TOPIC: TTT Staff To User Chat Box Suggestion

TTT Staff To User Chat Box Suggestion 7 years 7 months ago #397074

Server Name:
TTT
Suggestion Title:
TTT Staff To Chat box
How would it benefit the server:
So there is a curren big issue with the Ethos being applied in TTT
And i do not really blame the staff for not being able to follow it to its fullest potential.
The current situation within TTT is that when some one breaks a rule he gets warned/gagged/slayed/muted what so ever but often they do not know why they got warned and how they can prevent it from happening again.
Yeah there is a small message that says you got warned for rdm or for ghosting or what so ever.

The current RDM manager is broken as fuck and it used to have a chat box function wich barely works.
So i came with the Idea ,

What if you want to talk to the rule breaker but dont want to really broadcast it over the server because its none of other peoples business what you discuss with the rule breaker.

A command that can open a chat box with a user. This can only done by staff and the user cannot close it down untill the staff member does.

Example: !Chatbox STEAM_0:1:15311194

This chat box basically Simulates the Taking a user to a roof top on ssrp .

In this chat box you are able to talk to the user and tell him and give him advise on how to fix the rule breaks and remain having a good connection between staff and users.

WITH this suggestion i aim to get a better staff to user relation!

Potential Issues/Exploits:
Please put them in the comments if you see any.
Additional notes:
Example of a chat box
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The topic has been locked.

TTT Staff To User Chat Box Suggestion 7 years 7 months ago #397076

You can use !p to contact a user and the user can use @ to contact admins. Also on the Rdm manager you can open a private chat with the victim and the reported player.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

TTT Staff To User Chat Box Suggestion 7 years 7 months ago #397077

RFlexxxT__T wrote:
You can use !p to contact a user and the user can use @ to contact admins. Also on the Rdm manager you can open a private chat with the victim and the reported player.

You did not read my message. The rdm manager is pretty much broken. ANd will soon be replaced.
and also if no one reports the player then you need to make a report your self inorder to open a chat. which is just a whole work around things. It hink this would benefit the server
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by ParaMontana.

TTT Staff To User Chat Box Suggestion 7 years 7 months ago #397079

Already in the new report system.

The months and the years are slipping by and I tell you often enough that I love you, that my life would not be complete without you anymore. I don't know, though, if I've really told you how loving you has improved the quality of my life in so many ways. For one thing, I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten this last promotion without your encouragement. I knew I had the experience and the know-how, but I just wasn't bold enough to step forward when the position first became available. It was your faith in me and in my abilities that actually gave me the nerve to apply for it. Now that I have it, I use so much more of my education and experience, and my self-esteem has gotten a real shot in the arm, too--all thanks to you.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by _Max.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

232 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32