Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TeamSpeak Suggestion

TeamSpeak Suggestion 8 years 1 month ago #302585

Server Name: teamspeak

Suggestion Title: VIP rank

How would it benefit the server: so the ones who have VIP can show off there support to ZarpGaming and show how good of a community we are when someone new joins and sees alot of VIP members and that my make them want to buy VIP also just to get that rank

Potential Issues/Exploits: the only thing I could think of is that no staff may be on and someone is trying to get there rank for vip

Additional notes: I don't see why zarp doesn't have this as seeing friendlyplayers does and as I said in how it would help the server it would make someone want to buy VIP for that rank and when I get on fp's ts and see VIP ranks on there it makes me want to buy VIP for that rank so I feel if zarp has it added it might help get more people to support zarp
(I know people are gonna say we are not fp we are zarp but fp has some cool things that zarp should get since fp isn't that popular anymore and bringing them to zarp that is still popular will give those cool things recantation and I feel the VIP rank is one of them)
Thanks Stratiic

Thanks Frentium
The topic has been locked.

TeamSpeak Suggestion 8 years 1 month ago #302586

Teamspeak Server Groups are limited to and only staff ranks, which is why there isn't a "VIP" rank anymore. Not to mention, we'd have to manually give players this rank which is going to be a constant annoyance of pokes during meetings, etc.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

TeamSpeak Suggestion 8 years 1 month ago #302590

Was suggested ages ago got accepted and nothing happened. They have it on the FP ts as well

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

TeamSpeak Suggestion 8 years 1 month ago #302591

Morgan wrote:
Teamspeak Server Groups are limited to and only staff ranks, which is why there isn't a "VIP" rank anymore. Not to mention, we'd have to manually give players this rank which is going to be a constant annoyance of pokes during meetings, etc.
well the thing is the user should have seen the TOU before joining so you shouldn't get pokes during the meeting considering it equals a one day ban also the part where you say that you would manually have to give it to them, ts is not as active as it used to be also once they have it you don't have to worry about giving it to them again so for example user 1 joins ts and ts staff 1 gives him his VIP rank then user 1 disconnects then reconnects 5 hours later, ts staff 1 doesn't have to worry about user 1 anymore because he already has his rank and I don't see the problem with this considering fp was once busy and they have a VIP rank on there ts so I don't see the reason zarp can't have it also it would look good on those VIP members because those non VIP members would see it and make them want to get VIP for example I join fp I see 5 VIP members with granny in a spacer, IT MAKES ME WANT VIP just to get that rank because they have a cool icon also. Why should a almost dead community have something like that, that looks cool on VIP members witch's means they would get yet another benefit with there VIP witch many encourage more people to want VIP for there benefits on ALL server's including ts, please actually consider this. I want this mentioned in the next ts meeting.
Thanks Stratiic

Thanks Frentium

TeamSpeak Suggestion 8 years 3 weeks ago #314467

This has been denied in the meeting as this is not possible to automate, thanks for the suggestion!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127