Suggestion Title:
Change rules
How would it benefit the server:
Clarification of the rules
Potential Issues/Exploits:
None from what I can see
Additional notes:
As it states in the rules
-No Advertisement/Non-ZARP links: No advertising anything, especially other game servers. This also means no spreading Non-ZARP links in chat, only ZARP Forum links are allowed. If you have proof of someone rulebreaking, don't post the proof in chat, put it into admin chat with @ before the link.
It says only Zarp forum links in my opinion this should be opened up to Zarp Gametracker and Friendly players

Also to clarify the rule
-No begging: Begging for anything is not allowed, this includes; but is not limited to - point begging, rank begging, staff begging or any other type of begging. Failure to listen will result in a punishment.
Along with
-No spamming: This means Chat Spam and Mic Spam - i.e. means overusing the microphone, playing music/audio other than voice through the microphone or spamming anything through the text chat. You are not allowed to shout through shout vote.
There should be a rule added or edited to add no trade request spamming as multiple time I have had to mute a guy yet they send me a trade request asking to be unmuted

Another rule to be added is to not dox anyone's info as I have been told by someone from a different community I used to play on owned by someone I know irl who says if i don't join his server he will dox me and tell people where I live
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun] Rule change 6 years 11 months ago #574011

Oh god....

One doxing would go under releasing personal information which is against TOU.
No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.

All others are okay

Good job on the section btw
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by DEADMONSTOR.

[Deathrun] Rule change 6 years 11 months ago #574014

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Oh god....

One doxing would go under releasing personal information which is against TOU.

All others are okay

Good job on the section btw

Moved ;)
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

[Deathrun] Rule change 6 years 11 months ago #574023

MageJamy wrote:
Server Name:
Deathrun \ all servers
Suggestion Title:
Change rules
How would it benefit the server:
Clarification of the rules
Potential Issues/Exploits:
None from what I can see
Additional notes:
As it states in the rules
-No Advertisement/Non-ZARP links: No advertising anything, especially other game servers. This also means no spreading Non-ZARP links in chat, only ZARP Forum links are allowed. If you have proof of someone rulebreaking, don't post the proof in chat, put it into admin chat with @ before the link.
It says only Zarp forum links in my opinion this should be opened up to Zarp Gametracker and Friendly players

Also to clarify the rule
-No begging: Begging for anything is not allowed, this includes; but is not limited to - point begging, rank begging, staff begging or any other type of begging. Failure to listen will result in a punishment.
Along with
-No spamming: This means Chat Spam and Mic Spam - i.e. means overusing the microphone, playing music/audio other than voice through the microphone or spamming anything through the text chat. You are not allowed to shout through shout vote.
There should be a rule added or edited to add no trade request spamming as multiple time I have had to mute a guy yet they send me a trade request asking to be unmuted

Another rule to be added is to not dox anyone's info as I have been told by someone from a different community I used to play on owned by someone I know irl who says if i don't join his server he will dox me and tell people where I live

As stated by dead, doxing is already a rule. I agree with the trade request one but don't see why the others need claryifing? Could you say a little more about this to help?
  • Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270

[Deathrun] Rule change 6 years 11 months ago #574033

These will no need very good reasons to be changed and or implemented and a serious discussion will take place I bet
Anyways good luck
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Deathrun] Rule change 6 years 11 months ago #574056

I have been told by someone from a different community I used to play on owned by someone I know irl who says

But I agree...a little clarification would help... specially with the trade request rule
  • hamad711
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex. Deathrun SuperAdmin
  • Thanks received: 335
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

193 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40