Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Suggestion] More T+D Weapons!

[TTT Suggestion] More T+D Weapons! 7 years 7 months ago #397438

Server Name: TTT

Suggestion Title: More Traitor/Detective Weapons

How would it benefit the server: As of now, there isn't many good weapons for the D or T to buy.

Potential Issues/Exploits: Some may be OP

Additional notes:

The Orbital Bass Cannon
I'm pretty sure this was on the server back when Jerry was Owner and I don't know why it was removed, it was the greatest thing.. pls add it again (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=218700850)

Poison Dart Launcher
Was removed for been too OP but now there#s a lot of people on the server, there is at least one detective in ever round so it is no longer too overpowered. (Can't find a link to it)

Cat Launcher
less OP than the melon launcher

Riot Shield
Because why not.. (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=378992622)

Defib (for Detective)
There isn't much point in killing the detective other than to get rid of the DNA scanner so I think the detective should be able to revive one person so that the T's will need to strategise more in order to kill the D first.

Whilst making this tread I thought I had a lot more ideas than I actually did... Please leave a reply telling me what you think of my suggestions or give me some more to add since the thread is pretty small

Thanks for reading (if you did actually read the tread unlike most people)
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Jim_Jam.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT Suggestion] More T+D Weapons! 7 years 7 months ago #397441

Morgan wrote:
I agree with the poison dart being added again, however it's been suggested before the melon launcher is far too overpowered. With such a small map this weapon would easily prove to be an annoyance of a weapon.

Minecraft aint that small
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

[TTT Suggestion] More T+D Weapons! 7 years 7 months ago #397443

I like the defib idea, but I think it should be like the T's one, as in only able to revive other D's. As depending on how long they had been dead for, it would make ghosting happen 10x more.

The riot shield sounds cool. Not sure how it would be used though, unless you can live while in a c4 radius while looking at the C4 area in general with it in hand. In a gunfight normally it's best to shoot them back first, not just hide.

The rest I'm not sure about the rest as I have never seen them in play (or can even click the link because college blocks steam) but those 2 sound cool and wanted.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Suggestion] More T+D Weapons! 7 years 7 months ago #397448

I love the poison dart! I don't think it will be that op because it only has like 3 shots. And the Traitor might miss once or twice... so it won't be really annoying. It is pretty satisfying to get kills with it as a T

I the poison dart only and am for the others.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.

[TTT Suggestion] More T+D Weapons! 7 years 7 months ago #397449

CeeZee wrote:
I like the defib idea, but I think it should be like the T's one, as in only able to revive other D's. As depending on how long they had been dead for, it would make ghosting happen 10x more.

The riot shield sounds cool. Not sure how it would be used though, unless you can live while in a c4 radius while looking at the C4 area in general with it in hand. In a gunfight normally it's best to shoot them back first, not just hide.

The rest I'm not sure about the rest as I have never seen them in play (or can even click the link because college blocks steam) but those 2 sound cool and wanted.

Sure, D's can only revive other D's, sounds fare.

The point of the riot shield is to avoid dying when in a gunfight whilst the innos shoot for you, also im a pussy and like to hide
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

[TTT Suggestion] More T+D Weapons! 7 years 7 months ago #397453

Jim_Jam wrote:
CeeZee wrote:

Sure, D's can only revive other D's, sounds fare.

The point of the riot shield is to avoid dying when in a gunfight whilst the innos shoot for you, also im a pussy and like to hide

Actually when given that example, normally in a cluster fuck of people, they tend to shoot whoever they can see, which sometimes is the D, having the shield would allow the D to get away unscathed from a MASS RDM circle. I support that idea! :)
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun