Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zarumac's resignation

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626371

I kinda saw this coming. You've been one of the greatest staff members of all time, so it's really sad to see you leaving. We will always remember you and I hope you'll get a great time with your irl friends. Thanks for your hard work and dedication!
  • Polsee
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pedo
  • Thanks received: 441

Ex-Deathrun Server Owner
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Deathrun Section Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zarumac1

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626415

Zaru, this is really sad to see, you were honestly one of the best staff members deathrun has ever had, you always worked hard and I'll miss your god damn paragraphs that you reply to applications with. Have fun man I hope to see you return soon.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626422

Thanks for your hard work! Good luck with whatever you will do next!
Hope to see you soon!
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626464

You were a great staffmember Zaru.
I wish you the best on your further adventures, may it be ingame or in life.

Thank you for the mention, love ya <3
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626467

it was an honor to have met you ;)
I wish you best of goodluck and hopefully we will once meet again ;)
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626485

Thanks for your help!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626512

Sad to see you go man, you were a great staff member, deathrun will be very different without you.
  • Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626539

Really sad to see you go, I hope to see you on every now and then ;)

(thanks for mention too <3 )
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626552

Zarumac1 wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
The Two of the people you mentioned are CM Banned, so you may want to change their names or something.

(The certain ex-owner and the racist with a K)

You were an amazing guy, good luck with the future

Xnator, the peolpe that I've mentioned deserve at least a bit of recognition from ME, it's not that I try to support their cause. This resignation thank you list shows my perspective on people that were mentioned, whether you like them yourself or not and changing their name for a reason such as CM banned in my opinion just makes me and everyone else have a personal grudge against them even if that is not the case for me.

Xnator is right those people needed to be removed. any one with a current TOU violation ban cannot be Discussed I removed the people i know out of the top of my head for you!

Para, You are making a big deal out something that wasn't even worth making a big deal out of. The thank you list was my honest and personal opinion (not yours or anyone elses) and was not even written on a behalf of anyone except myself, with this statement you've proven that ZARP tolerates no freedom of speech (not even mentioning) as well as would make the staff follow the rules blindly without giving a second thought on how clear is the rule violation is (we are talking about my resignation post here, just to make it clear). At the end of the day mentioning a name for expressing opinion in a thank you list from the POSTER and not the server or community is hardly even worth bothering silencing for.
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
YOU CAN NOT RESIGN

I'm sorry Toto, but this has been on my mind for a very long time now and unfortunately I can't stay because of the reasons that I've mentioned in my resignation. But DW, I will visit DR from time to time (Once a week when I'm back from my vacation) : D

The people you mentioned are such good people?
one tried to destroy a server.
one leaked multiple Ip's on the forums.
And the other hacked on mulitple servers.

So if you think they were great people you are the one fooling your self.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626555

ParaMontana wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
The Two of the people you mentioned are CM Banned, so you may want to change their names or something.

Xnator, the peolpe that I've mentioned deserve at least a bit of recognition from ME, it's not that I try to support their cause. This resignation thank you list shows my perspective on people that were mentioned, whether you like them yourself or not and changing their name for a reason such as CM banned in my opinion just makes me and everyone else have a personal grudge against them even if that is not the case for me.

Xnator is right those people needed to be removed. any one with a current TOU violation ban cannot be Discussed I removed the people i know out of the top of my head for you!

Para, You are making a big deal out something that wasn't even worth making a big deal out of. The thank you list was my honest and personal opinion (not yours or anyone elses) and was not even written on a behalf of anyone except myself, with this statement you've proven that ZARP tolerates no freedom of speech (not even mentioning) as well as would make the staff follow the rules blindly without giving a second thought on how clear is the rule violation is (we are talking about my resignation post here, just to make it clear). At the end of the day mentioning a name for expressing opinion in a thank you list from the POSTER and not the server or community is hardly even worth bothering silencing for.
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
YOU CAN NOT RESIGN

I'm sorry Toto, but this has been on my mind for a very long time now and unfortunately I can't stay because of the reasons that I've mentioned in my resignation. But DW, I will visit DR from time to time (Once a week when I'm back from my vacation) : D

