Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Event rounds

[TTT] Event rounds 7 years 5 months ago #452567

[Server name]: ZARP TTT

[Suggestion title]: Event rounds on TTT

[How it would benefit the server]: So I had this idea a while ago but somebody told me that is was once added to the server and they removed it because people got bored of it or something. What I am suggesting would apply every 10th round or so, the events that I have mentioned would be things such as, Free-For-All, TDM(Team Deathmatch) etc. These events would work like this, Free-For-All would force every player in the game to be stripped of everything but a crowbar and they would have to try and get as many kills as possible with one until the round is over by either the time or every player aside from one dying, the winning system would work like this.... It would be a 1 to 5 scoreboard and players who got the highest amount of kills would be placed at rank 1 all the way down to 5, they would not only be rewarded for their position but also for their amount of kills, if there was a 10 player lobby and I killed everyone for instance then I would get 200pts for coming first as well as a 50-100pt bonus for taking out 5+ players. TDM(Team Deathmatch) would work like this..... At random players would be assigned a role(either Traitor or detective) and then teleported to either the tower/tester/beach/nether portal house/underneath the nether portal house etc, during these event rounds players will be stripped of their unlocked guns(Kriss vector, Mossberg etv) to make it fair on other players and they would be asked to select a weapon(primary) for the round(AK-47,M24,Remington etc) so that every player would be balanced. This would then allow both teams to be equal and for every player to have a fair fight against the other team until the better team won(either by luck or skill xD). The reward system for this could involve an instant reward for the winning team(50pts/100pts) and then another 1 to 5 system of players of got the most kills for their team on the winning side, so players can earn a bonus for being a team player, bonuses could be like 50pts to 250pts based on how many of the other team they killed and a message about the player who got the most kills pops up on everyone's screen saying something like "CONGRATULATIONS TO 'PLAYER X' FOR ACHIEVING THE MOST KILLS THAT ROUND". I think this would be a new experience for new and current players to ZARP because as far as I know this system and reward system does not exist on any other server for TTT.

[Potential issues/exploits]: none if the coding is done correctly

[additional notes]: N/A

Thank you for reading this incredibly long suggestion xDDDDD
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Event rounds 7 years 5 months ago #452574

:plussp:
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

[TTT] Event rounds 7 years 5 months ago #452592

Again this was added back in the day and was HORRIBLE like if you joined the server you wouldnt know if it was an event or an actual round, and this will encourage new players to rdm etc, by watching others do it and they will think thats how the server rolls.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

[TTT] Event rounds 7 years 5 months ago #452596

AA RFLeX wrote:
Again this was added back in the day and was HORRIBLE like if you joined the server you wouldnt know if it was an event or an actual round, and this will encourage new players to rdm etc, by watching others do it and they will think thats how the server rolls.

And this would be altered because players who join within an event round would be in spec until it is over, also on the 9th round it coud say "The next round is an event round" in big bold letters so everyone knows
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff

[TTT] Event rounds 7 years 5 months ago #452699

bump
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff

[TTT] Event rounds 7 years 5 months ago #452853

I feel like people would play for longer periods of time since this would spice the rounds between the old regular ones alot! Huge :plussp: !
  • ryder
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Grove Street Families
  • Thanks received: 31

Ex TTT Admin

[TTT] Event rounds 7 years 5 months ago #452906

• Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄

[TTT] Event rounds 7 years 5 months ago #452909

I feel that we should learn from our mistakes and not implement this suggestion. It was previously a feature in the server and it was a complete failure and the server's popularity dwindled as a result.
Liamkis123 wrote:
And this would be altered because players who join within an event round would be in spec until it is over, also on the 9th round it coud say "The next round is an event round" in big bold letters so everyone knows
This isn't going to be changed as one of the reasons why people spawn in mid-round is so they don't have to wait ages until the next round starts.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun