• Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728964

So you decide to go on the server and abuse to an extreme extent risking players losing their items and attempting to ruin their day. You then decide to blame it on me harassing you and spectating you?

The funny thing is that you're blatantly lying. I don't have you on steam and the last time I said anything to you in-game was the 10th of September. I've also not spectated you since the 10th of August. Abusing is pathetic, trying to make up a story saying you were harassed when you ever were in an attempt to justify your actions is even worse. I hope you enjoy your permanent ban and that we never see you on the server again.

And for the people in the video that are laughing and letting this be planned out, you're just as fucking pathetic; you're a waste of space in this community and you should get the fuck out.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728967

Tyler Durden wrote:
So you decide to go on the server and abuse to an extreme extent risking players losing their items and attempting to ruin their day. You then decide to blame it on me harassing you and spectating you?

The funny thing is that you're blatantly lying. I don't have you on steam and the last time I said anything to you in-game was the 10th of September. I've also not spectated you since the 10th of August. Abusing is pathetic, trying to make up a story saying you were harassed when you ever were in an attempt to justify your actions is even worse. I hope you enjoy your permanent ban and that we never see you on the server again.

And for the people in the video that are laughing and letting this be planned out, you're just as fucking pathetic; you're a waste of space in this community and you should get the fuck out.

1.2!!!
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728970

Tyler Durden wrote:
you're a waste of space in this community and you should get the fuck out.
top meme
  • AliceX
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728972

Tyler Durden wrote:

Ahahahahha get fucked smo. Love you tyler <3
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4057

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728974

Tyler Durden wrote:

Why can't anyone on this community keep shit private like seriously onion I trusted you I told you not to send this shit to anyone. Also the cactusjack situation wasn't that long ago
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728978

Smo wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Why can't anyone on this community keep shit private like seriously onion I trusted you I told you not to send this shit to anyone. Also the cactusjack situation wasn't that long ago

Lmao "cant trust"
dont trust anyone online dummy also he is staff its his job to report stuff like that to lead team
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728979

Mr Ping wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Ahahahahha get fucked smo. Love you tyler <3

love you tyler <3
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728980

The reason why Tyler would have said that reply is because your falsely accusing him of harassment. Spectating a staff member is NOT harassment, you speculated that he was constantly spectating you which was not true according to server logs.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728981

Smo wrote:
You mean this?
10/09/17 16:40:54	Legendary Soldier (STEAM_0:0:34636575): /// Smo, CactusJack just said "Why are you not in BiB you n*****" right infront of you
This was me spectating a completely different player, I happened to catch on to him running around saying that in front of you. That isn't even comparable with harassment.

And as a correction, this was ten days ago. I got confused due to the logs switching the day and month number on SSRP 2.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Legendary Soldier.

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728992

Why did smo got perma again?
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728993

AceInsidious wrote:
this

• SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728998

sorle wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
this

Not only this is gonna affect SSRP but also his position in Born In Blood. Thank you Sorle
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by AceInsidious.

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #728999

AceInsidious wrote:
sorle wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
this

Not only this is gonna affect SSRP but also his postion in Born In Blood. Thank you Sorle
already left/got kicked
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729024

not my 4 eyed spickle

Shame really after me now seeing the video. So this is a joke now idk the back story but to fuck around like this is just a dick move and that's coming from me who is also a cunt but this is next level dick

Don't wanna be that guy but get gone after that
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by A Good Pianist. Reason: Extra detail

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729037

sorle wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
this

Thats fucking amazing
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

resinging [Demoted] 6 years 6 months ago #729055

Smo wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Well, Seeing as you "Accused" tyler of harassing you in your post, and you had told onion that the only thing tyler had done was "Spectate" you, then thats your issue lol.

I've never known someone to be so but hurt over someone spectating them lol. Was you scared big bad tyler would catch you being a naughty boy.

If your gonna Accuse someone of something, atleast have something to back it up because so far you've just been talking bullocks.

Have fun and see ya later :)
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun