El une spodermun
Steam ID:

Time / Date of when it happened:
16:45 UTC+01:00

Item/s lost:
My gang The Lone Man Gang

Proof *VIDEO/PICTURES*:

Story:

Luki Guki won my gang giveaway i made and i was transferring it to him today. The gang never appeared for him when i transferred it to him. He rejoined a couple times but he was still not the owner of the gang and i was even tho i transferred it to luki. I tried rejoining and the gang was gone. Neither of us owned the gang when i transferred it and it just disappeared
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by el une spodermun.
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] <Lone Man Gang> <ssrp> 7 years 2 months ago #503624

Moved to the correct section for you!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[Refund Request] <Lone Man Gang> <ssrp> 7 years 2 months ago #503627

AceInsidious wrote:
No you didn't, I've actually moved it to the correct section for you!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

[Refund Request] <Lone Man Gang> <ssrp> 7 years 2 months ago #503630

Clarky wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
Oh shit didn't knew it needs to be there xD thnx!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[Refund Request] <Lone Man Gang> <ssrp> 7 years 2 months ago #503634

AceInsidious wrote:
Clarky wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
Oh shit didn't knew it needs to be there xD thnx!

I moved it actually :)
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503642

It clearly said Gang transferred to Luki so it was lukis fault for leaving the gang when owning it. Gangs dont instantly update.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503647

AA RFLeX wrote:
It clearly said Gang transferred to Luki so it was lukis fault for leaving the gang when owning it. Gangs dont instantly update.
How is it his fault? It said it was transferred so normally that would mean that he now owns the gang so he reconnected for his F4 Gang tab to update, but something wasn't right... Also bare in mind this also happened to the original A-TEAM gang before when Aspect tried changing the owner. It appears to be a bug that the owners should fix.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503653

Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
How is it his fault? It said it was transferred so normally that would mean that he now owns the gang so he reconnected for his F4 Gang tab to update, but something wasn't right... Also bare in mind this also happened to the original A-TEAM gang before when Aspect tried changing the owner. It appears to be a bug that the owners should fix.
Gang disappeared because spoder transfered it and luki left the gang right after causing it to get destroyed.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503659

AA RFLeX wrote:
Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Gang disappeared because spoder transfered it and luki left the gang right after causing it to get destroyed.
And it's their fault because?
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503660

Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Is this what people meant with "The new A-team" on his give away
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503662

Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
And it's their fault because?
Because he left the gang on his own will while owning it.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503750

Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
There is a bug present but it doesn't cause the gang to be removed, it does however error before the function that visually updates your gang. Causing players to not see that they are now the new gang owner. The gang was lost because Luki ran the /removegang command in chat after he was given ownership. This means he removed it from the database and its now pretty much gone forever. I'll bug Chute about looking into the db backups to see if we can restore the gang but no promises. Ultimately this was your guys fault as he shouldn't have tried to leave the gang after you gave it to him. So again giving gang ownership is not broken only the part that updates the visuals is, rejoining without running the remove command would have fixed this problem. I'll also try to get a patch out that corrects the error so gangs update visually again.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503752

EMP wrote:
Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
There is a bug present but it doesn't cause the gang to be removed, it does however error before the function that visually updates your gang. Causing players to not see that they are now the new gang owner. The gang was lost because Luki ran the /removegang command in chat after he was given ownership. This means he removed it from the database and its now pretty much gone forever. I'll bug Chute about looking into the db backups to see if we can restore the gang but no promises. Ultimately this was your guys fault as he shouldn't have tried to leave the gang after you gave it to him. So again giving gang ownership is not broken only the part that updates the visuals is, rejoining without running the remove command would have fixed this problem. I'll also try to get a patch out that corrects the error so gangs update visually again.
Thank you EMP. Means alot!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Luki_Guki.

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503753

Luki_Guki wrote:
EMP wrote:
Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Thank you Chute
(That's EMP, not Chute)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503756

EMP wrote:
Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Makes a hella of a lot more sense, thanks for that. Also good to also see that you'll try fix the visual aspects of the gang menu, would be really useful instead of having the requirement of relogging.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503758

Clarky wrote:
EMP wrote:
Clarky wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Makes a hella of a lot more sense, thanks for that. Also good to also see that you'll try fix the visual aspects of the gang menu, would be really useful instead of having the requirement of relogging.
Yeah, because when I logged in it said that I was in Xnator's gang so I instantly left and then it said "Gang destroyed" or something like that.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[Refund Request] Lone Man Gang ssrp 7 years 2 months ago #503959

bump
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard

[Refund Request] <Lone Man Gang> <ssrp> 7 years 2 months ago #503983

+support shitty ass scripts can't transfer owner without bugging away, had the same problem with A Team
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[Refund Request] <Lone Man Gang> <ssrp> 7 years 2 months ago #504247

Any updates on this?
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard

[Refund Request] <Lone Man Gang> <ssrp> 7 years 2 months ago #504272

el une spodermun wrote:
Any updates on this?
Chute?
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop