Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390138

Server Name

The ZARP Community.

Suggestion Title

Lower the count of staff members overall on ZARP.

How would it benefit the server

In my opinion, It would benefit the community because there would be less abusive staff members. Only people with intentions to only help the community would become staff.

Potential Issues/Exploits

None...

Additional notes

I think there should be a very lower amount of staff members across the servers. Like making it harder to become staff... Making it so that only people that actually want to help the community and the servers get staff. Not people who want an advantage over others in arguments and are mega hungry for power... I think there should just be a lower count of very trusted and super active staff that would leave their own gameplay to help others.Yeah I know, It's not something you could just code or fix, but I mean if the lead team could just keep an eye on the actions of other staff members and accept less people to the staff team, I think that could improve ZARP a lot and lower the complaints of staff members. Anyways this is just my opinion so please don't get salty. I would like to hear everyone else's thoughts about this. Thank you for reading! :)
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo
The topic has been locked.

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390140

Sorry but not gonna happen.

:minussp:
  • Holly Banker
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 724

Ex SSRP Super Admin
ExDeathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Mod
Ex TS3 Staff
Ex Forum Secrion Moderator

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390141

Holly Banker wrote:
Sorry but not gonna happen.

Did you even read the entire thing?
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390142

Thanks for the suggestion dude but I'm afraid this is unlikely to get added, We need staff to cover times where we need them to maintain the server. Without as much staff as we have then more rule breakers will be occurring and then more work for the Staff Team as we have now.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390144

Jordan Johnston wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion dude but I'm afraid this is unlikely to get added, We need staff to cover times where we need them to maintain the server. Without as much staff as we have then more rule breakers will be occurring and then more work for the Staff Team as we have now.

Yeah but If you realised, people are applying for staff just because they want to, to get the advantage. Not to help out. (I"M NOT SAYING THIS ABOUT EVERYONE). Btw It's just something to be added, it's just a suggestion to the lead staff team.
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390147

This is an absolutely idiotic suggestion, if someone is going to be abusive staff member then they are going to do it no matter how many staff members we have. This suggestion makes no sense, we have enough staff members and on some servers I believe that we need some more staff members to manage the servers. I believe that this suggestion should never be implemented and it would also be nigh on impossible to implement anyway.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390151

CaptinF1rework wrote:
This is an absolutely idiotic suggestion, if someone is going to be abusive staff member then they are going to do it no matter how many staff members we have. This suggestion makes no sense, we have enough staff members and on some servers I believe that we need some more staff members to manage the servers. I believe that this suggestion should never be implemented and it would also be nigh on impossible to implement anyway.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and calling mine idiotic. I'm just saying the moderator and administrator ranks shouldn't be this "level" everyone tries to achieve.. Just a suggestion saying give harder thoughts while accepting new staff members.
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390152

I disagree just because the more staff = the faster f1s are dealt with.

If there were only a few members if they were not online or wanted to rp, a lot of minges and issues could arrise.

- Lit
  • Lit_johnson
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lit Boiii - Ex Admin
  • Thanks received: 26
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Lit_johnson.

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390153

Well i am pretty sure that anyone getting staff is interested in helping out the community since it takes some dedication to actually become a staff member! Also you need to remember that staff members CAN make mistakes. So most the time they are not abusive if you have a bad experience they just most likely made some kind of mistake.. Also if you actually know there is a abusive staff members on Zarp you should report them to a higher ranked staff member

And for the whole "less" staff members... I can tell you and be 100% sure that, that won't happen people are free to apply for staff as they want, it is up to the current staff team to chose the right candidates for the staff role. Zarp is probably the most fair community you will be able to find out here and they will not go ahead and tell someone they are not allowed to apply people are free to do what they want and that is one of the great things about Zarp... Also having a lot of staff members is not a bad thing you need to remember there is 3 servers with 30+ people almost all the time, that takes quite the amount of staff members to take care of that

Hope you understand and maybe it changed you view on things at least a tiny bit
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390154

Lit_johnson wrote:
I disagree just because the more staff = the faster f1s are dealt with.

If there were only a few members if they were not online or wanted to rp, a lot of minges and issues could arrise.

- Lit

I think there should just be a lower count of very trusted and super active staff that would leave their own gameplay to help others

Maybe the lowering staff part wouldn't be as needed but accepting staff so easily just takes away the meaning of moderator and administrator..
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390156

If anything we need more staff, all of your arguments for your side are completely invalid.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Morgan.

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390158

Wow, I didn't expect much negative and aggressive comments especially from staff.. If it's such a stupid damn idea just lock this thread...
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs

[GENERAL SUGGESTION] ZARP Staff 7 years 8 months ago #390159

Look at these idiots bashing your suggestions when all you're suggesting is that we make it harder to be staff.

Actually great suggestion :plussp:

its never gonna happen but yea
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1