Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Case Idea. [SSRP Suggestion]

Case Idea. [SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 8 months ago #390109

Server Name: SSRP 1,2,3

Suggestion Title: Case Idea.

How would it benefit the server: With upcoming events getting near ( Christmas, Halloween ) New things get brought out, Some are permanently and some not. With a new kind of case being brought into Zarp. This case would not be a item case, This would contain all the cases in the past updates in one case. With this case you can get anything from a Blue print case to a Golden egg ( Classed as a case ) These cases would be brought in spin the wheels or maybe booster packs ( Maybe every 1-2 booster packs you buy you get a free case ) This would bring back old weapons what people no longer have really. Gauss guns, Thunder hammers. Yes they still get sold but rarely. The prices have never really increased so the item prices wont get destroyed if we made it a harder to get item.

This would introduce many new raiding and collectible items back into the community like the easter update had done.

Potential Issues/Exploits: N/A

Additional notes: This could be given out randomly, This could be added into booster packs ( 1-2 Per case) Also events every day. ( Not every event )
  • gogojack9
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135
Login or register to post a reply.

Case Idea. [SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 8 months ago #390114

Well we are close to the christmas and the owners manage to make an amazing christmas update every single year.. updates like that i dont think we necessarily need other cases than the ones we had the previous years for that. And i am sorry i do not think this idea is the best because if you already can get all the cases from all updates at all times what is the point in making the updates.. The cases are one of the biggest features in all the updates and probably the thing that everyone looks out for the most and wants

This is just my opinion though
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

Case Idea. [SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 8 months ago #390123

Keith Cozart wrote:
Well we are close to the christmas and the owners manage to make an amazing christmas update every single year.. updates like that i dont think we necessarily need other cases than the ones we had the previous years for that. And i am sorry i do not think this idea is the best because if you already can get all the cases from all updates at all times what is the point in making the updates.. The cases are one of the biggest features in all the updates and probably the thing that everyone looks out for the most and wants

Completely agree, Just thought it would be a nice change to bring back old community items what may be impossible to get nowadays. :)
  • gogojack9
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135

Case Idea. [SSRP Suggestion] 7 years 8 months ago #390133

gogojack9 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

Completely agree, Just thought it would be a nice change to bring back old community items what may be impossible to get nowadays. :)

Well there is always a possibility that some of the old items you could get in previous updates will come back in a update
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun