Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Would you like this to be added?

Yes, it would be awesome! 24 55.8%
No, it would ruin the server! 19 44.2%
Total number of voters: 43 ( OciexTevo, Timzorrr, dott, Marcooo, SCGMatty ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: [SSRP] New Printer!

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409367

pls no, would ruin the economy even more.

If what you're saying is implemented (That more money = higher prices), then new players don't stand a chance as they only start with 100k. It's just not right.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409370

Please learn about basic econemy before posting suggestions about it because so far all you are suggesting is putting more money in with no drain. Its not that hard to actually leaen about something before suggesting an idea
  • jaggerbull
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Raddest Guy On Zarp!
  • Thanks received: 22

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409372

Jaggerbull wrote:
Please learn about basic econemy before posting suggestions about it because so far all you are suggesting is putting more money in with no drain. Its not that hard to actually leaen about something before suggesting an idea
Lol, what do you think this is? Its GMOD, a game to have fun, not a game to play seriously, so i dont get what you mean with "Learn basic economy".
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409374

kristofferson wrote:
RFlexxxT__T wrote:
Jaggerbull wrote:
Too much money going into the economy with a small drain = bad economy.

Too much supply with slow demand means everything would waver too much then when there is too much demand with no supply too much inflation which evebtrually pops causing a major issue as well Kristofferson will post a full essay why when he gets home
No sense when u can buy booster packs and still get loads of cash.
Just because you want more money in your own damn pocket.
Booster packs give little actual cash and items that can be traded. Their impact is minimal unless there's seasonal cases.
That being said adding a new seasonal printer would cause booster packs to put more money into the economy.
Cash generation is an issue, not item trading.
We need more cash drainage then printing.
There we go, now i see what your problem is. "Just because you want more money in your own damn pocket. " First of all, i am already rich, second of all whats the point of the server if u wont make money? 3rd of all, its not my fault that you are unable to raid bases. You know how hard it is to base now? You really dont cause u havent based in ages. So stop commenting on something that you have no idea of how it would work out.

And yes if i can base for long times then why not more money?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409376

RFlexxxT__T wrote:
Jaggerbull wrote:
Lol, what do you think this is? Its GMOD, a game to have fun, not a game to play seriously, so i dont get what you mean with "Learn basic economy".
Its a game, that's economy is in need of fixing. Your suggestion would only hurt zarp.
This will not help anyone..
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409377

kristofferson wrote:
RFlexxxT__T wrote:
Jaggerbull wrote:
Its a game, that's economy is in need of fixing. Your suggestion would only hurt zarp.
This will not help anyone..
So in every update where new printers are added why does nothing change? Your comments are pointless. If i am able to base for a long time then i should be rewarded big for it.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409379

With an econemy system in it so messing with econemy without knowing fudementals, means ruining the fun for all because its already unblanced with not much drain. Its still an econemy even if its virtual so the same rules still apply e.g supply and demand/ inflation of prices (artificial or natrual ) and clearly its not complicated to learn because everyone else seems to realise the issue as well.
  • jaggerbull
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409382

RFlexxxT__T wrote:
So in every update where new printers are added why does nothing change? Your comments are pointless. If i am able to base for a long time then i should be rewarded big for it.
Things did change and they're only rare and limited
Para made his money with nuclear printers, so can you.
If you base for a long time you are rewarded, with cash. It may not be much compared to what's already in the economy but that's the symptom of the issues which you would be adding to.
My comments are not pointless they're telling you how you are very wrong. Sadly you seem to not be able to grasp the basic concepts behind what I am saying. Feel free to just sit back, and think for half a second before replying. Maybe you might come up with a decent reason.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409383

Call it the Bobby Printer :P
:plussp:
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409391

kristofferson wrote:
I dont have that much time to waste on a game, thats the point
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409394

RFlexxxT__T wrote:
kristofferson wrote:
I dont have that much time to waste on a game, thats the point
Yes trash the economy for someone is isn't gonna put the time and effort in to zarp to achieve it like everyone else has
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409395

Oh so this is to benifit you then? You dont give a rats ass about balance or enconemy you just want what is best for you. Play the game like the rest of us or buy booster packs
  • jaggerbull
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409396

Jaggerbull wrote:
Oh so this is to benifit you then? You dont give a rats ass about balance or enconemy you just want what is best for you. Play the game like the rest of us or buy booster packs
I was talking for everyone in my position that dont want to waste that much time in a game.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409400

- Support

Not needed it is easy enough to make money with the current printer i have made over 400 million this way.
If you do not have the time leave a printer over night and go AFK simple
  • Jake_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ✪SSRP Admin✪ ✪Murder Moderator✪
  • Thanks received: 20

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409401

The game requires effort if you cant spend effort or time maybe it isnt the game for you
  • jaggerbull
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409402

Jaggerbull wrote:
Well booster pack is why the economy is broken now. Buying 1 booster pack can get halloween case,christmas case and easter egg, all of these costs millons because u cant get it anymore but player can just pay 5$ and get all 3 of them.
  • Hardcoreknight
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • When u see a nuclear bomb, don't touch it
  • Thanks received: 94

EX-SSRP moderator

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409403

Jaggerbull wrote:
The game requires effort if you cant spend effort or time maybe it isnt the game for you
I believe u have the wrong idea about gmod. Its a game to have fun, not waste your life in
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409404

RFlexxxT__T wrote:
Jaggerbull wrote:
I was talking for everyone in my position that dont want to waste that much time in a game.
Booster packs?
Also that's still absurd, this would remove any challenge and would not solve anything

You don't know what you're talking about, you're uninformed, you're just flapping your mouth.
So sit down, shit up and listen. This will harm zarp, this will harm it's economy and players and ruin the game for everyone. Just because you and some are lazy, and want cash fast for some odd reason. Why don't you enjoy the game and not care about the cash you have.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409405

You wasted all your time on this topic and you could have made millions in game instead RIP
  • jaggerbull
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] New Printer! 7 years 7 months ago #409406

kristofferson wrote:
RFlexxxT__T wrote:
Jaggerbull wrote:
Booster packs?
Also that's still absurd, this would remove any challenge and would not solve anything

You don't know what you're talking about, you're uninformed, you're just flapping your mouth.
So sit down, shit up and listen. This will harm zarp, this will harm it's economy and players and ruin the game for everyone. Just because you and some are lazy, and want cash fast for some odd reason. Why don't you enjoy the game and not care about the cash you have.
A little fact. You are enjoying a game if you make progress, not if you stay in the same place forever.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun