Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Nerf the hyper suit teleportation

[SSRP] Nerf the hyper suit teleportation 7 years 1 week ago #556358

Before reading,I know already there's suggestions about nerfing the hyper suit but this one is more detailed and explaining more why it should be nerfed with more examples.

Server Name:
All SSRP servers

Suggestion Title:
Nerf the teleport of the hyper suit

How would it benefit the server:
There's a lot of ideas to nerf the hyper suit which I will list them down below:

1-Removing the teleport or adding rules about teleporting. The hyper suit itself is already OP as hell but the teleport makes it more OP and it's annoying asf when you get attacked from behind or out of nowhere.
Rules like not allowing teleport in the elevator or the elevator shaft since you can surprisingly get attacked out of nowhere or not allowing to place teleport inside buildings, only outdoors.

2-Leaving a mark behind once when you place a teleport location so we can know if there is someone going to teleport and maybe make it destroyable, meaning losing the teleport location by firing guns at the mark.

3-Teleport lasting for 2-5minutes at least, placing a teleport in a base and waiting for someone to base for like half an hour or so is so op.

4-Lose teleport after you died, if you died you'll lose your teleport location and you will have to go place another one.

Potential Issues/Exploits:
None

Additional notes:
The hyper suit is already OP by itself without the teleport, it's nearly like a jugg suit but more faster and really heavy damage resistance but with the teleport, it changes everything. Like if you are going to base in a base, someone might placed a teleport location and teleport there then raid you instantly from behind or out of nowhere and it's so annoying and ruins basing. People put tp's everywhere, bases and districts so the defenders will get attacked without them noticing or knowing what happened. The ideas would balance the game already as the teleportation is already too OP.
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Nerf the hyper suit teleportation 7 years 1 week ago #556427

:plussp:
  • Daisy Fields
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 25

[SSRP] Nerf the hyper suit teleportation 7 years 1 week ago #556480

Having a timer is reasonable, the rest is pretty much ridiculous. No teleporting in elevators... LOL. So, take the OP suit out of the OP bases. Why not remove the option to base in places with elevators? Thats pretty OP too, everyone agrees on that. Losing it after you die... Ffs, you die 15-20 times per hour with RDM/ CDM if you're outdoors.
This is my opinion, we are all viable to express ourselves here so I hope you don't get triggered like Jabbe.

:minussp:
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 207

[SSRP] Nerf the hyper suit teleportation 7 years 1 week ago #556565

Archick wrote:
Having a timer is reasonable, the rest is pretty much ridiculous. No teleporting in elevators... LOL. So, take the OP suit out of the OP bases. Why not remove the option to base in places with elevators? Thats pretty OP too, everyone agrees on that. Losing it after you die... Ffs, you die 15-20 times per hour with RDM/ CDM if you're outdoors.
This is my opinion, we are all viable to express ourselves here so I hope you don't get triggered like Jabbe.

:minussp:

If you placed a TP in the elevator and it stopped like in the 3rd floor where BIB for example are basing, you would just tp there with a gluon killing us all since we didn't know where you came from, also basing in sv3 isn't OP, you can easily raid nexus once you know how to raid properly. You don't need TP to raid nexus or any other OP bases. Also I'm not triggered, The suit itself is already OP, its like a tank handling tons of bullets or exploskve shots. But the TP makes it more OP which is just triggering and annoying. Coming out of nowhere attacking the defenders would cause just trouble. Also if you're getting CDMED or RDMED with the suit, it's your fault. Don't have the suit then equipped at all times if you don't want to lose it just to show off.
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Mexi. Reason: auto correct ops using phone

[SSRP] Nerf the hyper suit teleportation 7 years 1 week ago #556575

The Hyper Suit is being looked at currently by the Community Managers.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun