Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Yes Or No For No Ele Camp

Yes 3 42.9%
No 4 57.1%
Total number of voters: 7 ( AceInsidious, BremFM, Clarky, ParaMontana, Sada. ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: New rule for server 3 (tgun in elevator)

New rule for server 3 (tgun in elevator) 7 years 4 months ago #462304

AA RFLeX wrote:
Brandify wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Brandify wrote:
Jackson. wrote:
I and many people who play server 3 have been tgunned in the elevator opposite spawn, it is REALLY unfair on the raiders who have little to no chance of raiding them.

This comment always comes up about basing being 'unraidable' if you actually spent some time and effort, and use something that actually costs money you will be able to get into the base, on multiple occasions we have been raided by people who uses suits such as Juggernauts and other suits like Nano, it's really not hard, put some money into raids and you'll actually get something out of it, there is no need to create a rule stopping you from using explosives defending your base, just use your common sense, pickup an explosive weapon and a Juggernaut and try raiding, simple. It's going to turn into things where people can't do anything, but making it completely biased for raiders, which is not what people want.
So each person will have to spend 150m to have a small chance on raiding an elevator base? Why cant you just go base normally without any elevators and tguns. You will see that its more enjoyable. The only reason you dont want this added is because you are profiting from this. I had a dupe which was using a certain prop that gave the user an advantage and it instantly got blacklisted for being over powered and unfair. Why should this be allowed?

The only way a prop would be blacklisted because it would cause an issue such as an exploit etc, by disallowing people to use a special weapon to defend is ridiculous, if they're willing to risk the item lt them use it, it's going to turn into more of a place where you can't do anything because there will be rules on everything.
We already have a rule disallowing special weapons up and down the shaft, what will change if this rule is added? You will still be able to use special weapons but not on the elevator. Just wait for someone to pass the elevator door and then do whatever you want. If you think what you are doing is fair then you need to go on a raider's side and see how "easy" it is to raid. I am not going to risk a 200m suit for a 5% chance to catch you off-guard. Use your brain.

That's the whole point you're not willing to risk anything, then how ca you get a reward, all I'm saying is props to people who are actually willing to risk their items, 'use your brain' and use suits which are made for raiding...
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam
Login or register to post a reply.

New rule for server 3 (tgun in elevator) 7 years 4 months ago #462349

Brandify wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Brandify wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Brandify wrote:
Jackson. wrote:
I and many people who play server 3 have been tgunned in the elevator opposite spawn, it is REALLY unfair on the raiders who have little to no chance of raiding them.

This comment always comes up about basing being 'unraidable' if you actually spent some time and effort, and use something that actually costs money you will be able to get into the base, on multiple occasions we have been raided by people who uses suits such as Juggernauts and other suits like Nano, it's really not hard, put some money into raids and you'll actually get something out of it, there is no need to create a rule stopping you from using explosives defending your base, just use your common sense, pickup an explosive weapon and a Juggernaut and try raiding, simple. It's going to turn into things where people can't do anything, but making it completely biased for raiders, which is not what people want.
So each person will have to spend 150m to have a small chance on raiding an elevator base? Why cant you just go base normally without any elevators and tguns. You will see that its more enjoyable. The only reason you dont want this added is because you are profiting from this. I had a dupe which was using a certain prop that gave the user an advantage and it instantly got blacklisted for being over powered and unfair. Why should this be allowed?

The only way a prop would be blacklisted because it would cause an issue such as an exploit etc, by disallowing people to use a special weapon to defend is ridiculous, if they're willing to risk the item lt them use it, it's going to turn into more of a place where you can't do anything because there will be rules on everything.
We already have a rule disallowing special weapons up and down the shaft, what will change if this rule is added? You will still be able to use special weapons but not on the elevator. Just wait for someone to pass the elevator door and then do whatever you want. If you think what you are doing is fair then you need to go on a raider's side and see how "easy" it is to raid. I am not going to risk a 200m suit for a 5% chance to catch you off-guard. Use your brain.

That's the whole point you're not willing to risk anything, then how ca you get a reward, all I'm saying is props to people who are actually willing to risk their items, 'use your brain' and use suits which are made for raiding...
If suits were for raiding wouldnt they have rockets on them and not actual shields?
I am not risking anything because its gonna be a sure loss. If you find it fair tgunning and m202ing the elevator door as soon as it opens then you havent been in a raid for a long time. If you think its fine why are so many people complaining?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

New rule for server 3 (tgun in elevator) 7 years 4 months ago #462425

Poll added :D
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4057

New rule for server 3 (tgun in elevator) 7 years 4 months ago #462490

AA RFLeX wrote:
Brandify wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Brandify wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Brandify wrote:
Jackson. wrote:

If suits were for raiding wouldnt they have rockets on them and not actual shields?
I am not risking anything because its gonna be a sure loss. If you find it fair tgunning and m202ing the elevator door as soon as it opens then you havent been in a raid for a long time. If you think its fine why are so many people complaining?

That's why you won't win raids, you're not putting effort in or money.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1