Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Rule Suggestion

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465281

Server Name: SSRP 1,2 & 3

Suggestion Title: Alternate Account usage

How would it benefit the server: Using multiple accounts on the server at the same time is fine but when you use these accounts to defend in a raid/or continue you a raid should be forbidden as it is effectively voiding multiple rules.

Potential Issues/Exploits: None.

Additional notes:
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RFlex

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465283

Anna in a nutshell, lol
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by 111111.

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465284

forbidding alt accounts would solve everything
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Muhammed Ali.

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465285

If this is going to be a rule then rip Annasia lol
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465286

Klaprefot wrote:
Anna in a nutshell, lol
Exactly therefore im here to defend it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Using multiple accounts on the server at the same time is fine but when you use these accounts to defend in a raid/or continue you a raid should be forbidden as it is effectively voiding multiple rules."
(1) How does it void rules? Its 2 diffrent entities
(2) Defending with 2 accounts at once (AKA a main and an alt) is hard to do.
Sure it seems easy but to do it effectively without screwing up is certainly a bit harder.

The rule seems a bit over the top.
(NOTE : Getting the ACS + all upgrades for my alt seperately took me enoug cash -.-)
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Kemi.

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465287

I have to agree with Anna on this one
  • SammyZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • SAM#6200
  • Thanks received: 340

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465288

Annasia wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
Anna in a nutshell, lol
Exactly therefore im here to defend it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Using multiple accounts on the server at the same time is fine but when you use these accounts to defend in a raid/or continue you a raid should be forbidden as it is effectively voiding multiple rules."
(1) How does it void rules? Its 2 diffrent entities
(2) Defending with 2 accounts at once (AKA a main and an alt) is hard to do.
Sure it seems easy but to do it effectively without screwing up is certainly a bit harder.

The rule seems a bit over the top.
(NOTE : Getting the ACS + all upgrades for my alt seperately took me enoug cash -.-)
Lets say its not you and its someone really skilled ^__^ and the guy is basing with a group of people and some olts, would it be fair for others who are raiding to kill the guy and then have kis alts killed as well? Clearly there is something wrong with this and it shouldnt be allowed. Yes its another account but its still you, still the same person. I dont find this fair at all especially with the elevator bases trend thats going with it. Nlr is there for a reason and you shouldnt loophole your way around it.Thats goes with all the other rules that you can avoid by using an alt.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by RFlex.

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465289

Should be allowed.

:minussp:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by 111111.

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465291

That would be way to hard to track. You would have to family share everyone that was in the raid and its already a big problem to keep track of whether a raid is active or not.

You cannot gain the full advantage of using 2 accounts (unless your Anna) as you simply can't pay attention to both at the same time.

Each user has there own nlr timer and each is eligible for warnings. Why put restrictions on something so minor and make the life of admins even harder during raids? Could you imagine the confusion.

• Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465293

Kalll wrote:
That would be way to hard to track. You would have to family share everyone that was in the raid and its already a big problem to keep track of whether a raid is active or not.

You cannot gain the full advantage of using 2 accounts (unless your Anna) as you simply can't pay attention to both at the same time.

Each user has there own nlr timer and each is eligible for warnings. Why put restrictions on something so minor and make the life of admins even harder during raids? Could you imagine the confusion.

Lol how is the life of an admin hard during raids. All i see is admins not giving a shit of whats going on outside of their base.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465295

AA RFLeX wrote:
Lets say its not you and its someone really skilled ^__^ and the guy is basing with a group of people and some olts, would it be fair for others who are raiding to kill the guy and then have kis alts killed as well? Clearly there is something wrong with this and it shouldnt be allowed. Yes its another account but its still you, still the same person. I dont find this fair at all especially with the elevator bases trend thats going with it. Nlr is there for a reason and you shouldnt loophole your way around it and thats with all the other rules.
Ill join you in your imagenation this time, to put it simply no matter your skill without scopeboost and or ammoboost chances you'll die and lose anyway is big. You'd still need to get upgrades for your alts OR trade them to your alts costing time. Ive actually gained upgrades for my alt and main seperately so it can prove more useful. You'd have to spend literally 150Mil just to craft the 4 "main" upgrades. (Health Ammo Armor and Scope)
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465298

AA RFLeX wrote:
Kalll wrote:

Lol how is the life of an admin hard during raids. All i see is admins not giving a shit of whats going on outside of their base.

