Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Would you like this to be added?

Yes, it would be awesome! 24 55.8%
No, it would ruin the server! 19 44.2%
Total number of voters: 43 ( OciexTevo, Timzorrr, dott, Marcooo, SCGMatty ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: [SSRP] New Printer!

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #410315

BremFM wrote:
RFlexxxT__T wrote:
BremFM wrote:
How to ruin the economy even more? 10/10 good idea
An example of someone that doesnt think before he posts. How would it ruin the economy? People play on the server to print have fun and make money in 2-3 hours not base 8 hours to make money back. Your comment is so idiotic that i can barerly describe how stupid you are. You are saying that people who print ruin the economy. And i dont understand how the economy of a server can be ruined? If people have more money then prices will go up. Use your brain before posting.

Looks like someone here's a little butthurt. What I said is true and you know that. If you don't then you might want to think about who's the "idiotic person" here after all.
Would be interesting if you explained how it would ruin the economy rather than put us think. Give some points and dont post useless shit and assume what will happend
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #410362

RFlexxxT__T wrote:
BremFM wrote:
RFlexxxT__T wrote:
BremFM wrote:
How to ruin the economy even more? 10/10 good idea
An example of someone that doesnt think before he posts. How would it ruin the economy? People play on the server to print have fun and make money in 2-3 hours not base 8 hours to make money back. Your comment is so idiotic that i can barerly describe how stupid you are. You are saying that people who print ruin the economy. And i dont understand how the economy of a server can be ruined? If people have more money then prices will go up. Use your brain before posting.

Looks like someone here's a little butthurt. What I said is true and you know that. If you don't then you might want to think about who's the "idiotic person" here after all.
Would be interesting if you explained how it would ruin the economy rather than put us think. Give some points and dont post useless shit and assume what will happend

Okay. First of all, it's easy to base on s2 s3 during the quiet times for a few hours without getting raided a single time. I base on s2 every day for like 5 hours, usually just afk with my printers hidden, without them getting found. This would mean I'd make 50 mil a day. Ask yourself, how does that NOT ruin the economy?
  • BremFM
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 93
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40