Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ripping pages out of Noobonic plaugue'sbook

[SSRP] Ripping pages out of Noobonic plaugue'sbook 7 years 8 months ago #382965

Forward: Noobonic plague is a very old hardcore dark rp server (now dead) that had a great amount of unique custom content I havent seen on other servers. I think a good amount of the content would work on what there is now

Server Name: dark rp

Suggestion Title: crab people

Details: New job that would make turn the player into a headcrab that spawns with a bite swep, every 30 min a new crab queen is chosen randomly which makes the headcrab slowly grow in size and health while placing a bounty on the player that grows in proportion to its health ~400k max bounty. The queen crab is a raidable and farmable game mechanic that would also add roleplay value.

How would it benefit the server: add roleplay and fun value, crab people was also a thing that brought many youtubers to that server just for that feature, it could happen to us

Potential Issues/Exploits: it was very glitchy

Additional notes: and fun. there are ALOT of videos out on crab people just search crab people dark rp in youtube

Suggestion Title: event meter on s3

Details: the event meter was a static in game meter that players guarded and based around to trigger what event they wanted. it would build up over time and when the event was shown on the meter the player would press e and it would start. Different events were used then what we have though like printer/zombie/beast so by explainign this idea im also saying that we would need different events on s3

How would it benefit the server: more gameplay content + reasons for experiened players to base besides special printers

Potential Issues/Exploits: propblock and large gangs camping it?

Additional notes: I found a video but I cant watch it right now ill edit this if I can

to be continued ill bump when shit gets added
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

268 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127