Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ☀️TTT August Update!☀️

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391501

TTT August Update!

We are happy to announce the release of TTT's August Update! This update brings plenty of new features and adjustments to keep the server refreshing to play and made changes which have been long awaited by you guys, don't worry we heard your cries! Be sure to join the server on Friday 26th August at 8PM BST.

Here are a few things you can expect to see in this update:
Swap Weapon Feature:

Are you tired of having to drop a weapon before being able to pick a new one up? I know I am. Well no need to worry! You can now simply press 'e' to pick up or swap an existing weapon with one on the floor. This means you can easily edit your arsenal for maximum killing efficiency!

Here's a preview of what this will look like: [ Click to expand ]

Jester Changes:

We have made big changes to the Jester role and the impact it has on rounds, making it a lot less frustrating to play against. Now the Jester will receive additional diamonds and EXP once killed, and their killer will also perish. Rounds will no longer be ruined by that one Rookie.
Goodbye Old Man, hello Revenger!

The Old Man role is no more! However there's no need to worry! It will be replaced by a brand new role, the Revenger! Once the round starts, you will be assigned a lover and must protect them at all costs. If you fail however, you will be able to track down their killer and... well I wish them luck, they'll need it.
Traitor & Detective Weapons:

It's fair to say that a handful of the Traitor and Detective weapons have been causing havoc on the server. In this update we have gone over these and removed the ones that saw no use, and make the necessary adjustments to balance out the ones that were slightly too strong... sorry pigeon users.
Randomat Changes:

We have made plenty of changes to the power rounds and made sure that only the best are available to play and have fun with! Detailed information about this changes will be posted on the change logs at the time of the update.

We can't wait to see you on the server. Be sure to join to be the first to experience the new content and changes!
connect play.zarpgaming.com:27017
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Jim_Jam.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kanna., Chespin, God dammit Ross, Adriii, Skippergroe and 1 more...

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391502

i didnt read but this sounds great! good work jimjam
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391503

Me catching the guy who killed my lover
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, iFreshFruit, Ubarberet, Adriii, Nogtog

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391505

old man role :c
  • Adriii
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 170

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391507

Revenger role sounds awesome! Can't wait to try it out!
  • Skippergroe
  • Senior Boarder
  • how do I delete this
  • Thanks received: 692

EX-Murder Admin
EX-Surf Admin 2x
EX-Deathrun Administrator
EX-TTT Administrator

Any questions? Add me on discord

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391536

StephenS wrote:
Me catching the guy who killed my lover
STOP POSTING THIS I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar Bobb

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391553

Sorry not sorry pigeon users.
  • Kanna.
  • Community Developer
  • Thanks received: 300

Community Developer
Deathrun Server Owner
Prop Hunt Server Owner

EX-TTT Admin(?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: chiki

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391557

No double jump :plussp:

No Pidgeon :minussp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skippergroe

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391585

Love how the entire playerbase of TTT plussp the removal of the double jump yet the final word is of the dude that afks on the server all the time for the sake of time farming.

However, good shit with the rest of the stuff wow!
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • It's that me espresso
  • Thanks received: 2488
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny, God dammit Ross, Adriii, Nogtog, Skippergroe and 3 more...

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391588

MsRevine wrote:
the final word is of the dude that afks on the server all the time for the sake of time farming.!

Learn to express your opinion respectfully or don't express it at all. As much as I understand your frustration that a suggestion made within the past 24 hours has not yet been implemented, despite that suggestion having been accepted and implemented in this very update, Callum does do a lot for TTT. Who do you think it is working on these updates?
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by TheXnator.

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391589

TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
the final word is of the dude that afks on the server all the time for the sake of time farming.!

Learn to express your opinion respectfully or don't express it at all. As much as I understand your frustration that a suggestion made within the past 24 hours has not yet been implemented, despite that suggestion having been accepted and implemented in this very update, Callum does do a lot for TTT. Who do you think it is working on these updates?
It's me, I'm working on the updates
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391590

Lewis_is_java wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

Thank you for your hard work and dedication :pray:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391591

TheXnator wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

Thank you for your hard work and dedication :pray:
It's the least I could do as the best and #1 ttt player (of all time) :pray:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391593

TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

Stating the truth is not really a matter of respect or not. The past few days quite a bit of people, including myself, played on TTT and every single time he was time farming. By this, I am not saying that he is a shitty person or anything but he isn't very actively playing with the users that are on (despite activity). And it's okay not to implement it in an instant, but how about accepting it or at least explaining why was it denied instead of just a "no"? I don't think most of you realize that it ruins the motivation for players to even suggest anything or bother with the server...

I am sure all of you work hard with the updates and we're all grateful, but there's no need to be so condescending about suggestions that are actually wanted by the large majority of the playerbase and commenters on the suggestion.
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • It's that me espresso
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skippergroe, Rose

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391594

TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

• Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, God dammit Ross, Adriii, Nogtog, Skippergroe

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391595

StephenS wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

You're getting bricked next buddy ;)
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • It's that me espresso
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar Bobb

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391597

MsRevine wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

Stating the truth is not really a matter of respect or not. The past few days quite a bit of people, including myself, played on TTT and every single time he was time farming. By this, I am not saying that he is a shitty person or anything but he isn't very actively playing with the users that are on (despite activity). And it's okay not to implement it in an instant, but how about accepting it or at least explaining why was it denied instead of just a "no"? I don't think most of you realize that it ruins the motivation for players to even suggest anything or bother with the server...

I am sure all of you work hard with the updates and we're all grateful, but there's no need to be so condescending about suggestions that are actually wanted by the large majority of the playerbase and commenters on the suggestion.

Wait until she finds out that the suggestion was accepted and is being implemented in this update...
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391598

TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

Wait until she finds out that the suggestion was accepted and is being implemented in this update...

Wait until that gets properly communicated then
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Nogtog, Skippergroe, Rose

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391600

TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

After Zoe made a post asking why her suggestion was denied and both have been locked... It still doesn't change the condescending mentality is around, and her suggestion was denied in first place. That is what needs to be fixed. She also didn't get an answer when she tried contacting the person in charge.
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • It's that me espresso
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: God dammit Ross, Skippergroe, Rose

☀️TTT August Update!☀️ 1 year 8 months ago #1391601

StephenS wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

Wait until that gets properly communicated then

idk how much clearer they can make it

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE