Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] My F1 Count

[SSRP] My F1 Count 5 years 2 days ago #1120540

I am sorry and i don't know how to say this, but its been a struggle for me to hit the 20 weekly f1 mark this week, i doubt i will get it this week for various reasons, my time zone being different from the majority of players sucks, when i get home and hop on zarp for some staffing, or just goofing around, there's 7 people online average. no f1's are ever made but i guess that's a good thing because the server is clean of trouble. i don't know the punishment for not having 20 f1s done weekly, but i don't want to discover what it is on my own xD. there was 8 people on when i got on today at around 3:20pm when i got home. i'm not saying anything is wrong with the server i just want to inform the higher staff about why my F1 count is under 20 this week. i cant get on saturday or sunday like last week too, i have lifeguard training. wont be able to attend the meeting this week again, i hope you guys can understand.
www.gametracker.com/player/Hiro/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 5 years 2 days ago by Lefty..
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] My F1 Count 5 years 2 days ago #1120541

you’d usually get an official warning regarding your F1 count and not reaching the weekly minimum, and if it does not improve after your warning then demotions usually follow.

However, depending on the server’s current player counts and amount of F1s being created, there can of course be some leniency expected
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP] My F1 Count 5 years 2 days ago #1120552

I also have similar issues where I only have 28 F1's where I should have around 100. The only time I get F1's are fluke occasions where new players join and actually make F1's about things lmao.
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242

[SSRP] My F1 Count 5 years 2 days ago #1120580

Hey Hiro

Thanks for letting us know. We are aware the player/F1 counts have been lower than usual this week. When we do activity checks we always factor in the average player count; if the player count is low, less F1s are made thus the average amount of F1s done by staff will also be lower.

Nafe and I are looking to change how activity is measured for SSRP so hopefully it won’t be as bad as this in the future.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

[SSRP] My F1 Count 5 years 2 days ago #1120581

.uzi wrote:
Hey Hiro

Thanks for letting us know. We are aware the player/F1 counts have been lower than usual this week. When we do activity checks we always factor in the average player count; if the player count is low, less F1s are made thus the average amount of F1s done by staff will also be lower.

Nafe and I are looking to change how activity is measured for SSRP so hopefully it won’t be as bad as this in the future.
#Nafe4userrank
so peoples will make more f1's, also bring back Gamersfunhouse for even more reports from playes !!!

[SSRP] My F1 Count 5 years 2 days ago #1120596

We are aware of the current lack of F1's and also the fact that You are in a totally different time zone making it difficult for you to fulfill your duties. Yet, there is something new being worked on, and both Nafe and Uzi are doing their best to improve some staff related stuff...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] My F1 Count 4 years 11 months ago #1121645

.uzi wrote:
Hey Hiro

Mashallah brother, you are doing a great job. Watch out for Nafe, he might get jealous! :zarp: :zarp:
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

262 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT