TOPIC: [SSRP SUGGESTION] 64 Tickrate

[SSRP SUGGESTION] 64 Tickrate 7 years 6 months ago #432441

Mobile Task Force Gunner wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
This is impossible. Its Garry's Mod not CSGO what you expect? To have the best tickrate possible and the best hit registration ever? Lol
Pretty sure you can have higher tickrate if you have a better server, Rather then a 5$ french one.

I forgot how many servers you owned and ran with as many people as this? Please remind me.

$5 in France.... haha fucking hilarious Bro I literarily can't even control myself because of how original and funny that joke was.
From What I know If you have a good quality Server You can run higher tickrate at Higher player Count. Server 1 Is on the verge of crashing with 30/40 Players on so yeah. And Yes, From my Experience French Servers are Most of the time low quality. I never ran 1 but Ive played in tons of Them.

Well thanks for proving my point because 3 out of the 5 top server providers all have datacenters in France so where ever u got your servers or information from is bad.

I've been on most of the top darkrp / modified darkrp server in my region when they have had a lot of players and they have all been laggy.

Ps: You could have e the best of best and put a bunch of stuff in it and it would still end up having lag in the end.
The Thing is though The lag is not the problem but rather The hit detection consistency. For example Ive seen alot of Servers Where it lags Quite hard sometimes But The hit detection There is quite Solid. Also Its quite weird how Mostly French Servers are inconsistent Compared to Other Servers Like British, American etc... Which is what lead me to Assume That French Servers are low quality. Its more of a Hit Reg Problem Rather then a Rubberbandy one. Id like to mention aswell That When Server 3 launched It had a REALLY good and reliable Hit Reg. The server was Lagging quite hard but The hit detection worked beautifully, Which is what Lead me to believe That The problem has to do with the server. Server 1 (French Server) Had really bad hit detection, And Server 3 (USA) Had Even better hit detection Despite The fact That I had x3 higher ping.
If i remember correctly on server 3 we couldnt even walk.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP SUGGESTION] 64 Tickrate 7 years 6 months ago #432442

AA RFLeX wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
This is impossible. Its Garry's Mod not CSGO what you expect? To have the best tickrate possible and the best hit registration ever? Lol
Pretty sure you can have higher tickrate if you have a better server, Rather then a 5$ french one.

I forgot how many servers you owned and ran with as many people as this? Please remind me.

$5 in France.... haha fucking hilarious Bro I literarily can't even control myself because of how original and funny that joke was.
From What I know If you have a good quality Server You can run higher tickrate at Higher player Count. Server 1 Is on the verge of crashing with 30/40 Players on so yeah. And Yes, From my Experience French Servers are Most of the time low quality. I never ran 1 but Ive played in tons of Them.

Well thanks for proving my point because 3 out of the 5 top server providers all have datacenters in France so where ever u got your servers or information from is bad.

I've been on most of the top darkrp / modified darkrp server in my region when they have had a lot of players and they have all been laggy.

Ps: You could have e the best of best and put a bunch of stuff in it and it would still end up having lag in the end.
The Thing is though The lag is not the problem but rather The hit detection consistency. For example Ive seen alot of Servers Where it lags Quite hard sometimes But The hit detection There is quite Solid. Also Its quite weird how Mostly French Servers are inconsistent Compared to Other Servers Like British, American etc... Which is what lead me to Assume That French Servers are low quality. Its more of a Hit Reg Problem Rather then a Rubberbandy one. Id like to mention aswell That When Server 3 launched It had a REALLY good and reliable Hit Reg. The server was Lagging quite hard but The hit detection worked beautifully, Which is what Lead me to believe That The problem has to do with the server. Server 1 (French Server) Had really bad hit detection, And Server 3 (USA) Had Even better hit detection Despite The fact That I had x3 higher ping.
If i remember correctly on server 3 we couldnt even walk.
When it was first released without that massive lag that was I think caused by Atmos, the hitboxes were pretty good even if you had 200 ping.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1