Imagine someone new to the community, gets to know about this guy that helped him when he started, forward 3 years after, friendly guy gets CM Ban, what would the new guy opinion would be? It's not like they murdered or went to a genocide or something. TBH it seems that you're the one that tries to create drama not the other people.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by pigskin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOOM

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626712

ParaMontana wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
YOU CAN NOT RESIGN

I don't know if you can't read... or the fact that you can't comprehend the meaning in my posts, Para, but as I've stated, I do not intent to support them for what they did, whatever they did is wrong, however it seems like you sill don't understand what my thank you list was all about. I created the thank you list to thank some people for what they have done for me, not for what they have done for the server. The people that were mentioned were only thanked for helping me (their name was only mentioned and I didn't even try to make them famous). Can you drop the tough guy act and act a bit more professionally with some level of fairness, because so far you are just making yourself look like a drama queen with the power to silence anyone that you don't like (or is simply because of the rules? then you are proving me right about blindly following the rules after all).

Anyway I could have debated with you for multiple days, but this is gonna be my last post, due to the fact that my vacation begins tomorrow, the fact that I feel sick and don't want exactly want to waste my time on these meaningless posts that bring us nowhere.
  • Zarumac1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Time and effort gives us possibilities
  • Thanks received: 18

Former ZARP Deathrun Admin/SuperAdmin
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Zarumac1.

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #626715

See ya man! You were a great staff member and i'll miss your voice.
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #627028

Unfortunately I didn't get to spend a lot of team experiencing what you could do but from what I've seen you've done great.

It's sad seeing you go, I'll miss you, the staff team will miss you and so will the deathrun community who've known you will also miss you.

Thank you for being apart of l the deathrun family and hope you do well in the future.
  • KingofSaiyans
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I might be a fan of Maisie Williams.
  • Thanks received: 160
Ex deathrun mod x2
Ex deahtrun admin x2
Ex deathrun SA x1
Ex bhop mod x1
Ex TS staff x1
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by KingofSaiyans.

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #627250

I can only say that I am extremely sad to see you leave. I only had the pleasure of speaking with you on a few occasions, but those few occasions proved to me that you were perfectly capable and deserving of the rank.

Deathrun should be glad to have had you as Super Admin, as you are an amazing person who - as far as I know - did their job well.

Thank you for all your hard work!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #627568

Zarumac1 wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
YOU CAN NOT RESIGN

I don't know if you can't read... or the fact that you can't comprehend the meaning in my posts, Para, but as I've stated, I do not intent to support them for what they did, whatever they did is wrong, however it seems like you sill don't understand what my thank you list was all about. I created the thank you list to thank some people for what they have done for me, not for what they have done for the server. The people that were mentioned were only thanked for helping me (their name was only mentioned and I didn't even try to make them famous). Can you drop the tough guy act and act a bit more professionally with some level of fairness, because so far you are just making yourself look like a drama queen with the power to silence anyone that you don't like (or is simply because of the rules? then you are proving me right about blindly following the rules after all).

Anyway I could have debated with you for multiple days, but this is gonna be my last post, due to the fact that my vacation begins tomorrow, the fact that I feel sick and don't want exactly want to waste my time on these meaningless posts that bring us nowhere.
para you got fully fucked - learn from this pls
  • cJazz
  • Senior Boarder
  • fanatic egalitarian
  • Thanks received: 148

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #627570

cJazz wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Zarumac1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
YOU CAN NOT RESIGN

para you got fully fucked - learn from this pls

^^
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #627593

@Para-DramaQueen-Montana

This guy has put alot of hours into helping people and he isn't allowed to thank those who kept him playing? Zarumac has for the record probably helped the server a ton and he isn't even allowed to thank those he had fun playing with? Can't we just spread some love once in a while instead of being dicks as if this was north Korea?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by catboy sven ツ. Reason: tired

Zarumac's resignation 6 years 9 months ago #627623

Thank you Zaru for being a great staff member man! You are one of the guys who have I known for a really long time and it is sad to see you go ;-; I hope I will see you around sometimes <3
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam
  • Page: