Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Staff should be able to edit warn/gags/mutes

[TTT] Staff should be able to edit warn/gags/mutes 6 years 11 months ago #578621

Server Name: TTT

Suggestion Title: The punishing staff should be able to edit their own warns.

How would it benefit the server: It would stop staff needing to message a HA to get warns removed. Also if a staff member misspells a word they can edit their punishment.

Potential Issues/Exploits: Some staff might be corrupt and exchange deleting punishments for in-game currency.

Additional notes: I think it shouldn't be they directly change the punishment but something that works like the F8 menu ,where we deal with reports, should be implemented so a HA or up can accept the change or decline it. This would counteract the exploits.
  • Erikas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 22
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Staff should be able to edit warn/gags/mutes 6 years 11 months ago #578646

there might be people deleting their own warns or maybe even warns of their friends!
:minussp:
  • Leopatra
  • Senior Boarder
  • I work hard every motherfuckin' day
  • Thanks received: 266
The following user(s) said Thank You: supdoed

[TTT] Staff should be able to edit warn/gags/mutes 6 years 11 months ago #578653

Leopatra wrote:
there might be people deleting their own warns or maybe even warns of their friends!
:minussp:
I stated that in the exploits section and gave a way to fix it. Also i said they could only edit the punishments they give out not the ones they have. But i also think if staff wish to abuse their power like that they shouldn't be staff so this might be a good way to find the staff that abuse. Since if you use it like the F8 menu you would know which staff made the edit and why.
  • Erikas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 22

[TTT] Staff should be able to edit warn/gags/mutes 6 years 11 months ago #578790

No. Just tell a Head Admin to edit the punishment if you typed something wrong or made a mistake - it's their job to deal with all of our fuck-ups.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun