Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Suggestion for Zarp TTT

Suggestion for Zarp TTT 7 years 6 months ago #403359

[server name]: ZARP TTT

[Suggestion title]: More items I shop... i.e. Traitor/Detective vouchers so that player can be guaranteed T/D for the next round for like 500 points, possibly more weapons because the traitors have limited items

[How would it benefit the server]: I think this would benefit the server because due to how popular the server is and with its popularity increasing I think that these additional items would pull these new players in and encourage then to play more, also I have had very unlucky encounters with the way the game picks traitors because sometimes you could play for like an hour yet you only get T once and I think these vouchers would stop that issue

[Potential issues/exploits]: The only issue I find that people would have with this is that skilled players like Crowbait and Ravsey would just annihilate the scene and wipe the floor with the innocents but other that that I don't think there would be any issues

[Additional notes]: N/A
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff
Login or register to post a reply.

Suggestion for Zarp TTT 7 years 6 months ago #403448

We had a "player of the round" system before and it was removed because people would consistently become traitor as it was one of the rewards; even then, it wasn't even accurate, you could die immediately to a nether spawn glitch and still get that award.

We really shouldn't implement something like this; experienced players with more points would hog traitor rounds and it wouldn't be fun.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

Suggestion for Zarp TTT 7 years 6 months ago #403481

Would be cool, an idea is to make it cost points and if the traitors win the round you get your points back if not you lose them. The cost would be around 500-1000 points
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

Suggestion for Zarp TTT 7 years 6 months ago #403485

_uzi_ wrote:
We had a "player of the round" system before and it was removed because people would consistently become traitor as it was one of the rewards; even then, it wasn't even accurate, you could die immediately to a nether spawn glitch and still get that award.

We really shouldn't implement something like this; experienced players with more points would hog traitor rounds and it wouldn't be fun.

What Uzi said is very reasonable and I'll have to side with him on this one. New players will get bored of always being Innocent as they don't have much points to choose to become either Traitor or Detective.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Suggestion for Zarp TTT 7 years 6 months ago #403528

RFlexxxT__T wrote:
Would be cool, an idea is to make it cost points and if the traitors win the round you get your points back if not you lose them. The cost would be around 500-1000 points
That idea just makes the betting system redundant; there's no point in having it at that point.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

Suggestion for Zarp TTT 7 years 6 months ago #404152

But at the same time the system is completely broken, just today I had I around 12 rounds as innocent, I didn't even become detective and I had it turned on, so the system is redundant anyway
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun