Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A change in my character

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807763

So far in zarp I've always been friendly to everyone and trying to prevent any drama from being caused but lately I've gotten way too much shit for doing just that (not just what happened tonight Xnator) and I've had enough of always being friendly to everyone , i know i'm expected to be so but if you ever see me be quick to get angry at you and then ignore you it's cause I've had enough and i just don't want to talk to you for the time being hope this doesn't affect me going for deathrun moderator.
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807771

Full savage now?
  • Ashur
  • Ashur's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Member since September 1, 2015
  • Posts: 2892
  • Thank you received: 323
  • Karma: -98
SSRP Moderator - 13.1.2018
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807772

Nick0GR wrote:
So far in zarp I've always been friendly to everyone and trying to prevent any drama from being caused but lately I've gotten way too much shit for doing just that (not just what happened tonight Xnator) and I've had enough of always being friendly to everyone , i know i'm expected to be so but if you ever see me be quick to get angry at you and then ignore you it's cause I've had enough and i just don't want to talk to you for the time being hope this doesn't affect me going for deathrun moderator.

Please don't say it happened on WhatsApp, because then I'm mad, I should've never left. And what happened?
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • TeamSpeak Staff, Murder Super Admin and TTT Admin
  • Posts: 5383
  • Thank you received: 1257
  • Karma: 36
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Wolfi.
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807779

Wolfi wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
So far in zarp I've always been friendly to everyone and trying to prevent any drama from being caused but lately I've gotten way too much shit for doing just that (not just what happened tonight Xnator) and I've had enough of always being friendly to everyone , i know i'm expected to be so but if you ever see me be quick to get angry at you and then ignore you it's cause I've had enough and i just don't want to talk to you for the time being hope this doesn't affect me going for deathrun moderator.

Please don't say it happened on WhatsApp, because then I'm mad, I should've never leaved. And what happened?

LEFT*

but its ok man
  • Windows
  • Windows's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Posts: 2504
  • Thank you received: 547
  • Karma: 3
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807780

explains to nick that I am not gonna stop making jokes about a guy who tried to guilt trip me with 'suicide' attempts, was harassing me and was tryna blackmail me > nick says hes gonna stop being nice to people. okay
  • LucyLevi17
  • LucyLevi17's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod
  • Posts: 663
  • Thank you received: 169
  • Karma: -2
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807781

Windows wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
So far in zarp I've always been friendly to everyone and trying to prevent any drama from being caused but lately I've gotten way too much shit for doing just that (not just what happened tonight Xnator) and I've had enough of always being friendly to everyone , i know i'm expected to be so but if you ever see me be quick to get angry at you and then ignore you it's cause I've had enough and i just don't want to talk to you for the time being hope this doesn't affect me going for deathrun moderator.

Please don't say it happened on WhatsApp, because then I'm mad, I should've never left. And what happened?

LEFT*

??? What are you talking about?
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • TeamSpeak Staff, Murder Super Admin and TTT Admin
  • Posts: 5383
  • Thank you received: 1257
  • Karma: 36
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807782

Oooooo so scared
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm Verified but a Virgin
  • Posts: 3772
  • Thank you received: 1063
  • Karma: -32
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Svanzscape

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807783

Friendly? xd
U bullie mi on ts whiel wi
Plei curds aguinst homanity
  • BananaSlanger
  • BananaSlanger's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Posts: 3339
  • Thank you received: 440
  • Karma: 45
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807787

LucyLevi17 wrote:
explains to nick that I am not gonna stop making jokes about a guy who tried to guilt trip me with 'suicide' attempts, was harassing me and was tryna blackmail me > nick says hes gonna stop being nice to people. okay
Posting on my phone -
As stated this is not only gotta do about today I told you , you have the right to do so I was just trying to prevent drama

Edit : never said I wasnt gonna be nice just said.im gonna be more quick to get angry
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Nick0GR.
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807803

Nick0GR wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
explains to nick that I am not gonna stop making jokes about a guy who tried to guilt trip me with 'suicide' attempts, was harassing me and was tryna blackmail me > nick says hes gonna stop being nice to people. okay
Posting on my phone -
As stated this is not only gotta do about today I told you , you have the right to do so I was just trying to prevent drama

Edit : never said I wasnt gonna be nice just said.im gonna be more quick to get angry

Oooo sorry your hard please don't get angry
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm Verified but a Virgin
  • Posts: 3772
  • Thank you received: 1063
  • Karma: -32
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #807805

so you're trying to make yourself get angrier more easily?
  • Bazaraxe
  • Bazaraxe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Posts: 1882
  • Thank you received: 490
  • Karma: 23




Deathrun HeadAdmin
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #808030

Bazaraxe wrote:
so you're trying to make yourself get angrier more easily?
Yes because so far being nice has only given me shit in zarp
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #808039

Preparing to destroy lucy's pussy i see.

oh wait

threatening people with suicide because they dont like you back let alone them being 3 years older than you and over the internet is the most attention seeking thing to do. Honest to god she doesnt like you back and now you are trying to make yourself look intimidating. Dude, you are the biggest pussy on the planet if you threaten suicide for attention.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Sam the Sausage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • residentsleeper
  • Posts: 1624
  • Thank you received: 445
  • Karma: -42
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Sam the Sausage.
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #808054

Nick0GR wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
so you're trying to make yourself get angrier more easily?
Yes because so far being nice has only given me shit in zarp
then grow a pair and ignore them? don't expect everything to be sunshine and rainbows
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ♕Legendary♕
  • Posts: 7318
  • Thank you received: 2304
  • Karma: 92
Login or register to post a reply.

A change in my character 1 week 4 days ago #808058

Clarky wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
so you're trying to make yourself get angrier more easily?
Yes because so far being nice has only given me shit in zarp
then grow a pair and ignore them? don't expect everything to be sunshine and rainbows
Hard to just ignore higher ups now is it
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
6/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
47/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
7/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
31/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
10/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
9/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
3/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
3/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
21/128
online
Top