Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion]

[SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 1 week ago #561091

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Mod is allowed to spectate and ban

How would it benefit the server: It would benefit the server because the mod's power are quite useless. Example: They saw one spinbotter or aimbotter in the server, the mod only can freeze until the Admin or Admin+ have arrive, the worst thing happen is when the hacker got freezed and keep rejoining and the mod can't do thing about it until the admin+ is here. Spectate is for like catching hackers.

Potential Issues/Exploits: N/A

Additional notes: The lead team can give this power to some certain mod, not all the mod

Thank You for reading this.
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 121
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Rae. Reason: Missed out a note
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 1 week ago #561095

The reason Moderators don't already have these commands is because they can easily be abused and this will cause more problems then it would solve, on top of that Moderator is the first rank on the staff team and gives an insight on the Moderator and if they'll make a good addition to the higher ranks(Admin+) and if they can be trusted to handle these commands.
Lunatic wrote:
Additional notes: The lead team can give this power to some certain mod, not all the mod
The Moderator can apply for the Admin rank rather than giving the lead team another thing to keep an eye on.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

[SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 1 week ago #561096

Sally wrote:
The reason Moderators don't already have these commands is because they can easily be abused and this will cause more problems then it would solve, on top of that Moderator is the first rank on the staff team and gives an insight on the Moderator and if they'll make a good addition to the higher ranks(Admin+) and if they can be trusted to handle these commands.
Lunatic wrote:
The Moderator can apply for the Admin rank rather than giving the lead team another thing to keep an eye on.

I can't, I never attend on the meeting not even once, the meeting start at 2AM (my timezone)
Admin Application Info

IMPORTANT
- Only moderators can apply for admin.
- You must attend your first meeting before you can apply

Sad me
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 1 week ago #561108

Lunatic wrote:
Sally wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

I can't, I never attend on the meeting not even once, the meeting start at 2AM (my timezone)
Admin Application Info

IMPORTANT

Sad me
You can speak to a lead team member about waiving that requirment if you have extreme circumstances.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

[SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 1 week ago #561111

EMP wrote:
Lunatic wrote:
Sally wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

Admin Application Info

IMPORTANT

Sad me
You can speak to a lead team member about waiving that requirment if you have extreme circumstances.
Okay, sounds great but, I am not interested because I already predicted I will get denied instantly. (Low f1's count and not active)
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 1 week ago #561172

As the rank climbs, the trust climbs.
Moderator has the appropriate commands to deal with majority of the situations, if that's not enough to fit your needs then apply for admin (Seeming that it's far too late for you to attend a meeting as you claim, make sure you add that note in your application for the staff team to see and Im sure it'll be understood when it's under review).
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

224 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun