Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: What do you think about this suggestion ?

TOPIC: [SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL]

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555329

Diego wrote:
Jacob wrote:
As weird as it sounds, I kinda agree with you Wonky, there is definitely training to be done for these staff members, I guess you serve as a role model for what happens when players become staff when they're not ready.

Yeah alot of staff needs retraining, remember when a mod wanted to warn you for nuking him during his f1? xdd

lmfao. that was pretty funny yeah, but in most cases I need to tell the mod/admin what rule the player actually broke, it's annoying as fuck that me as the user have to convince the staff member that the player broke a rule, a lot of the current staff memebers are not competent enough to be a staff member
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555434

Bumping this.
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555468

Wonky wrote:
Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Cleaning up the staff team (not lead team)

How would it benefit the server: These days everyone is talking about most of the moderators and admins are not doing their work correctly and in my opinion it's true. Staffs are ignoring their friend's rulebreaks, not making effort in sits. (They are asking for a proof directly and if there is not, they are just finishing it.) Also, i saw some abuses to protect their entities and money. (Like nuke & printers) It's not true for all staff members, some of them are doing their job correctly and good. Day after day, complaints are increasing. So i think a clean up will be good but not for lead team. Because if clean up happens, amount of staffs will really decrease, so lead team members will be more active and do f1s( bad news for lazy lead team members :unsure: ). A week later old staffs will apply again for their old rank. But this time, when accepting & denying them, voters must be more careful about the staffs. They should evaluatemore the -supports and +supports.

Potential Issues/Exploits: For a week, maybe lead team can't handle with all rulebreaks but if all lead team works and stop being lazy, they can easily handle it i think.

Additional notes: Also, there should be a template for -supporting and +supporting. So others can evaluate more easily the comments.

Just the fact that you're saying things like "the lead team is lazy and not doing anything", lets me know that you do not know what you're talking about.
Also, I hope you realize that a staff member truly cannot do anything if solid proof is not provided, or either side admitted. Taking an action based on assumptions is not allowed. Just cause a staff member wasn't ready to warn this guy for rdm because you told him he is lying, doesn't mean that they're not doing their job.
But I would agree on the fact that it would be great if we didn't have to deal with situations where there are a lot of staff members on and yet f1's aren't being handled..
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by RedWingz.

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555472

too lazy to read 3 pages of replies, but :plussp:

i've made a few f1's in the past 3 weeks or so and not a single one has been handled, even when i spend an hour on the server after creating the f1, some admins are just minges aka using their powers to fuck with people. i've honestly never seen so many abuse reports even though i joined the forums in 2015. If you ask me, the staff team currently is worse than it's ever been. i remember a year ago you'd make an f1 and it would get handled in no more than 5 minutes, now there's no point in even making an f1.
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555477

FTPxPlague wrote:
too lazy to read 3 pages of replies, but :plussp:

i've made a few f1's in the past 3 weeks or so and not a single one has been handled, even when i spend an hour on the server after creating the f1, some admins are just minges aka using their powers to fuck with people. i've honestly never seen so many abuse reports even though i joined the forums in 2015. If you ask me, the staff team currently is worse than it's ever been. i remember a year ago you'd make an f1 and it would get handled in no more than 5 minutes, now there's no point in even making an f1.

Tottaly right !
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555490

Diego wrote:
Jacob wrote:
As weird as it sounds, I kinda agree with you Wonky, there is definitely training to be done for these staff members, I guess you serve as a role model for what happens when players become staff when they're not ready.

Yeah alot of staff needs retraining, remember when a mod wanted to warn you for nuking him during his f1? xdd
m8 I got banned because I said shut the fuck up to a 13 year old kid :/
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555491

Obviously the lead team are doing something right since they caught you abusing.
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555496

Alright then let's just demote the whole staff team should we?
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555498

:plussp: Staff team need to change.
  • The Flash
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 163

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555501

Onion wrote:

Looks like you got it Onion ;) But i wouldn't call it "demote".
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555505

Coutinroy wrote:
I see the only way for the staff team to improve is if the older players that have more experience would stop rulebreaking and/or apply for staff and help out. Instead of nagging about the staff team how about you stop rulebreaking and help out? (This isn't directed to Wonky or anyone specific, goes out to everyone.)
Low key directed towards me?

TBH I'm considering to stop being a minge and a Cuck and come back to be the old
Gmod

TBH the staff team needs some work it's not as bad as people say but it's not in its best state. There are points from both sides that are correct take it from someone who was around in the days when Half of the people complaining were staff....there is always going to be complaints people think because they are user every new staff is inferior and awful at their job and if we had the old staff team back it would be better.
No I was super admin when majority of you were Admin and I got just as many complaints that you guys complain about there's obviously bad apples in each bunch of staff but just because you can't see everythat happens doesn't mean there's nothing going on. Trust me when I say this the staff team is better than before the only difference is most of the old staff team is a user now and everyone thinks they were a better staff. Stop all your complaining and ignorant there's a report, report it.
You guys are immature as hell more mood swings than a teenage girl.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by GmodTrolla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555506

SwiiFTz wrote:
Obviously the lead team are doing something right since they caught you abusing.

Yes, some of them are doing good ;)
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555507

Large majority of low end staff do not know how to spell their own name, the fact they got this far is a piss take.
Lead team is generally good other than tyler who gets triggered at hearing a name.
  • El Fugeo Grande
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 35

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555515

Onion wrote:
I'm sure lead team knows who is doing bad and who is doing right. If the "whole staff team" counts you in it, sure we should demote them all.
  • HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, Wonky

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555522

If you seem to have some many complaints about people doing a bad job, asking for proof and if not leaving, abusing, etc. you should simply report these people to the lead team.

When I cam back as a Moderator, I sent a list of around 10 staff to lead team that weren't helping with F1's, after me and them being spoken to they now help out more than before and do their jobs well.

No massive overhaul to every staff being demoted will not happen.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555529

TBH the staff team needs some work it's not as bad as people say but it's not in its best state. There are points from both sides that are correct take it from someone who was around in the days when Half of the people complaining were staff....there is always going to be complaints people think because they are user every new staff is inferior and awful at their job and if we had the old staff team back it would be better.
No I was super admin when majority of you were Admin and I got just as many complaints that you guys complain about there's obviously bad apples in each bunch of staff but just because you can't see everything happens doesn't mean there's nothing going on. Trust me when I say this the staff team is better than before the only difference is most of the old staff team is a user now and everyone thinks they were a better staff. Stop all your complaining and ignorant there's a report, report it.
You guys are immature as hell more mood swings than a teenage girl.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555604

Bumping this !
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555714

No. Find, record, and report any abusing staff. Punishing everyone for just a few bad apples isn't the way to handle it.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555766

So your solution to the problem of people rule breaking and there not being enough active staff. Is to demote everyone(i know not the lead team)?... The most effective system of getting abusive staff demoted has always been recording or otherwise documenting questionable interactions so some who has access to the log file can investigate further. I could hardly see a situation in my mind when such rash actions would ever be necessary. Why would we punish everyone, it would be about the most disrespectful thing we could do to all of those who do put in the hard work and dedication to be a staff member. Now I would never deny there have always been people who sadly don't respect what the title of staff member should be. But you need to take it apon your self if you want a change and get evidence, post demote requests on these admins you claim are abusive. Then the lead team can do what it is primarily there for either helping that staff member or removing them from the staff team if the latter fails. I can think of two times something of this magnitude has happened in the near decade Chute has been doing this. But for something like this its something we have never needed to do and I don't think we ever will.
:denied:
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop