Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What’s a good server to get staff on?

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974798

I’ve bean thinking I can get 3 hours a day on TTT which is more than needed. So I want to hear your opinion on staffing on different server and I might go for staff on the one that is most appealing to me.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam
Login or register to post a reply.

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974801

Try all the servers and see which one you like the best, it's not about if it's a good server it's about fun.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974802

It all depends on what servers you like playing on. If you like a little bit more action then I would suggest Jailbreak, Prop Hunt, Deathrun or even SSRP(depends on your playstyle). However, if you like the opposite I would suggest Bhop and Surf. But it all comes down to personal preference, just play all of them for a while and see what you like
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974804

Wolfi wrote:
It all depends on what servers you like playing on. If you like a little bit more action then I would suggest Jailbreak, Prop Hunt, Deathrun or even SSRP(depends on your playstyle). However, if you like the opposite I would suggest Bhop and Surf. But it all comes down to personal preference, just play all of them for a while and see what you like
Exactly what he said.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974810

I was more thinking which server has the kindest staff with time I can get good at things and I like just about everything.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974817

MemesAreGoodWithKim wrote:
I was more thinking which server has the kindest staff with time I can get good at things and I like just about everything.
SSRP is what I can recommend, it's just that the staff team is somewhat small right now, but we need more staff. Just make sure you get to know the rules, because it tends to get very hard with many situations,
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974821

dankek wrote:
SSRP is what I can recommend, it's just that the staff team is somewhat small right now, but we need more staff. Just make sure you get to know the rules, because it tends to get very hard with many situations,
Sounds like prop hunt to me
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974823

dankek wrote:
Over my holiday I’ve been thinking abut SSRP staff so I might give it ago. What would you recommend I should do before applying for staff?
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974827

dankek wrote:
Over my holiday I’ve been thinking abut SSRP staff so I might give it ago. What would you recommend I should do before applying for staff?

If you are thinking about what to do on SSRP, then just get to know people, how the gamemode works, the rules.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974830

dankek wrote:

I would definitely recommend Deathrun, with its recent new Owner promotion and recent rank rise its definitely getting more popular and in need of more active staff. Our staff team is more than friendly enough aswell :)

Now I would also like to say PH, I know you have had a rocky history and if you don't wanna come back to PH thats understandable but we definitely need more staff and I have talked to you in dm's about some of your issues.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974841

Aek177 wrote:
dankek wrote:

I would definitely recommend Deathrun, with its recent new Owner promotion and recent rank rise its definitely getting more popular and in need of more active staff. Our staff team is more than friendly enough aswell :)

Now I would also like to say PH, I know you have had a rocky history and if you don't wanna come back to PH thats understandable but we definitely need more staff and I have talked to you in dm's about some of your issues.
I could do TTT, SSRP and deatrun I have the time I will give them all a go.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974963

dankek wrote:
Shit can get hetic in ssrp and we are pretty short in staff, if you can manage this then that's your go-to
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

What’s a good server to get staff on? 5 years 9 months ago #974973

dankek wrote:

Being SSRP staff isn't hard lol
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127