Reflex that's a negative opinion as I know the majority of staff make sure to do f1's as soon as possible and I know personally that I'm always sorting out things outside my base.
I personally warn my own members and make sure they don't rule break. I sent them back to spawn and don't let them defend.
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465299

Annasia wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Lets say its not you and its someone really skilled ^__^ and the guy is basing with a group of people and some olts, would it be fair for others who are raiding to kill the guy and then have kis alts killed as well? Clearly there is something wrong with this and it shouldnt be allowed. Yes its another account but its still you, still the same person. I dont find this fair at all especially with the elevator bases trend thats going with it. Nlr is there for a reason and you shouldnt loophole your way around it and thats with all the other rules.
Ill join you in your imagenation this time, to put it simply no matter your skill without scopeboost and or ammoboost chances you'll die and lose anyway is big. You'd still need to get upgrades for your alts OR trade them to your alts costing time. Ive actually gained upgrades for my alt and main seperately so it can prove more useful. You'd have to spend literally 150Mil just to craft the 4 "main" upgrades. (Health Ammo Armor and Scope)
So if i have 10 alts without any items or upgrades and i got only psgs on them they wouldnt be a threat? What you said makes no sense as you can gift/trade items around.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465302

AA RFLeX wrote:
Annasia wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
So if i have 10 alts without any items or upgrades and i got only psgs on them they wouldnt be a threat? What you said makes no sense as you can gift/trade items around.
Tried doing that before, when youre basing and getting raided every second matter, and trading takes time. Like ive mentioned before. You simply 9/10 times DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. And it confuses the heck out of people.
(atleast it confused me)
(NOTE 2 : You cant control 10 alts at once, idc how "skilled" you are you cant... :dry:
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465304

Kalll wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Kalll wrote:

Reflex that's a negative opinion as I know the majority of staff make sure to do f1's as soon as possible and I know personally that I'm always sorting out things outside my base.
I personally warn my own members and make sure they don't rule break. I sent them back to spawn and don't let them defend.
Maybe you do that but you can not talk about others. I have seen this happen loads of times especially when someone has set up a big base on s3.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465305

AA RFLeX wrote:
Annasia wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
> 10 alts

Thats a bit overdoing it
  • SammyZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • SAM#6200
  • Thanks received: 340

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465307

Rule really isn't needed, As the rules are there to not confuse people as we try to keep it clean and straight to the point, Adding this rule would be like saying that if you have an alt you can't defend your base.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465308

Annasia wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Annasia wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Tried doing that before, when youre basing and getting raided every second matter, and trading takes time. Like ive mentioned before. You simply 9/10 times DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. And it confuses the heck out of people.
(atleast it confused me)
(NOTE 2 : You cant control 10 alts at once, idc how "skilled" you are you cant... :dry:
1 thing. Elevator at s3 takes 1 minute to go down and up.
Also why have the owners put a max amount of gpps or normal printers you can put down? I believe its because they dont want players making tons.

Anyways this rule was enforced months ago but i dont know why its not right now.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465309

Nib wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Annasia wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
> 10 alts

Thats a bit overdoing it

Who's gonna use 10 alts at the same time,it would be hard?
But also don't think this is needed so
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP] Rule Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #465310

AA RFLeX wrote:
Kalll wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Kalll wrote:

Maybe you do that but you can not talk about others. I have seen this happen loads of times especially when someone has set up a big base on s3.

Well it's not correct to classify that as a reason against alts and if it is the case then you can always report the members of staff in question as they're not doing there duty.
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

290 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
25/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun