Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TTT Server Bonus'

TTT Server Bonus' 7 years 8 months ago #387298

Server Name: ZARP TTT

Suggestion Title: Remove best player bonus at the end of the round

How would it benefit the server: Through playtesting I've found out people who get #1 in the rankings for the round often are told to be suspicious of right off the bat because there is an option to be a Traitor, I feel removing it would remove the prejudgement bias and make it completely random and keep the % of RDM down on the server.

Potential Issues/Exploits: I've seen a person be Traitor 4 rounds in a row because they had T picked, T random, T picked and then got lucky and be random again, some serious level boosting could be done because of it. As well as if you're an RDM'er who did good, you can immediately boost your karma 25 points if you do good.

Additional notes: RDMING and false KOS's have increased since it came out due to people in #1 position often get accused of being a traitor, before anything has gone down.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Login or register to post a reply.

TTT Server Bonus' 7 years 8 months ago #387323

The man of the match bonus is not triggered at the end of each round, nor should it be causing RDM. If people are RDMing they're breaking rules, removing features due to players not following the rules isn't really viable.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

TTT Server Bonus' 7 years 8 months ago #387343

Tyler Durden wrote:
The man of the match bonus is not triggered at the end of each round, nor should it be causing RDM. If people are RDMing they're breaking rules, removing features due to players not following the rules isn't really viable.

It shouldn't be causing RDM, but it is, it's increasing the % of people breaking the rules because people know the best man of the match can choose to be a Traitor thus high suspicions on them before the game has even begun.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TTT Server Bonus' 7 years 8 months ago #387761

Tyler Durden wrote:

Here, found some footage today that will back up my claim, despite the round not even started, I am already suspicious of being a T. This is what I was on about.

• CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40