Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: What do you think about this suggestion ?

TOPIC: [SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL]

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555249

If anyone wants to y'know, Let me know some Ideas I'm sure I'll be able to listen and if I like them I may bring them up, if you wanna suggest ideas to me or something, come on FP ts as zarp one is full (ts.friendlyplayers.com)
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555250

Jordz wrote:
I've fixed your poll for you man!, Also due to your recent reply on me above ^^^

Excusse me?, I never said that I have a complaint as I know what to do when and if I do have one, Also if you're trying to suggest that I don't act with the community what?, I actually do. I was doing my role to the best I could, So that point is false.

I'm not saying you are doing nothing, but everyone can push tehir limits. Also, i didn't see you doing f1s, like some other lead team members you are just saying " Come on guys do something f1s !" I think all staffs should deal with rulebreaks.
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555251

I see the only way for the staff team to improve is if the older players that have more experience would stop rulebreaking and/or apply for staff and help out. Instead of nagging about the staff team how about you stop rulebreaking and help out? (This isn't directed to Wonky or anyone specific, goes out to everyone.)
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Roy Harper.

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555252

Wonky wrote:
Jordz wrote:
I've fixed your poll for you man!, Also due to your recent reply on me above ^^^

Excusse me?, I never said that I have a complaint as I know what to do when and if I do have one, Also if you're trying to suggest that I don't act with the community what?, I actually do. I was doing my role to the best I could, So that point is false.

I'm not saying you are doing nothing, but everyone can push tehir limits. Also, i didn't see you doing f1s, like some other lead team members you are just saying " Come on guys do something f1s !" I think all staffs should deal with rulebreaks.

The best example of someone not doing F1's and telling people to do F1's is Anna #JustSaying
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4844
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: RFlex

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555259

Wonky wrote:
These days everyone is talking about most of the moderators and admins are not doing their work correctly
Wonky wrote:
These days everyone is talking about most of the moderators and admins are not doing their work correctly

This seems like a stretch of the truth, every organization, company, etc. has a percentage of people no matter how well trained they are.

Wonky wrote:
Day after day, complaints are increasing

I have to disagree with this, complaints are about as normal as they always are. The last abuse I can remember was yours.

Your idea of a staff cleanup seems to be just speaking with those that are in the wrong, or that can improve, and that's what the lead team focuses on and what they do on daily and weekly basis.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555260

Coutinroy wrote:
I see the only way for the staff team to improve is if the older players that have more experience would stop rulebreaking and/or apply for staff and help out. Instead of nagging about the staff team how about you stop rulebreaking and help out? (This isn't directed to Wonky or anyone specific, goes out to everyone.)

Well, you are right we can improve the staff team if the experienced players joins staff team. But what about the bad staffs are in the staff team now ?
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555261

Wonky wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Trust me when I say this bud, Even though I don't do much f1's like I was doing when I was an Admin, However when I'm free/not dealing with something I ensure you I do still help out where I can.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555263

Coutinroy wrote:
I will step in here to clarify. Now as lead team it isn't your job to do F1s, but there's nothing wrong with doing them. We expect our Mods and Admins to maintain the sever of rulebreak, it is their job after all. As for us, we maintain the staff team, make sure the staff do their job properly, train new staff, help them, handle staff-to-staff situations, catch hackers, and we do deal with rule break if we see it occur.
Despite all of this, I personally help out with the F1s when needed, aka when there is many F1s. Our work may go unnoticed which is quite normal since we don't work directly with users, but we do our roles and it's a big one.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555264

Morgan wrote:
Wonky wrote:
Wonky wrote:

This seems like a stretch of the truth, every organization, company, etc. has a percentage of people no matter how well trained they are.
Wonky wrote:
Day after day, complaints are increasing

I have to disagree with this, complaints are about as normal as they always are. The last abuse I can remember was yours.

Your idea of a staff cleanup seems to be just speaking with those that are in the wrong, or that can improve, and that's what the lead team focuses on and what they do on daily and weekly basis.

Morgan, you are right about the abuse thing. But that is not the all problem. Think a staff member not abuses, but doing f1s to look god, also his sit quailites are bad and he directly finishs the sit. What about that ? This staff member is not abusing, is it shows he is good ?
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555266

Coutinroy wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
I will step in here to clarify. Now as lead team it isn't your job to do F1s, but there's nothing wrong with doing them. We expect our Mods and Admins to maintain the sever of rulebreak, it is their job after all. As for us, we maintain the staff team, make sure the staff do their job properly, train new staff, help them, handle staff-to-staff situations, catch hackers, and we do deal with rule break if we see it occur.
Despite all of this, I personally help out with the F1s when needed, aka when there is many F1s. Our work may go unnoticed which is quite normal since we don't work directly with users, but we do our roles and it's a big one.

Not "we" Roy. Not all of you...
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555274

Niko wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Jordz wrote:
This is the most bullshit I've heard all day dude, The role of Lead Team is to be there to handle reports from you guys. If we don't get reports from you guys then we don't know what's going on as we can't see everything. Also, You say that we're lazy but excuse me? Who else, would have a 9 hour meeting and miss out sleep for you guys?, Yes US. So stop trying to act like we do nothing when infact we do loads.

The lead team aren't just here to handle reports against the staff. They should also interact with, guide and serve as role models for the staff team in general.

By doing f1s a little? Cause everytime I ask if they can do some f1s they say "oh well its not our job"

This is true if someone has the time to do an f1 they should. The main thing it comes down to is being too busy but like I said if there are bunch of f1 and they aren't doing anything they should take one.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555277

It wouldn't help because there would be still abusing / rulebreaking staff members
  • Top Secret
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 32
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Top Secret.

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555278

+Support

i think that the staff team could use a cleanup just to start on a fresh and so that the new staff can be carefully picked by the lead team.
  • Synteks
  • Junior Boarder
  • live life and launch alot of nukes
  • Thanks received: 10
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wonky

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555279

I do like to say the mod and admins need to do hard work in this not being afk all the time thay need to stand up for there self's and be an man sorry to here about this.

Just make zarp server's an better community an a safer place for everyone.

What I see is admins or mod gos afk after the rule breaker's gos on all this rdm and nlr breaking is not good at all I think it needs work on just saying admins need to be more active in there roles.
  • Mafia Mob Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 47
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Mafia Mob Star.

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555315

Coutinroy wrote:

Haha na I'm good
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555316

Niko wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
The lead team aren't just here to handle reports against the staff. They should also interact with, guide and serve as role models for the staff team in general.

By doing f1s a little? Cause everytime I ask if they can do some f1s they say "oh well its not our job"
There are several situations that lead team members deal with that take priority over normal reports submitted in-game. A few examples of this would be a report of a staff member failing to conduct themselves appropriately or abusing their powers or other situations that cannot be handled by the administrator team. However, the lead team just like the administrator and moderator team are also there to make sure that the server is hospitable and free of people breaking rules.

Whilst I wont discredit your claim that lead team claim it is not their duty to handle the reports I will say that there might at times be more going on behind the scenes that isn't disclosed for efficiency or privacy reasons. If you do feel like a lead team member has been ignoring issues on the server or failed to do their job when required you may report them just like any other staff member.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555318

As weird as it sounds, I kinda agree with you Wonky, there is definitely training to be done for these staff members, I guess you serve as a role model for what happens when players become staff when they're not ready.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregoryTWIX, RedWingz, Sada., SorIe

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555320

Jacob wrote:
As weird as it sounds, I kinda agree with you Wonky, there is definitely training to be done for these staff members, I guess you serve as a role model for what happens when players become staff when they're not ready.

Yeah alot of staff needs retraining, remember when a mod wanted to warn you for nuking him during his f1? xdd
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555322

I spent many hours spectating some of the staff that I get reports of, making sure they're doing their job correctly. Yes, I am aware of the ones who fail to do so and there are procedures we have to do first, before action should be taken.
Also with the F1's, there are cases of lead team members being busy when there are many reports which is majority of the time. I do the reports in order to help the mods and admins out from time to time, but I shouldn't be the one doing them mainly as it's the staff team duty to do so, it's my duty to make sure they are being done efficiently.

As always, you can report staff members who you feel like aren't doing their job or could be abusing (including lead team members too if that's also the case which some people don't see).
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548

[SSRP] Staff Team Clean Up Suggestion [POLL] 7 years 1 week ago #555326

Diego wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Yeah alot of staff needs retraining, remember when a mod wanted to warn you for nuking him during his f1? xdd

Hahahaha, what the hell ?
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127