Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009241

Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
You are so fucking petty mate, you make a resignation thread calling out myself and Onion for bullshit reasons, without ever knowing the full story. You don't have the balls to man up and admit your mistakes, instead you bitch out and make a resignation.
For some reason you thought it was acceptable to Dox members of this community and abuse your position. Pathetic.

No one wants to hear or see your shitty attitude in this community, do us all a favor and don't come back unless your willing to admit your mistakes and apologize to the people you have wronged.

Trust me I don't plan on coming back, a lot more people like me than people like you. People do care because people know it's true. You can say whatever you wanna say but I couldn't care less if some random guy that has his "power" stick so far up his ass calls me out. You actually care about what I say about you. If all I'm saying is a load of bullshit then JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT?!

hey man you cant act hard with that profile pic sorry :dry:
I'm sorry about that fam!

Yeah might wanna change it up, have you spoken to lucy recently?
Sadly no she blocked me :(

I would have loved to marry her!

Do you still get B O N E R E D?
Why are you still on the forums nick you are so fucking annoying, all you do is post farm on people's resignations or leaving posts. Idk but you just annoy the living fuck out of me tbh
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Froyo

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009243

From such a promised position you just take it for granted to be like "oh I can do what I want, nobody can do anything" and this is evident in your TeamSpeak demotion. You're pathetically calling 2 high ranking staff members with no proof and you just think you can say it not even thinking of the punishment. You call Captin out but you physically can't do shit because of your own shitty persona to be a fucking idiot. Call me bias but i've lost all respect for you and I honestly thought you was better. I guess if you can't fight fire with fire you can get out and cry like a little shit. Honestly you WILL regret this and you'll be saying "I wish I could fix it." Well you can't cos you can't even point out your own stupidity and just a thought about yourself. So many people looked up to you and you just shove it in their faces. Grow a fucking brain and think - if you can't handle the shit coming at you, how can you throw it back?

Bye, good luck.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, CaptinF1rework, TheXnator

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009248

OnionRings wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
You are so fucking petty mate, you make a resignation thread calling out myself and Onion for bullshit reasons, without ever knowing the full story. You don't have the balls to man up and admit your mistakes, instead you bitch out and make a resignation.
For some reason you thought it was acceptable to Dox members of this community and abuse your position. Pathetic.

No one wants to hear or see your shitty attitude in this community, do us all a favor and don't come back unless your willing to admit your mistakes and apologize to the people you have wronged.

Trust me I don't plan on coming back, a lot more people like me than people like you. People do care because people know it's true. You can say whatever you wanna say but I couldn't care less if some random guy that has his "power" stick so far up his ass calls me out. You actually care about what I say about you. If all I'm saying is a load of bullshit then JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT?!

I guess it wasn't big enough! :D
Para's was fucking tiny, she clearly didn't have much of a standard
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009249

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

Do you still get B O N E R E D?
Why are you still on the forums nick you are so fucking annoying, all you do is post farm on people's resignations or leaving posts. Idk but you just annoy the living fuck out of me tbh
Hey, true. I'm sorry for annoying you!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009252

Hello Drama
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR, Sopheric

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009255

Can I have a grilled cheese?
  • Tony Lombardi
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
FP REBOOT BRING IT BACK LADS

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009263

Tony Lombardi wrote:
Can I have a grilled cheese?

sure
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009264

Annie Montana wrote:
From such a promised position you just take it for granted to be like "oh I can do what I want, nobody can do anything" and this is evident in your TeamSpeak demotion. You're pathetically calling 2 high ranking staff members with no proof and you just think you can say it not even thinking of the punishment. You call Captin out but you physically can't do shit because of your own shitty persona to be a fucking idiot. Call me bias but i've lost all respect for you and I honestly thought you was better. I guess if you can't fight fire with fire you can get out and cry like a little shit. Honestly you WILL regret this and you'll be saying "I wish I could fix it." Well you can't cos you can't even point out your own stupidity and just a thought about yourself. So many people looked up to you and you just shove it in their faces. Grow a fucking brain and think - if you can't handle the shit coming at you, how can you throw it back?

Bye, good luck.

First of all, I don't ever wish to fucking come back. The only "high ranking" members I respect and I believe they deserve their ranks is Raeker and deadmonstor. I never thought I could do anything and get away with it, I simply didn't care enough if I was gonna lose virtual power from some fucking pixels on my screen. I have more important shit to care about in my life, like my school and honestly the way Zarp has become I simply don't like it. I've met a lot of great people on zarp, and thankfully they still love me and I will continue to talk to them.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009271

talk about ur self ;-; your a real douchebag
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009273

gonna miss you my dude, but idk you hinted at a racist slur thats pretty objectionable :thinking:

gonna miss you
  • Froyo
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • FACT: A group of jellyfish is called a smack
  • Thanks received: 69

~~TTT Administrator~~
~~PropHunt Administrator~~

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009285

Nick0GR wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

Bye, good luck.

First of all, I don't ever wish to fucking come back. The only "high ranking" members I respect and I believe they deserve their ranks is Raeker and deadmonstor. I never thought I could do anything and get away with it, I simply didn't care enough if I was gonna lose virtual power from some fucking pixels on my screen. I have more important shit to care about in my life, like my school and honestly the way Zarp has become I simply don't like it. I've met a lot of great people on zarp, and thankfully they still love me and I will continue to talk to them.

I still love you!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009290

Nick0GR wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

Bye, good luck.

I am high ranking what do you mean
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009296

Nick lets be real here , the call outs were really not necessary and a bit childish *Talking from experience* But lets face it you all ... You all have been fucking with him for too long and he has been not talking for months now , But as a human being acts , he fed up . He is fed up with 100% Disrespect from most of you LT cunts . And again talking from experience what he is now sucks , and i really wish it could be sorted out not by him being Demoted or what so ever.
Furthermore , Bye nick . You have been an asshole to me this past month ... but i still fucking love you <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009303

hey man, calling out captain is my job, I did it first!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009305

OnionRings wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

Bye, good luck.

I still love you!
Is that why you joined my spacer where I was having fun to harass me saying this like:
I hope you failed your german exam
You have system's dick up your ass
You will cry even after you reach 30 years of age
Go cry to system now you bitch
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009307

Nick0GR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

Bye, good luck.

I still love you!
Is that why you joined my spacer where I was having fun to harass me saying this like:
... more call outs! *Brings PopCorn*
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009311

Nick0GR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

Bye, good luck.

I still love you!

Still love you buddy!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009314

Carry on you bunch of lifeless people .... making people depressed over fucking GMOD ... GROW THE FUCK UP *This message has been recorded to the LT* * not to raeker tho*
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009316

OnionRings wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

Bye, good luck.

I still love you!

Still love you buddy!
You're Immature as fuck . Proving every point Nick said about you ... Sad.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Resignation 5 years 7 months ago #1009317

L3mon wrote:

Hello Drama
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP