Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Mining Tweak.

[SSRP] Mining Tweak. 7 years 6 months ago #406234

Before I get started I would like to let you know some major issues, This is why I am creating this today. Throughout playing I've come across multiple alt accounts mining. Sometimes 2-3 Alts at once! You know how much money this bring into the zarp economy? Hundreds of millions a day if these people just left it on and did not get rdmed. These "Gems" Can be used in special updates to Spin The Wheel, Use A Slot Machine and many other things. Some gems can sell for up to $40 when a update occurs. You can get around 600k gems if you afk mine overnight, Lets times this by three ( Some people use three accounts ) This would be equal to 1.8million gems... Now lets times 1.8mil by 40 = 72mil. This is a thing what multiple people could back me up with. It needs to be changed. Let me explain below now?

Server Name: Zarp Gaming 1,2,3 [ SSRP ]

Suggestion Title: Afk Mining Tweak

How would it benefit the server: We could reduce and fix the economy before it is generally broken and items are inflated by millions by making it so you can only mine while at your screen can use a autoclicker but one to two accounts should be allowed maximum. This would prevent people getting hundreds of millions in the matter of a few weeks. I would like this changed because myself mined for around two nights with a autoclicker while using one account. I farmed around 1million gems while at school and while asleep ( I did get rdm'ed in the night but I cannot tell when ) This would be a major fix and help people get money without just going away from their screen and having fun else where.

Potential Issues/Exploits: N/A

Additional notes: Please comment your opinion on this, I would try and add images and make It look better in the next hour or so.
  • gogojack9
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Mining Tweak. 7 years 6 months ago #406236

This shouldn't be added, Players spend there own money to buy new accounts to mine so I'd think this shouldn't be added.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP] Mining Tweak. 7 years 6 months ago #406240

Mining cant make you money. Money is generated by printing. If no one prints the total money on the server will be the same
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP] Mining Tweak. 7 years 6 months ago #406242

RFlexxxT__T wrote:
Mining cant make you money. Money is generated by printing. If no one prints the total money on the server will be the same

Mining can make you money... Go onto the server when a event is on and look how rich you will become. I think I used around 2-3mil gems inside the summer update and I got around 200mil in items, 4 GenCorp cases. Over 100 Blueprint cases and Around 30 Weapon cases. And tons of cash ect.
  • gogojack9
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by gogojack9.

[SSRP] Mining Tweak. 7 years 6 months ago #406245

gogojack9 wrote:
RFlexxxT__T wrote:

Mining can make you money... Go onto the server when a event is on and look how rich you will become. I think I used around 2-3mil gems inside the summer update and I got around 200mil in items, 4 GenCorp cases. Over 100 Blueprint cases and Around 30 Weapon cases. And tons of cash ect.
If money is not generated then you wont be able to get more than you have.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP] Mining Tweak. 7 years 6 months ago #406271

Actually money is being made very quickly and massively for those who AFK Mine with 2 or more users. The money made off of events is massive and making the economy worse. IMO there's either very rich people on the server, or very poor people.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP] Mining Tweak. 7 years 6 months ago #406868

Gotta say

:support:

I see too many people with 2-4 people just mining away on different accounts and the less rich people can mine equally. This is actually a pretty brilliant idea, good suggestion!
  • loxeo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • how do you do?
  • Thanks received: 240
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

317 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun