Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Medic Antidote

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389390

Server Name: Semi-Serious RP

Suggestion Title: Medic Antidote

How would it benefit the server: Well currently when players get affected by the Nerve Gas, there's a message that goes on the bottom left of your screen that you need an antidote to stop the poisonous gas hurting you. There's currently no in-game antidote, to make medic's more useful and interesting we should give them a re-usable antidote that they can use on players to cure them of the poison.

Potential Issues/Exploits: N/A
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389391

:minussp:
Would make the nerve gas even more useless

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389397

Mobile Task Force Gunner wrote:

It's more so an annoyance for everyone involved that there's no cure currently, you can be poisoned for over 10 minutes and it's a bit unrealistic and unnecessary that we just end up giving up on healing ourselves because there's no cure.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389400

GOOOD GOD YES PLEASE IT FUCKS MY DEFENDING IN RAIDS WHEN I MISSCLICK WITH IT !
  • Slayer11
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP : EX-ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 42
SSRP : EX-ADMIN

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389404

Great idea, the nerve gas is annoying you need to like wait a couple of minutes till it get removed if you don't wanna die.
:plussp:
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389430

Morgan wrote:

It's more so an annoyance for everyone involved that there's no cure currently, you can be poisoned for over 10 minutes and it's a bit unrealistic and unnecessary that we just end up giving up on healing ourselves because there's no cure.
There is one Exception: You Can kill a Infected person and Them defib him. Also Nerve gas Is rarely used, In some Situations you can end up Gassing yourself. This suggestion is pretty much The same as Nerfing Rarely/Shit used Weapons. Plus The Unrealistic Part Means nothing, Have you seen what we have in The server? There is Jug suits, Tguns, Amphetamine, Spartan Lasers, Handcannons, Miniguns That Shoot Fucking Anti Matter Bullets Like The server is not realistic in the first place so.
Thats just my Opinion Though.

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389432

Morgan wrote:

There is one Exception: You Can kill a Infected person and Them defib him. Also Nerve gas Is rarely used, In some Situations you can end up Gassing yourself. This suggestion is pretty much The same as Nerfing Rarely/Shit used Weapons. Plus The Unrealistic Part Means nothing, Have you seen what we have in The server? There is Jug suits, Tguns, Amphetamine, Spartan Lasers, Handcannons, Miniguns That Shoot Fucking Anti Matter Bullets Like The server is not realistic in the first place so.

Sure it's Semi-Serious RP, but the "Semi" means we still have realistic aspects, which this suggestion would enhance. Nerve Gas is used quite frequently, I still see players using it everyday. Killing your friend and then defibbing him doesn't even make sense, you shouldn't have to kill them to cure them which is where it would benefit players that wanted a cure for it while giving it that roleplay aspect to benefit our 'Semi-Serious' Server.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389449

Morgan wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Sure it's Semi-Serious RP, but the "Semi" means we still have realistic aspects, which this suggestion would enhance. Nerve Gas is used quite frequently, I still see players using it everyday. Killing your friend and then defibbing him doesn't even make sense, you shouldn't have to kill them to cure them which is where it would benefit players that wanted a cure for it while giving it that roleplay aspect to benefit our 'Semi-Serious' Server.

Ikr ? ... the wayt he defib works is so dumb (gets nuked) (friend respawns) (goes to defib my completely burnt corpse after the nuke where anything can die from it (after defib .. is alive ..) What logic is this ?? especially when a Virus hits you , how your defibbed anyways
  • Slayer11
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP : EX-ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 42
SSRP : EX-ADMIN

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389453

Morgan wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Yeah But The problem with adding a cure is There would be no risk Of getting rid of the Effect, I know Killing your friend and defibbing them Doesnt make sense But It balances it with a way You risk Getting Caught off guard. It also Adds Some Teamwork to it, You and Your teammates Communicate Together as a team and You help eachother. Also Its not that Good atm because There is that Defib Trick you can do But It comes with a risk. Also The nerve gas doesnt kill you instantly It deals damage slowly. I would say The Nerve gas is a Utility/Disruption Weapon, If People are rushing In You Throw one at a choke point and It infects all of them and They will keep Taking damage Unless They die and they get defibbed But Considering They are inside Your base Where You're Defending And You can Rush them at any time None of them is going to risk Killing And Defibbing. With a cure however Just find the Use bind for it and Problem solved. I think The Nerve Gas Is fine as it is And Has Its purpose In Its Arsenal.

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389542

Sounds like a great idea!

:support:
  • Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!

[SSRP] Medic Antidote 7 years 8 months ago #389559

Morgan wrote:
Morgan wrote:

:plussp: anyway
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Morgan. Reason: TOU - Contributions must be tasteful and civil.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

203 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32