Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308202

I might consider comming back and actually go staff again if this actually gets added.

big :plussp:
we dont need FP and there is never going to be a reboot as its dead, its not in coma, not sleeping, dead.
investing in a dead community as FP is just pointless. Investing in these suggestions will loads of players as most of these suggestions of servers has a huge playerbase. And tbh i dont think anyone else then staff does actually know fp is (Most of the players)
Adding PERP Would be a good suggestion aswell, but ofcourse illuminatix isnt there anymore, so what search another coder. "But we cant trust just someone blarh blarg bla" There are loads of people in zarp that are willing to code and put time into perp and some of these gamemodes.

Adding something new isnt a fucking problem. or is it.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308229

Aspect we cannot remove everything and replace it with dead games? There is no point

I hope you're not referring to Rust because i clearly stated it's player base is way bigger than Gmod. TTT is dead, FP is dead idk why Rust would be, it wasn't given a propper chance.
I have to agree with Morgan here on the TTT aspect. I get your reasoning behind you wanting to replace the TTT server, however you should not forget that TTT was in decline from previous year august and went dead 3 months later. It got a revive last week and it still gets populated even in the weekdays. Your suggestion regarding the removal of TTT and replacing it with Rust is too quick to do yet. Give it time and more dedicated players will come eventually. After all, before the decline TTT was booming with players and always got atleast 12+ people a day.

That's because people from SSRP wanted to help out. Not many new players comes to TTT that doesn't have anything to do with Zarp in beforehand now days. And those who do doesn't stay very long.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by catboy sven ツ.

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308233

Aspect wrote:
Aspect we cannot remove everything and replace it with dead games? There is no point

I hope you're not referring to Rust because i clearly stated it's player base is way bigger than Gmod. TTT is dead, FP is dead idk why Rust would be, it wasn't given a propper chance.
he might be reffering to reighn of kings

(sorry if it isnt.)
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308234

spodermon wrote:
I might consider comming back and actually go staff again if this actually gets added.

we dont need FP and there is never going to be a reboot as its dead, its not in coma, not sleeping, dead.
investing in a dead community as FP is just pointless. Investing in these suggestions will loads of players as most of these suggestions of servers has a huge playerbase. And tbh i dont think anyone else then staff does actually know fp is (Most of the players)
Adding PERP Would be a good suggestion aswell, but ofcourse illuminatix isnt there anymore, so what search another coder. "But we cant trust just someone blarh blarg bla" There are loads of people in zarp that are willing to code and put time into perp and some of these gamemodes.

Well the owners don't have time to oversee the creation of another server themselves, so until someone steps up to do it no one will.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308238

Well the owners don't have time to oversee the creation of another server themselves, so until someone steps up to do it no one will.

Alot of people would be willing to help out if they were given a chance to do it. It's not hard to create a Rust server i don't know why you don't get it. I clearly linked a video that takes 100x times faster than making a gmod server.

You don't need to create Mods but you can use some. You don't need to customize like in DarkRP. You just download > Set it up > Play. Simple as that. If you ever decide you want to make your own server that's ok but no one enforces you to.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308239

spodermon wrote:
Aspect wrote:

he might be reffering to reighn of kings

(sorry if it isnt.)

Well if it's Reign of kings you mean that was just an idea. An example what you could bring. I'm not sure how many people would play that game but i know for a fact it would double the TTT server
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308241

spodermon wrote:

I'm sorry but do you have inside knowledge even the owners aren't aware of? I really have a hard time believing you secretly know it's "not being worked on." The update has been being worked on for some time, yes this is true, but keep in mind there's at least 3-4 updates a year that need to be worked on for SSRP alone, they've got there hands full most of the time with ZARP. There have been countless things coded for the FP-Reboot, but if you don't have a clue about the reboot or whats going on it's safe to say not to comment and confuse people.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308264

Morgan wrote:
spodermon wrote:

I'm sorry but do you have inside knowledge even the owners aren't aware of? I really have a hard time believing you secretly know it's "not being worked on." The update has been being worked on for some time, yes this is true, but keep in mind there's at least 3-4 updates a year that need to be worked on for SSRP alone, they've got there hands full most of the time with ZARP. There have been countless things coded for the FP-Reboot, but if you don't have a clue about the reboot or whats going on it's safe to say not to comment and confuse people.

Most people that play Gmod will know that FP right now is lacking on uppdates. The website is boring, the minecraft server and SSRP server are just taking up space, time and money. People don't play these servers because of that. In other words it has a bad server rep. In order to even make the FP servers popular they would not only have to complete the uppdate but also change the name.

People won't just join the server because it's gotten a reboot, why would they be bothered if they knew how the FP used to look like they won't expect a reboot to make it the #Server
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by catboy sven ツ.

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308268

I've been told the FP Website will get a completely new look, and if you want the website removed along with it's servers post this suggestion on their site.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 1 month ago #308301

Morgan wrote:
I've been told the FP Website will get a completely new look, and if you want the website removed along with it's servers post this suggestion on their site.

I don't care what happens to FP as long as Zarp is alive tbh. If they're putting so much effort into making a website then fine but peoples patience is fading and Zarp has lost a good ammount of players lateley. I believe that fixing lag as much as possible and having regular uppdates is much better than fixing something that won't come up in the near future is the way to go. I'm sure it will be done one day but will that one day be too late?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Suggestion] Removal of empty servers/ Adding Rust 8 years 3 weeks ago #313627

bamp
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

134 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop