• Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009191

This is how I want to go out as well.

Nick never liked you but mad respect for the call outs big up good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, Raeker, eddie., Nick0GR

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009193

Sada. wrote:
This is how I want to go out as well.

Nick never liked you but mad respect for the call outs big up good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future

I see you stole my words, I say:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009194

Mad lad! Stay in touch ;)
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1272

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009207

You are so fucking petty mate, you make a resignation thread calling out myself and Onion for bullshit reasons, without ever knowing the full story. You don't have the balls to man up and admit your mistakes, instead you bitch out and make a resignation.
For some reason you thought it was acceptable to Dox members of this community and abuse your position. Pathetic.

No one wants to hear or see your shitty attitude in this community, do us all a favor and don't come back unless your willing to admit your mistakes and apologize to the people you have wronged.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR, TheXnator, Annie Moonise

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009212

CaptinF1rework wrote:
You are so fucking petty mate, you make a resignation thread calling out myself and Onion for bullshit reasons, without ever knowing the full story. You don't have the balls to man up and admit your mistakes, instead you bitch out and make a resignation.
For some reason you thought it was acceptable to Dox members of this community and abuse your position. Pathetic.

No one wants to hear or see your shitty attitude in this community, do us all a favor and don't come back unless your willing to admit your mistakes and apologize to the people you have wronged.

• Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaptinF1rework, spodermon, Raeker, eddie.

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009214

CaptinF1rework wrote:

if he doxed then cm ban him
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1994

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009216

CaptinF1rework wrote:

I see anger. I tell God what happend today and He will punch the person!
All pray for the God!
Down with dictatorship
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009218

Cheerio!
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009220

CaptinF1rework wrote:

Trust me I don't plan on coming back, a lot more people like me than people like you. People do care because people know it's true. You can say whatever you wanna say but I couldn't care less if some random guy that has his "power" stick so far up his ass calls me out. You actually care about what I say about you. If all I'm saying is a load of bullshit then JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT?!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009224

Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

Trust me I don't plan on coming back, a lot more people like me than people like you. People do care because people know it's true. You can say whatever you wanna say but I couldn't care less if some random guy that has his "power" stick so far up his ass calls me out. You actually care about what I say about you. If all I'm saying is a load of bullshit then JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT?!

hey man you cant act hard with that profile pic sorry :dry:
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Ryan, OnionRings, CaptinF1rework, Sam the Sausage, DEADMONSTOR and 3 more...

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009225

Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

I'm sorry about that fam!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009227

Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

Yeah might wanna change it up, have you spoken to lucy recently?
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Ryan, EiPUS, CaptinF1rework, Sam the Sausage, DEADMONSTOR

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009230

Goodluck in the future sweet human! owo
  • ozi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Inspiration
  • Thanks received: 95
STEAM

Ex-TTT Moderator
Instagram

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009233

Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

Sadly no she blocked me :(

I would have loved to marry her!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009235

Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

Do you still get B O N E R E D?
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009236

Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

Wait i thought Nick was gay?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR, Sopheric

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009239

Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

Do you still get B O N E R E D?
It's never been the same after Lucy left me in shambles :( :(
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Resignation 5 years 8 months ago #1009240

Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

I guess it wasn't big enough! :D
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1