Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242304

Send me your steam link, thank you this post, plus karma me and show some love for our cops!
AND A K398 WILL BE ADDED TO THE GIVEAWAY!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lerpson.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX, Indiana Jones, 0yc37xrk6m, Raisin Bran, slodoban milošević and 9 more...

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242305

:cheer: BLM + BLM
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242306

I have TC PLEASE let me win, i claimed a super goated shield suit for my make a wish, instant regret when amdinistrater Niko rdmd me :(
my stem lienk
steamcommunity.com/id/NorthropGrumman/
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242307

Giveaway ends in 2 days
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242309

• MagicWaffle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242312

Good luck to whoever enters!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by narexa.

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242315

steamcommunity.com/id/Sinztheone/

cops like the chicken so delicous :D
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by sinzz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242317

steamcommunity.com/id/TheFierceOwl/

Ty blm
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242320

• Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Kronen.

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242379

I am so fucking sick of seeing how many officers being attacked and anyone speaking against it is instantly racist, its a disgrace that an officer is potentially on death row for a criminal using what THEY DEEMED ONLY DAYS BEFORE to be a "lethal weapon", stolen off the officer that is.

Thanks for the giveaway but more so thank you for having the balls to speak out for officers getting beaten and killed because of stupid fucking group identity. If all cops are racist then all Muslims are terrorist because a small group are, all blacks are criminals because a small group are and all males are rapists because a small group are, group identity is one of the stupidest thing I know. You have good people and you have dreadful scum of the earth people but don't assume everyone who falls into the same group as them are the same person.

Also feel like I have to state although it should be obvious I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE BOLD + UNDERLINED, it is extreme comparison of how stupid people sound.

Kinda went off on one and forgot this was a giveaway lmao uhhh steam link - steamcommunity.com/id/SuckYeMum
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242450

EviIstewie wrote:
I am so fucking sick of seeing how many officers being attacked and anyone speaking against it is instantly racist, its a disgrace that an officer is potentially on death row for a criminal using what THEY DEEMED ONLY DAYS BEFORE to be a "lethal weapon", stolen off the officer that is.

Thanks for the giveaway but more so thank you for having the balls to speak out for officers getting beaten and killed because of stupid fucking group identity. If all cops are racist then all Muslims are terrorist because a small group are, all blacks are criminals because a small group are and all males are rapists because a small group are, group identity is one of the stupidest thing I know. You have good people and you have dreadful scum of the earth people but don't assume everyone who falls into the same group as them are the same person.

Also feel like I have to state although it should be obvious I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE BOLD + UNDERLINED, it is extreme comparison of how stupid people sound.

Kinda went off on one and forgot this was a giveaway lmao uhhh steam link - steamcommunity.com/id/SuckYeMum
Thank you for being a level headed person. There aren't too many people like that anymore.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242451

EviIstewie wrote:

People are stupid, we know this
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242470

• yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242537

jusu wrote:
Entering for paramontana

I second this
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242539

Carson wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Thanks for the giveaway but more so thank you for having the balls to speak out for officers getting beaten and killed because of stupid fucking group identity.If all cops are racist then all Muslims are terrorist because a small group are, all blacks are criminals because a small group are and all males are rapists because a small group are, group identity is one of the stupidest thing I know. You have good people and you have dreadful scum of the earth people but don't assume everyone who falls into the same group as them are the same person.

Thank you for being a level headed person. There aren't too many people like that anymore.
:? :? :?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242664

BLM + BLM | Shoutout Sinzz

:D

edit: you already have me added
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lefty..

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242666

Hiro. wrote:
BLM + BLM | Shoutout Sinzz

:D

edit: you already have me added
Sinz speaking truth :D

Edit: I am going to jail for sexually assaulting a minor.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lerpson. Reason: I am going away for 40 years.

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242668

Serious stuff going on in the world. Hopefully one day we can all get along no matter what each of us look like.

For Steam just click my dark rp siggy.
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Whidd.

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242670

hi i require a nano
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

[SSRP] Blue Lives Matter Nano and 10 tac giveaway 3 years 10 months ago #1242967

Hiro won the Nano and 10 tacs and bunny won the k398
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

286 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1