Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Suggestion] No Karma Loss for C4 RDM

[TTT Suggestion] No Karma Loss for C4 RDM 6 years 11 months ago #579521

Server Name: TTT servers

Suggestion Title:
No Karma Loss or auto Reporting for C4 Teamkills

How would it benefit the server:
C4 does nothing for at least 45 seconds, during which time it is marked clearly on the HUD of all Ts. If a T still manages to get himself killed by the C4 despite this, the fault lies with the T who was killed and not the one who planted the C4. It seems unfarir to penalise the planter when the end result of a C4 explosion is somewhat out of his hands.

Potential Issues/Exploits:
I suppose it would be possible for a T to plant a C4 and then attempt to defuse it with the intention of setting it off to kill other Traitors that are known to be nearby.

Additional notes:

The other day i planted a C4 on a 2 minute timer. I then got killed 30 seconds later. The C4 went off 90 seconds later and killed a T who was standing next to the C4. The T reported me and refused to forgive even when i pointed out that it was C4 and i was long since dead.

Last night, the T side had done incredibly well, there were 7 other Ts alive and 1 innocent. I'd planted a C4 at the beginning of the round in the tester room. I watched in amazement as 6 out of the 7 other Ts walked right up to the tester room with only 10 seconds left on the c4 clock (and warning them that there was a C4 there) and promptly got blown up, causing me a huge amount of karma loss.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT Suggestion] No Karma Loss for C4 RDM 6 years 11 months ago #579617

I think it would not be bad, because this way players wont know who is a t if there is a karma lose/gain to a certain player. And if an inno gets a c4, and plants it, there are high chances that he will rdm if he kills someone. And in this case, he will lose karma and everyone would know who planted it, so yeah, idk what to say
  • mordansasa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

[TTT Suggestion] No Karma Loss for C4 RDM 6 years 11 months ago #579669

Pretty sure you don't lose karma for killing traitor buddies with C4 but you do with if you plant C4 as innocent and it kills innocents, the reports are not automated and staff will look at the logs and open chats and if it was something like C4 then it is the player's fault and not yours and a slay will not be given.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[TTT Suggestion] No Karma Loss for C4 RDM 6 years 11 months ago #579676

Don't think you lose it also i think that it is scripted into the game and so scripting it might be hard.. But as sally said ai doubt u loose karma as the people that made the game would of rrelised
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Suggestion] No Karma Loss for C4 RDM 6 years 11 months ago #580088

I could have sworn it does do karma damage. I lost a load last night and the C4 incidence is the only reason i could think of. That aside, maybe it would be possible to make the c4 HUD marker larger

[TTT Suggestion] No Karma Loss for C4 RDM 6 years 11 months ago #580100

Notatraitor wrote:
I could have sworn it does do karma damage. I lost a load last night and the C4 incidence is the only reason i could think of. That aside, maybe it would be possible to make the c4 HUD marker larger
Or have some sort of more obvious indication when you are to close to an allys c4.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Liamkis123
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop