Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Remove the rule that disallow us to base in the elevators (Making money) or keep the rule as it is.

TOPIC: Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL!

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595532

:support: pls they removed meta so nuking is just impossible
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
The topic has been locked.

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) 6 years 10 months ago #595544

AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
The title itself makes this a biased suggestion

Please explain a bit more
You are trying to pursue people to vote yes by telling them in your title and suggestion that this will make everything better and improve current issues. Basically giving only its benefits so that people only see the positives of this. Most suggestions like this ( which ask the peoples opinion ) do not get accepted because their are meant to make people vote yes. The suggestion made by para which disallowed basing there was not biased as it did not include his own opinion and left people vote on what they believe.

I am not forcing anything here. I don't See any negatives in returning the old rule and if i forced them to vote Yes then there wasn't a button that said No keep it as it is. People can still there opinion here of Why it shouldn't be changed so I don't See the problem here at all.
You are because you are telling people that its a good suggestion and that they should vote yes for it.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) 6 years 10 months ago #595644

AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

You are trying to pursue people to vote yes by telling them in your title and suggestion that this will make everything better and improve current issues. Basically giving only its benefits so that people only see the positives of this. Most suggestions like this ( which ask the peoples opinion ) do not get accepted because their are meant to make people vote yes. The suggestion made by para which disallowed basing there was not biased as it did not include his own opinion and left people vote on what they believe.

I am not forcing anything here. I don't See any negatives in returning the old rule and if i forced them to vote Yes then there wasn't a button that said No keep it as it is. People can still there opinion here of Why it shouldn't be changed so I don't See the problem here at all.
You are because you are telling people that its a good suggestion and that they should vote yes for it.

There is still a freedom of speech so people can say why they like it or NOT. We can discuss this further on steam if you would like. Anyways BUMP we need more votes!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595663

:support: why not
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) 6 years 10 months ago #595670

AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

There is still a freedom of speech so people can say why they like it or NOT. We can discuss this further on steam if you would like. Anyways BUMP we need more votes!
Yes they have the option to vote no but you dont quite understand what i mean. Your suggestion : GUYS THIS WILL IMPROVE ALOT ON THE SERVER, IT WILL MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE MORE FUN AND OVERALL MORE PEOPLE WILL BASE. Dont forget you are free to vote whatever you want.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595672

i personally think they should bring back the ele bases but also make it so you can shoot up the shaft. this will make those ele bases less op but still defendable
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) 6 years 10 months ago #595688

AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

Yes they have the option to vote no but you dont quite understand what i mean. Your suggestion : GUYS THIS WILL IMPROVE ALOT ON THE SERVER, IT WILL MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE MORE FUN AND OVERALL MORE PEOPLE WILL BASE. Dont forget you are free to vote whatever you want.

How is him saying how good it is stopping people from voting no???
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) 6 years 10 months ago #595711

Xxredhurt wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

I will give you a simple example.
How does advertisement work? Lets say a celebrity says yo look this is one of the best products i have ever used. Wouldnt you wanna buy it as well?
He is swaying the votes to his favour.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) 6 years 10 months ago #595714

AA RFLeX wrote:
Xxredhurt wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

How does advertisement work? Lets say a celebrity says yo look this is one of the best products i have ever used. Wouldnt you wanna buy it as well?

it still doesn't make sense why that is so bad its him trying to get people on his side
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) 6 years 10 months ago #595720

Xxredhurt wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Xxredhurt wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

it still doesn't make sense why that is so bad its him trying to get people on his side
Because this is a rule change that will have a big affect on the ssrp server not a suggestion for something new to be added therefore people shouldnt be voting on someones opinion but on a yes or no.

Here is the Topich allowed people to vote on whether they want something removed or not. The question was simpel : Do you want to remove it or keep it?

This topic basically says : Its gonna make everything better guys vote yes.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red_

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595721

I feel like it need to changed back as there's not much to any more due to the lack of basing, we changed it to see what it will be like but I feel like it needs to go back.

:plussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) 6 years 10 months ago #595725

AA RFLeX wrote:
Xxredhurt wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Xxredhurt wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

Because this is a rule change that will have a big affect on the ssrp server not a suggestion for something new to be added therefore people shouldnt be voting on someones opinion but on a yes or no.

Here is the Topich allowed people to vote on whether they want something removed or not. The question was simpel : Do you want to remove it or keep it?

Ahh I understand now
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
The following user(s) said Thank You: RFlex

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595737

I dont even know what the fuck elevator based are and have never encountered one but :plussp: just to piss off the people who dont want it removed.

First everyone wanted them removed, now they want them back. Nice

Edit: basing is something i miss most, back when i first joined people had to actually picklock their way into your base and be strategic about it, now its either:
-shoot base with rpg
- gluon everyone inside
- steal money from printers

Or

- picklock front door
- get shot through a one sided wall
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by RubyTheSlump.

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595755

Only noobs cant raid it.
I was thinking the same to add elevator bases and its more fun
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Herr0
  • Junior Boarder
  • A little bit of gang shit going on here
  • Thanks received: 27
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Herr0.

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595786

Have you tried basing elsewhere?
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595792

Coutinroy wrote:

You're so inactive and never base it's hilarious, you have no say in this.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595804

:plussp:
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595815

lMichaell wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:

You're so inactive and never base it's hilarious, you have no say in this.

Dead xD. Anyways Roy i and many others tried to base elsewhere. Didn't work out really Well. We got raided within seconds and got completely destroyed. Try it for yourself so you know What I mean
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by AceInsidious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) 6 years 10 months ago #595817

Xxredhurt wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Xxredhurt wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Xxredhurt wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

Ahh I understand now
making money ? losing money yes ! rading a elevator base is imposible without juggernaut suit,tgun,hc and amphetamine.

Edit the 4.11 Rule (Make basing great again) POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #595819

I swear back in my day people could base nearly anywhere with enough people.

When did everyone get so pissy?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1