Nice topic name ''Resinging''
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621
Login or register to post a reply.

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729231

Mad about getting spectated > abuses to prove a point....

I believe people who abuse their powers should be permed and never allowed back.

Seems like you didn’t want to be spectated because you was either breaking rules / abusing or not doing anything at all. There is no reason to be mad about being spectated unless you’re doing something wrong. You’re now just another mistake the staff team have made by letting you ever get staff.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anon_Gaming

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729254

Rip Smo my bb

Onion is a fucking snake lmao
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729255

Mr Ping wrote:
Ahahahahahahahahha

Someone who acts all big man cries and quits over gambling
Says you honestly shut your dumb mouth for once like who tf even are you
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1273

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729257

Tyler Durden wrote:
Smo wrote:
Why can't anyone on this community keep shit private like seriously onion I trusted you I told you not to send this shit to anyone. Also the cactusjack situation wasn't that long ago
You mean this?
10/09/17 16:40:54	Legendary Soldier (STEAM_0:0:34636575): /// Smo, CactusJack just said "Why are you not in BiB you n*****" right infront of you
This was me spectating a completely different player, I happened to catch on to him running around saying that in front of you. That isn't even comparable with harassment.

And as a correction, this was ten days ago. I got confused due to the logs switching the day and month number on SSRP 2.
Tyler, you should see my chat logs and my old gang chat logs, or the Teamspeaks i go on, seriously they are all friends and he doesn't care nor do i honestly
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1273

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729354

RealDenis wrote:
Rip Smo my bb

You call him a snake, yet smo was not man enough to go to tyler or anyone else and complain about something supposedly bugging him.

Normally if something is bothering you in this case "Spectating", then you go get it sorted, not in smo's case where he tried to turn it around and make tyler look bad(Backfired badly lol, smo is not very smart with that).

Maybe if Smo was man enough and instead of him being a baby who needs mothering 24/7, he could have got this "Spectating" shit sorted, even though he wasn't spectated much anyway.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729385

InsaneSamurai wrote:
Thanks for your help!
LOL wtf Insane just goes thanks for your help. XD
  • _Kong_
  • Senior Boarder
  • - Karma me
  • Thanks received: 69

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729396

You can't talk your way out of this one sorry bud
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729416

Ashur wrote:
Mr Ping wrote:
Ahahahahahahahahha

shut the fuck up ashur lol if you have an issue with the statement just report him

its evilstewie btw
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729417

Whidd wrote:
Nice, give me your stuff!
Thanks for your work and fk u ffor the murder topic
  • Bhavya Shah
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 246

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729464

Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Rip Smo my bb

You call him a snake, yet smo was not man enough to go to tyler or anyone else and complain about something supposedly bugging him.

Normally if something is bothering you in this case "Spectating", then you go get it sorted, not in smo's case where he tried to turn it around and make tyler look bad(Backfired badly lol, smo is not very smart with that).

Maybe if Smo was man enough and instead of him being a baby who needs mothering 24/7, he could have got this "Spectating" shit sorted, even though he wasn't spectated much anyway.
Doesn't rly matter what Smo did wrong, he messaged Onion while trusting that he would keep the messages private and Onion made them public thus he is a snake simple
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729790

RealDenis wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Rip Smo my bb

Doesn't rly matter what Smo did wrong, he messaged Onion while trusting that he would keep the messages private and Onion made them public thus he is a snake simple

Onion didn't make them public, he sent them to tyler, as it involved tyler, as as leadteam we try to FIX issues, not leave them be.
Onion done the CORRECT thing to do, which was go to 1. the people it involved to see their side, and sort issues and 2. go to the higher ups to make sure everything is sorted, this way, people like SMO don't get but hurt due to be randomly spectated a few times, like EVERY staff member does.

Maybe smo should stop being so paranoid about being spectated as if he is doing shit wrong, OHHH wait he was.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729791

Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Rip Smo my bb

Onion didn't make them public, he sent them to tyler, as it involved tyler, as as leadteam we try to FIX issues, not leave them be.
Onion done the CORRECT thing to do, which was go to 1. the people it involved to see their side, and sort issues and 2. go to the higher ups to make sure everything is sorted, this way, people like SMO don't get but hurt due to be randomly spectated a few times, like EVERY staff member does.

Maybe smo should stop being so paranoid about being spectated as if he is doing shit wrong, OHHH wait he was.
What your failing to understand is I don't care what Smo did or about his demotion. I'm just saying that Smo sent private messages to Onion and he spread them thus making Onion a filthy piece of shit snake.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729792

Ashur wrote:
Mr Ping wrote:
Ahahahahahahahahha

It's Evilstewie lmao
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8580

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729825

RealDenis wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Rip Smo my bb

What your failing to understand is I don't care what Smo did or about his demotion. I'm just saying that Smo sent private messages to Onion and he spread them thus making Onion a filthy piece of shit snake.

Onion had done the correct thing to do as a LTM member, seeing a staff member say something is annoying him, and onion went off and clearly had stated it.
A LTM member isn't suppose to just leave an issue alone, if they see an issue then they are suppose to go find out why and then assist in the resolving of that issue, Onion has simply done that.

If you're calling onion a snake due to that simple thing, then fuck, most people must be a snake to you.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729857

Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Rip Smo my bb

Onion had done the correct thing to do as a LTM member, seeing a staff member say something is annoying him, and onion went off and clearly had stated it.
A LTM member isn't suppose to just leave an issue alone, if they see an issue then they are suppose to go find out why and then assist in the resolving of that issue, Onion has simply done that.

If you're calling onion a snake due to that simple thing, then fuck, most people must be a snake to you.

I agree here dude. Smo you message me telling that you have been harassed by another lead team member what would you expect me to do. I’m obviously going to go try sort the stuff instead of just sitting there and doing nothing at all.

Why complain that someone is harassing you then you want nothing to be said or done about it??

I don’t get why you are calling me a snake and I clearly done the right thing as what anyother staff member would of done.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729864

You where demoted, you didnt resign, dont act like it was your choice.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1070
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #730035

Onion wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Rip Smo my bb

I agree here dude. Smo you message me telling that you have been harassed by another lead team member what would you expect me to do. I’m obviously going to go try sort the stuff instead of just sitting there and doing nothing at all.

Why complain that someone is harassing you then you want nothing to be said or done about it??

I don’t get why you are calling me a snake and I clearly done the right thing as what anyother staff member would of done.
Idk what you guys think a snake is but regardless of the "right thing" you straight up made a private conversation not private so your a snake how is that so hard to understand and yeah Anon a lot of people are snakes it's simple dude if someone tells you something and expects that you keep it private and then you don't then you are a snake.

Imma stop arguing with you kids now though in my eyes Onion is a snake but you guys can keep living in your own delusional world.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT