosable. As for the angles being wrong and you were holding a deagle, those are both unimportant as he did not kill you for killing the two people, you were killed for ignoring the bodies. The natural response to this would not be to run, it would be to kill the person who just killed two people or identify the body and then kill them, running away from the body just makes you kosable for not identifying it.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849490

Miia wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

At 10 seconds into the video you can be seen clearly entering the traitor tester, leaving/ignoring the unidentified body outside. Ignoring unidentified bodies is a traitorous act and is kosable. As for the angles being wrong and you were holding a deagle, those are both unimportant as he did not kill you for killing the two people, you were killed for ignoring the bodies. The natural response to this would not be to run, it would be to kill the person who just killed two people or identify the body and then kill them, running away from the body just makes you kosable for not identifying it.

Although I wish not to go to great detail on what I am thinking right now in my opinion this seemed like he was in the middle of gunfight could have been chasing a T or trying to avoid fire and not just ignoring the bodies. Also there wasnt given enough time since the killing to properly react in my opinion. I am still in the middle of my investigation and dont want to share too much right now

I can back this by saying the suspect didnt have enough time to ID so why expect victim to have?
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849492

Ashur. wrote:
Smojea. wrote:
Jax wrote:
Smojea. wrote:
Running past unid bodys is kosable. So whats the issue, why has he been slayed and warned? Also i would suggest removing this rule as it is completely bullshit. When u handle reports like that u dont know if it was true or no.

Evidence matters a lot maybe the guy did not run past Un'Ided body. You can never just take a mans word without sufficient evidence.
Evidence? Are you gonna record everytime u play? I dont think so. Not to mention howabouthat is going to apply for mod or is already applying. Why would he break rules.
Dumbest statement ever, a guy applied for deathrun mod, and 1 day before the meeting he was racist, got banned and ban evaded, if you state something, don't state something false
Unlike you i know howaboutthat for a long time and i know for sure he wouldnt break rules. And no my statement is not false.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849498

Smojea. wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Smojea. wrote:
Jax wrote:
Smojea. wrote:

Unlike you i know howaboutthat for a long time and i know for sure he wouldnt break rules. And no my statement is not false.
thanks smojea and yes we have know each other for some time now and no i wouldt break the rules
intentionally.
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849502

LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

Although I wish not to go to great detail on what I am thinking right now in my opinion this seemed like he was in the middle of gunfight could have been chasing a T or trying to avoid fire and not just ignoring the bodies. Also there wasnt given enough time since the killing to properly react in my opinion. I am still in the middle of my investigation and dont want to share too much right now

I can back this by saying the suspect didnt have enough time to ID so why expect victim to have?
yeah lonely maybe i didnt give him enough time but for me after seing a murder happend i would to shot the person if he shots me or keeps firing at persons. but as comic says he would do is just run away and not id the bodys and it makes it so he would be acting like a traitor would all the time after reading what he said.
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - howaboutthat11 6 years 2 months ago #849508

howaboutthat11 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

yeah lonely maybe i didnt give him enough time but for me after seing a murder happend i would to shot the person if he shots me or keeps firing at persons. but as comic says he would do is just run away and not id the bodys and it makes it so he would be acting like a traitor would all the time after reading what he said.

He didnt run away though. He ran inside the tester for a second to what seems like to locate the shooter and/or dodge bullets. He then comes out a second or two later to probably ID the bodies when you attacked him.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

316 PLAYERS ONLINE