Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Rule Change Request

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573487

lMichaell wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
No, the unid body thing is very important for the DNA scanner since if it's not ID'd you can kill the person that has the ID.

???
you scan the body and it tells you who killed it?
you id the body it tells you who was near or what he was about to say / last said?
i dont see how its important at all, you can so easily just miss it and get rdmed..
As the detective you have the "DNA Scanner" which can scan who killed the person. If the body is UNIDED you can kill the person, if it is IDED you have to question the player why he killed another innocent.

what the fuck that makes no sense?? if somebody kills an innocent he is a traitor to the innocents simple!
It makes sense, because if the body is IDED the innocent could of killed the other innocent because he was RDMing.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573527

lMichaell wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
No, the unid body thing is very important for the DNA scanner since if it's not ID'd you can kill the person that has the ID.

???
you id the body it tells you who was near or what he was about to say / last said?
i dont see how its important at all, you can so easily just miss it and get rdmed..
As the detective you have the "DNA Scanner" which can scan who killed the person. If the body is UNIDED you can kill the person, if it is IDED you have to question the player why he killed another innocent.

what the fuck that makes no sense?? if somebody kills an innocent he is a traitor to the innocents simple!
There are, and have been, plenty of reasons for a innocent to kill another innocent without there being a traitor. Here's an example:

Player A gets RDMed by Player B and kills Player B. Player C, a Detective, scans Player B's body and then comes to the conclusion that Player B's killer is Player A.

If we go by your rule, Player C should kill Player A. However, this would be classed as RDM as Player A had a valid reason to kill Player B. Therefore, Player C needs to ask Player A why he killed Player B rather than actually shooting and killing Player A.

There is one exception to this, and that is if Player B's body has not been identified. Walking away from an unidentified body is a KOS and this rule (that Megumin wants removed) is the reason for that. It clears up so many problems, however most people ignore the fact that the rule exists.

Just because the rule might seem useless, the example above is one of many reasons for its existence.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Wolfi, Chienman

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573545

This rule is annoying to deal with in reports. I would like the rule to be deleted for that reason but it makes it much harder to find traitors if this rule doesn't exist. It's really common to go up to top of tower and see unID bodies around a person who is just standing there and kill him. He most likely was a Traitor but without this rule you couldn't kill him
  • Erikas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 22
The following user(s) said Thank You: Megumin

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573547

lMichaell wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I couldn't disagree more. This rule is there for a reason.

lol yeah let me just rdm someone
OH YOU WALKED PAST AN UNIDENTIFIED BODY!
good rule bud its complete nonsense take it like a man.
Yea no shit your playing TTT. A game that legit depends on you paying atention to your surroundings. If your not smart enough to manage that, sucks to suck pay more atention find unided bodies ID them and you don't have to worry about being killed.

Also I can see from your other posts again your talking like you have any clue of how shit works. But once again your just reiterating that you don't. Please stop your making me cringe so hard it actually hurts to read all the random shit your posting on this thread.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed Ali, Jim_Jam, Wolfi, The Winged Dragon of Raa

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573590

I personally feel the rule should stay as it is a tactic in the game to find traitors, and yes, of course there will be instances where it results in RDM, but everything in TTT can result in RDM in some sort of way. Thats like saying maybe you should take out the rule for kosing t weapons, if not called out, because the inno might have picked it up on accident and not realized. This is just my opinion please don't attack me!
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Winged Dragon of Raa

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573734

People have already explained to why they disagree so I'm not gonna regurgitate.

You snooze, you lose.
Also anyone fangirling over that EMP roast?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Studio Banter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Raeker

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573962

it's an important aspect of TTT - making the gamemode more one dimensional just to make it easier for idiots to play it is dumb
  • cJazz
  • Senior Boarder
  • fanatic egalitarian
  • Thanks received: 148

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573984

EMP wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Yea no shit your playing TTT. A game that legit depends on you paying atention to your surroundings. If your not smart enough to manage that, sucks to suck pay more atention find unided bodies ID them and you don't have to worry about being killed.

Also I can see from your other posts again your talking like you have any clue of how shit works. But once again your just reiterating that you don't. Please stop your making me cringe so hard it actually hurts to read all the random shit your posting on this thread.

I made a simple Thread about a rule that i think is causing alot of arguments to be Removed and here you are talking shit about me like you Know me how about you don't take a simple post so fucking seriously and just put a simple :minussp: instead of being rude to the poster for no reason.

• Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Megumin.

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573989

Megumin wrote:
EMP wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I made a simple Thread about a rule that i think is causing alot of arguments to be Removed and here you are talking shit about me like you Know me how about you don't take a simple post so fucking seriously and just put a simple :minussp: instead of being rude to the poster for no reason.

That's EMP, always roasting haters on the forums!

However, he was talking to Michael and not you - just wanted to point that out.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chienman

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #573999

Raeker wrote:
Megumin wrote:
EMP wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Raeker wrote:

That's EMP, always roasting haters on the forums!

However, he was talking to Michael and not you - just wanted to point that out.

I fucked up hehe that was a joke? No K sorry fam i got a little mad didnt see who you quoted
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #574005

EMP was indeed talking to lMichaell, no reason to get angry :)

===

As for your suggestion, I understand where you are coming at. It is true that it complicates the game a bit. But that is one of the point of TTT ! You are not supposed to go and play something simple. You have to pay attention, be always on your guards, find proofs to know who are your allies, and who aren't. Personally, I find this incredibly interesting ! :cheer:

Removing this would make the game simpler, and I feel that it would break what makes TTT a unique game mode !
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #574007

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

You gonna get banned now!
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #574010

DEADMONSTOR wrote:

You gonna get banned now!

Nah EMP is a good Guy i doubt it im still sorry
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #574047

Raeker wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

???

There are, and have been, plenty of reasons for a innocent to kill another innocent without there being a traitor. Here's an example:

Player A gets RDMed by Player B and kills Player B. Player C, a Detective, scans Player B's body and then comes to the conclusion that Player B's killer is Player A.

If we go by your rule, Player C should kill Player A. However, this would be classed as RDM as Player A had a valid reason to kill Player B. Therefore, Player C needs to ask Player A why he killed Player B rather than actually shooting and killing Player A.

There is one exception to this, and that is if Player B's body has not been identified. Walking away from an unidentified body is a KOS and this rule (that Megumin wants removed) is the reason for that. It clears up so many problems, however most people ignore the fact that the rule exists.

Just because the rule might seem useless, the example above is one of many reasons for its existence.

But if player A got killed by player B how is player A player B's killer?
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #574050

Megumin wrote:

But if player A got killed by player B how is player A player B's killer?
To clarify, RDMing does not always mean killing. I meant that Player B shot (and RDMed) Player A, not actually killed Player A.
  • Raeker

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #574201

Raeker it would be attempted RDM not just RDM

Actually no you are correct the true meaning of RDM is random death match. But it does help to clarify.
  • Erikas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 22
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Erikas.

[TTT] Rule Change Request 6 years 11 months ago #574203

We have had this suggestion before. and the rule will stay because like EMP said, if you are not paying attenition to your what is around you at any time given. then why are you playing TTT?
:minussp:
  • The Winged Dragon of Raa
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The best Ex TTT SuperAdmin there ever was ;^)
  • Thanks received: 208
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

241 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47