Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Remove big bases

Remove big bases 8 years 3 weeks ago #304209

Xeoribet wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
That may be true but I have no real awnser to that. Either way money was spent no matter the amount there is no point to remove it for the reasons instated previously and many more. People wasting money for a slightly better experience (less lag)

It's a shame but less lag would really help server 2 at times.
I agree but the causes and effects of removing alts is to high and negative upon the community.......at this point I'm typing so fast I speaking half English and half jabbering while typing so fast.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Login or register to post a reply.

Remove big bases 8 years 3 weeks ago #304211

Gmod Troller wrote:
Xeoribet wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
That may be true but I have no real awnser to that. Either way money was spent no matter the amount there is no point to remove it for the reasons instated previously and many more. People wasting money for a slightly better experience (less lag)

I agree but the causes and effects of removing alts is to high and negative upon the community.......at this point I'm typing so fast I speaking half English and half jabbering while typing so fast.

Except for a few individuals there are no negatives what so ever.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Remove big bases 8 years 3 weeks ago #304214

Xeoribet wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
Xeoribet wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
The needs of many are more worried about the "unfair" advantage they gain not the lag. Only a few individuals actually care about the lag as it isn't really a difference if the alts are on or off when 50 people are on the server is hard enough to play. The Server could support this when it was the mansions but something happened. None of this would be a problem if the lag didn't start acting up naturally eve Without alts

Except for a few individuals there are no negatives what so ever.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
Lmao my reply got pasted in the center of the quote under you saying the needs of many out weigh needs of a few. Can someone fix it I cba on this bad phone.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by GmodTrolla.

Remove big bases 8 years 3 weeks ago #304256

How about they ban a person's ults but they get a refund via darkRP cash To their original account
For example 1 vip (20$) goes for about atleast 25mil. 1 booster pack goes for 4,5 mil+ lets say if i have 3 alts with vip and 5 booster packs in all alts, you will get refunded 100 mil etc. (Minimum)

Remove big bases 8 years 3 weeks ago #304259

@Aspect majority of the people who stopped playing was because of Bloc42 change and boredom. Lag is a factor yes but that would only bring back a certain portion of people. As I stated the owners aren't the only things keeping the servers going as all the purchases make this possible aka the community buying VIP who help the server to keep running get a benefit, people wouldnt donate extra money for the fuck of it and we know well that is true. They are doing it for benefit, sure it causes lag but removing means less purchases and the chances of Zarp to keep running gets lower, people will leave and alts won't be on so the population will drop around 10-30 (if majority or all people with alts leave) money gone to waste and Zarps reputation will change. There are more negatives than positives here, about 5 - 10 hours of the day 50+ people are on (either one or two) majority of the time alts are on all day on server 2 (about 5-10 alts) if we remove alts population drops which means people won't want to join due to less people being online, lag will slightly decrease, loss of people playing the community, money gone to waste and a lot more. It's not worth it.

Alright most of the things doesn't add up on each other. First of all: I buy booster packs mainly to support the server, and i don't care if you don't believe me. I know alot of others who does it too. You can't state that people buy booster packs for benefits only. It doesn't make sense due to the fact you don't really get much out of it except on events. I have bought way too much money to say i did it for the benefits.

Secondly don't you hear how corrupt it sounds to have ALT accounts to make the server populated? It's really nothing i'd agree on myself. People don't quit out of boredom, if they do. Others will come. However they won't if the server is lagging. And again i don't see how a few people buying VIP will support the whole server. They have gotten a shit ton of money already, if they need more they can ban the VIP ALTS because it causes more problems that it fits.

I have access to three other gmod accounts except my main one all VIP but i don't even use them? Why? It causes lag.

Now again. I have played since 1 month of release of Zarp and taken breaks but never quit the servers because it always rises again. However this problem seems way problematic apparently since people seem to care more about some VIP accounts rather than the healh of Zarp. :zarp:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by catboy sven ツ.

Remove big bases 8 years 3 weeks ago #304261

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Gmod, look bud, i love you, but seriously, you are being so biased in this argument just because you have multiple alts yourself :/
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

Remove big bases 8 years 3 weeks ago #304269

Everyone with ALTs seems to -Support this suggestion except me tho lol. Either it's understandable that you wanna make as much money out of it. But for what reason? Are you gonna be cocky about having a big cashstack for printing 3 months straight with 7 ALTS? No that's nothing to be proud of as you paid for that rather than printing like normal people.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Remove big bases 8 years 3 weeks ago #304270

Yes I know some people do it to support Zarp but you know damn well a lot of people most likely don't. I do to a certain extent, my 1 alt account was for benefit my booster packs was for both. Removing the current alts is a bad idea due to peoples money being scammed ss they didn't get what they paid for. Removing the ability to add More Alts I'm all in for.i agree it causes lag but there are many negatives and positives to both sides. I feel that removing alts together could cause the most problems "financially" but if we can figure something out such as removing the ability to add more alts. Or having to pay like 50 dollars for alts by saving their in or something and having to ask an owner and go through a process etc would lower the alt amount but make it better for both sides. If we can convince the community team to take this into consideration during the CM meeting it could be possible. Along as people to get their money wasted I'm sure the negative effects won't be as high.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

Remove big bases 8 years 3 weeks ago #304271

Dallas. wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Gmod, look bud, i love you, but seriously, you are being so biased in this argument just because you have multiple alts yourself :/
1 alt don't use it often. Last time I used it consistently was in a base for two hours. Before that was a few months before.
I'm more of supporting the fact that peoples money will be wasted instead of keeping it for my personal benefit, it doesn't bother me the only time I use my alt is In a base I'll be there for hours or was to mine in the Christmas update. It's not a huge deal for me but for others who don't like or mind throwing their money out the window is what I'm supporting that's my opinion and I stand with it that people don't deserve for their money to be throw out.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by GmodTrolla.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32